Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TELEPATHY what do you think?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Communication through senses or thoughts ? You experienced this ever. ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ich_shadiwMan
over a year ago

closeish

Can you guess what I'm thinking as I look at your picture?

By *ndebs47Couple
over a year ago

Bury

Oh... everyday of my life...seriously

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When your in tune with the right person yes, mind you callum still thinks ive got eyes in the back of my head now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure what I think of it right now, but in the future I may think its bollocks

over a year ago

"Communication through senses or thoughts ? You experienced this ever. ? "
is that the same as being able to finish others sentences and say what they were going to say??

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Have you ever had the feeling your mobile phone was going to ring then a second later it does?

That's telepathy!

Or radio signals fucking with your brain, either way it's the same shit yo!

over a year ago

"Communication through senses or thoughts ? You experienced this ever. ? is that the same as being able to finish others sentences and say what they were going to say??"
yes one way xx just you here of people say i new i was going to get this i new thay would call all sorts .. its a feeling with in.

over a year ago

"Communication through senses or thoughts ? You experienced this ever. ? is that the same as being able to finish others sentences and say what they were going to say?? yes one way xx just you here of people say i new i was going to get this i new thay would call all sorts .. its a feeling with in."

Well in that case the answer is yes

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i knew you was going to post this

over a year ago

"i knew you was going to post this "
did you .... you sure about that , xx

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"i knew you was going to post this did you .... you sure about that , xx "
honest xx

over a year ago

"i knew you was going to post this did you .... you sure about that , xx honest xx"
keep a close eye on your nose lol ... may get bigger , lolol

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"i knew you was going to post this did you .... you sure about that , xx honest xx keep a close eye on your nose lol ... may get bigger , lolol "
if we ever met something would

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Happens all the time, I have no control over it, it's of no use to me but it does happens

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Happens all the time, I have no control over it, it's of no use to me but it does happens"
any chance of the lotto numbers tonight ?

over a year ago

{communicates her response through the magic of telepathy whilst placing her index fingers on her temples}

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"{communicates her response through the magic of telepathy whilst placing her index fingers on her temples}"

Ooh you dirty girl. Well ok then, as long as it is safe.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"{communicates her response through the magic of telepathy whilst placing her index fingers on her temples}"
was you talking to me ?

over a year ago

shit...i must learn to control my telepathic thoughts...it was to the dude with the big cock

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"shit...i must learn to control my telepathic thoughts...it was to the dude with the big cock"
gosh how did you know that?

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"Happens all the time, I have no control over it, it's of no use to me but it does happens any chance of the lotto numbers tonight ?"

Told you it's of no use, if it was I would not be working now

over a year ago

Is this related to the willy twitching thread?

over a year ago

"shit...i must learn to control my telepathic thoughts...it was to the dude with the big cockgosh how did you know that? "

cos you have no pics, you cant accomodate, and naturally it follows that you must also have a huge cock!

over a year ago

I keep an open mind with such matters. When I was a child my mum once came into the front room once after a phone call looking pale and I simply said "my brother's been knocked over by a car on Overdale road hasn't he?"

Whether I just knew this through telepathy or had made a good guess I simply don't know, there wasn't a blinding flash or any tell-tale sign anything out of the ordinary had happened in my head.

I think with things such as this that either contain an element of the supernatural or aren't yet fully explained its best not to presume either way.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"shit...i must learn to control my telepathic thoughts...it was to the dude with the big cockgosh how did you know that?

cos you have no pics, you cant accomodate, and naturally it follows that you must also have a huge cock!"

over a year ago

"shit...i must learn to control my telepathic thoughts...it was to the dude with the big cockgosh how did you know that?

cos you have no pics, you cant accomodate, and naturally it follows that you must also have a huge cock!"

But I don't fit this demograph, therefore....oh shit.

over a year ago

Furtles off to hide photos...

*damn... I can accomodate...*

over a year ago

Yep, a fair amount. And while I am a science based person in my thinking, I dont deny that there are things that cannot be explained in science terms - but the phenomena exist nonetheless

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

I have alot of dreams that come true the next day like my uncle being rushed into hospital when he wasn't ill

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You should know what we think ....

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"You should know what we think ...."

I do

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I keep an open mind with such matters. When I was a child my mum once came into the front room once after a phone call looking pale and I simply said "my brother's been knocked over by a car on Overdale road hasn't he?"

Whether I just knew this through telepathy or had made a good guess I simply don't know, there wasn't a blinding flash or any tell-tale sign anything out of the ordinary had happened in my head.

I think with things such as this that either contain an element of the supernatural or aren't yet fully explained its best not to presume either way."

I take it that he had?

I've known when stuff was happening with my sister, like the time in a science lesson I told the people around me - when I got home, I found she'd fallen down the stairs at school, and broken her arm. She had a fair few issues as a child, thankfully as an adult she's less in trouble.

over a year ago

D'you mean in a sexual way? Have experienced it once, and it was pretty incredible, no touching but amazing reaction/response!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

My wife has telepathic powers..she is always saying, "I know what your thinking and the answers no"

over a year ago

Often with people who are close and I get along well with. think it's just that we get to know certain peeps so well though.

Sure we do have this ability hidden somewhere in our brain though. One day .....

over a year ago

finishing each other sentences can't be considered telepathy.

Those sort of events can be simply caused by some chemical reactions like if two people have heard the same sentence before and an event causes their brain to recall that sentence when they both are in the same event. In a similar manner, line one user stated on here, when you think about a phone ringing and then it rings, this can be a consequence of radio signals that suddenly cause your brain to think about that specific moment of the phone ringing.

Telepathy should be something that happens without the help of external events or other signs that might trigger the person into thinking something.

over a year ago

its all in the mind.

or is it a meeting of minds?

lets find out Jo

over a year ago

I really wish I was telepathic. If then be able to read my gf's mind. That would stop me getting everything wrong all the time. Will also help with birthdays and Christmas. Id never buy the wrong present again!

over a year ago

I know what your all thinking ............ what we having for dinner . lol

over a year ago

"Have you ever had the feeling your mobile phone was going to ring then a second later it does?

That's telepathy!

Or radio signals fucking with your brain, either way it's the same shit yo!"

Post new Message to Thread