Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm up fire alarm went off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so we all one of me congregated outside at the fire point naked, why are you up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Insomnia

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could be the hot curry!

over a year ago

ahhhh well do we really need loads of sleep giraffes don't

over a year ago

"It could be the hot curry! "
coming out or going in

over a year ago

"Insomnia"

Would you like me to spoon you to sleep? Women sleep like a baby in the security of my warm skin!

over a year ago

"It could be the hot curry! coming out or going in "

I thought you were on the can!

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Insomnia

Would you like me to spoon you to sleep? Women sleep like a baby in the security of my warm skin! "

Nah. I'm good dude. I sleep with the window open 24/7 and just a sheet cause I get too hot.

over a year ago

"It could be the hot curry! coming out or going in

I thought you were on the can! "

no was naked outside but alarm went off and hotels still standing so figured it was false alarm

over a year ago

"Insomnia

Would you like me to spoon you to sleep? Women sleep like a baby in the security of my warm skin!

Nah. I'm good dude. I sleep with the window open 24/7 and just a sheet cause I get too hot. "

You look hot too!

over a year ago

"Insomnia

Would you like me to spoon you to sleep? Women sleep like a baby in the security of my warm skin! "

does your skin envelope them?

over a year ago

I thought you were on the can! no was naked outside but alarm went off and hotels still standing so figured it was false alarm "

Goddess might have walked past the hotel!

over a year ago

I thought you were on the can! no was naked outside but alarm went off and hotels still standing so figured it was false alarm

Goddess might have walked past the hotel! "

ahhhh yes see what you're doing there she might have sleep walked....... no sign of firebrigade either

over a year ago

Had a 5 hour nap today by accident now can’t sleep lol

over a year ago

I thought you were on the can! no was naked outside but alarm went off and hotels still standing so figured it was false alarm

Goddess might have walked past the hotel! ahhhh yes see what you're doing there she might have sleep walked....... no sign of firebrigade either "

They might have seen her on Camera!

over a year ago

"Had a 5 hour nap today by accident now can’t sleep lol"
ahhhh yes the dreaded nap were you in armchair with blanket around you head slumped forward drooling

over a year ago

"Had a 5 hour nap today by accident now can’t sleep lol"

Great. You have come to the right place!

over a year ago

Goddess might have walked past the hotel! ahhhh yes see what you're doing there she might have sleep walked....... no sign of firebrigade either

They might have seen her on Camera! "

candid camera?

over a year ago

Was on the sofa with a blanket and yes the drool did happen

over a year ago

"Was on the sofa with a blanket and yes the drool did happen "
omg would love to have filmed it

over a year ago

It wasn’t attractive

over a year ago

"It wasn’t attractive "
lol oh well just look at it this way you now have something to reflect on at 3.52am

over a year ago

just done press ups and sit ups kettles on what shall we do today ideas on a penny black

over a year ago

WAF, where are you?

over a year ago

"WAF, where are you? "
here where are you

over a year ago

Were you out for long

over a year ago

"Were you out for long "
yes freezed my nuts off may have frostbite

over a year ago

Go to the drs or just chop the bad bits off

over a year ago

"Go to the drs or just chop the bad bits off"

He is going to do a surgery to become a lady. We will be a couple after that!

over a year ago

"Go to the drs or just chop the bad bits off"
lol hey i like it all

over a year ago

"Go to the drs or just chop the bad bits off

He is going to do a surgery to become a lady. We will be a couple after that! "

couple of swells

over a year ago

good morning hey fire alarm went off again but i went back to sleep can you believe that

over a year ago

"good morning hey fire alarm went off again but i went back to sleep can you believe that "

I told you. It is the goddess _adeite!

over a year ago

is she the goddess of fire or sleep?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4.

over a year ago

"Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4. "
you're at work?

over a year ago

"Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4. "

Carrefour or Spinneys?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No a big brand name supermarket!!

Yes I’m at work and picking her back up at 7am after her shift !

over a year ago

"No a big brand name supermarket!!

Yes I’m at work and picking her back up at 7am after her shift ! "

We supply to Al Futeim group!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4. you're at work? "

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there

over a year ago

"Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4. you're at work?

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there "

I'm in Torquay at the minute been here nearly 2 months

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We supply to Al Futeim group!"

That’s in Dubai we don't have them in the UK. You you supply fast lite charcoal discs ? I’ve ran out lol....

over a year ago

"Took my daughter to work at the supermarket for 3, got back home and started work at 4. you're at work?

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there I'm in Torquay at the minute been here nearly 2 months "

How come? Are you not staying home?

over a year ago

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there I'm in Torquay at the minute been here nearly 2 months

How come? Are you not staying home?"

trapped here because of that thing thats going on at moment

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there I'm in Torquay at the minute been here nearly 2 months "

Oh yeah I remember you got stuck in a hotel by yourself, hope you’re ok and not going stir crazy

over a year ago

We supply to Al Futeim group!

That’s in Dubai we don't have them in the UK. You you supply fast lite charcoal discs ? I’ve ran out lol.... "

We supply rice to Waitrose. No charcoal. Sorry!

over a year ago

What’s happening in hook this time of the morning ? I spend many many years there I'm in Torquay at the minute been here nearly 2 months

How come? Are you not staying home?trapped here because of that thing thats going on at moment "

Can you not drive back home?

over a year ago

How come? Are you not staying home?trapped here because of that thing thats going on at moment

Can you not drive back home?"

came by train but vulnerable people at home nowhere to go

over a year ago

How come? Are you not staying home?trapped here because of that thing thats going on at moment

Can you not drive back home?came by train but vulnerable people at home nowhere to go "

Sorry to hear that mate. That sucks.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Can you not drive back home?came by train but vulnerable people at home nowhere to go "

It will ease , just gotta be patient. Lockdown is lifting in other countries now , UK wint be far behind.

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now

over a year ago

Can you not drive back home?came by train but vulnerable people at home nowhere to go

Sorry to hear that mate. That sucks. "

it does but on a lighter note i bought a steamer

over a year ago

Can you not drive back home?came by train but vulnerable people at home nowhere to go

Sorry to hear that mate. That sucks. "

I was meant to be flying to London on 5th of July. I won't be able to see my parents till two weeks after I get there. Fortunately I have an apartment in Seven Kings!

over a year ago

It will ease , just gotta be patient. Lockdown is lifting in other countries now , UK wint be far behind.

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now "

yes i imagine it is......... and i dont mind my own company but i could really do with somebody else's now

over a year ago

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now "

I heard they are going to reopen the malls in UAE soon. Is that a wise idea?

over a year ago

I was meant to be flying to London on 5th of July. I won't be able to see my parents till two weeks after I get there. Fortunately I have an apartment in Seven Kings!"

seven kings lol i have distant memories of seven kings

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I was meant to be flying to London on 5th of July. I won't be able to see my parents till two weeks after I get there. Fortunately I have an apartment in Seven Kings!"

So you an Essex boy then or Maori?

over a year ago

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now yes i imagine it is......... and i dont mind my own company but i could really do with somebody else's now "

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion.

over a year ago

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now yes i imagine it is......... and i dont mind my own company but i could really do with somebody else's now

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion. "

lol you do a lot of travelling abroad though i travel a lot in the UK

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now

I heard they are going to reopen the malls in UAE soon. Is that a wise idea?"

They did it, not just Dubai , AD, whole of UAE is open, malls, metros

over a year ago

I was meant to be flying to London on 5th of July. I won't be able to see my parents till two weeks after I get there. Fortunately I have an apartment in Seven Kings!

So you an Essex boy then or Maori? "

nope i used to have a couple of relatives that lived there

over a year ago

So you an Essex boy then or Maori? "

Born in Abu Dhabi to indian parents, raised in the UK, live in Auckland, Sydney, LA and London. Global citizen now!

over a year ago

I have friends in Dubai separated from family in Kuwait it’s heartbreaking talk to them everyday. Life in Kuwait for a woman and small kids without your husband is very difficult right now yes i imagine it is......... and i dont mind my own company but i could really do with somebody else's now

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion. lol you do a lot of travelling abroad though i travel a lot in the UK "

Hotels are all the same, unfortunately!

over a year ago

They did it, not just Dubai , AD, whole of UAE is open, malls, metros "

Do you think it is a smart move?

over a year ago

I was meant to be flying to London on 5th of July. I won't be able to see my parents till two weeks after I get there. Fortunately I have an apartment in Seven Kings!seven kings lol i have distant memories of seven kings "

My parents are in Kent. I bought an apartment in Seven kings back in 2008.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Born in Abu Dhabi to indian parents, raised in the UK, live in Auckland, Sydney, LA and London. Global citizen now!"

Very nice, we love Dubai, India , NZ and Australia - spent a lot of time there. Can put up with London and not a fan of US tbh, NY / NJ is alright but the rest nahhh. So you have a woman in each port then ? India, , Maori, Aussie, LA, London, UAE ? Which women do you prefer ? I think we have a soft spot for Indian girls, wouldn’t chance it with a Maori!!!!

over a year ago

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion. lol you do a lot of travelling abroad though i travel a lot in the UK

Hotels are all the same, unfortunately!"

yes i used to a few years back that involved staying in hotels a lot but when you live alone it doesn't really matter where you live...... i think, this hotel room is large and has a great view of the beach and the bay so in terms of that not to bad

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They did it, not just Dubai , AD, whole of UAE is open, malls, metros

Do you think it is a smart move?"

Yes they are well organised as you know. Using tech to read body temp and stores supply masks/gloves , they have to worn always when out.

over a year ago

Born in Abu Dhabi to indian parents, raised in the UK, live in Auckland, Sydney, LA and London. Global citizen now!

Very nice, we love Dubai, India , NZ and Australia - spent a lot of time there. Can put up with London and not a fan of US tbh, NY / NJ is alright but the rest nahhh. So you have a woman in each port then ? India, , Maori, Aussie, LA, London, UAE ? Which women do you prefer ? I think we have a soft spot for Indian girls, wouldn’t chance it with a Maori!!!! "

Trust me, I don't have any women anywhere. I must admit, that was the initial plan when I joined fab. Soon realised it was not for me. Said that, I do have a couple of female friends I met on here. It is non sexual and we are good friends.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion. "

Do you not use FAB find near me normally ? We use when travelling. We’re down this year obviously but normally do around 140 nights a year outside UK, not quite enough to avoid UK tax lol

over a year ago

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion. lol you do a lot of travelling abroad though i travel a lot in the UK

Hotels are all the same, unfortunately!yes i used to a few years back that involved staying in hotels a lot but when you live alone it doesn't really matter where you live...... i think, this hotel room is large and has a great view of the beach and the bay so in terms of that not to bad "

We have a corporate deal with Accor hotels. They are a hit or miss. In Dubai I stay at Movenpick. They are good.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Very nice, we love Dubai, India , NZ and Australia - spent a lot of time there. Can put up with London and not a fan of US tbh, NY / NJ is alright but the rest nahhh. So you have a woman in each port then ? India, , Maori, Aussie, LA, London, UAE ? Which women do you prefer ? I think we have a soft spot for Indian girls, wouldn’t chance it with a Maori!!!!

Trust me, I don't have any women anywhere. I must admit, that was the initial plan when I joined fab. Soon realised it was not for me. Said that, I do have a couple of female friends I met on here. It is non sexual and we are good friends. "

Hmmm the friend zone hey , you fucked that up

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Hotels are all the same, unfortunately!yes i used to a few years back that involved staying in hotels a lot but when you live alone it doesn't really matter where you live...... i think, this hotel room is large and has a great view of the beach and the bay so in terms of that not to bad

We have a corporate deal with Accor hotels. They are a hit or miss. In Dubai I stay at Movenpick. They are good."

We use Marriot in Dubai , there are two on Shiekh Zayad Rd in the DIFC. Sex outside on the Balcony of floor 140 at sunset is something else

over a year ago

What sucks more is living in a hotel by yourself. Living by yourselves is okay if it is your own place. I spend 50 to 60 days a year in hotels. Drives you crazy. I need to find a travelling companion.

Do you not use FAB find near me normally ? We use when travelling. We’re down this year obviously but normally do around 140 nights a year outside UK, not quite enough to avoid UK tax lol "

Not really tbh. Sex is fun if it is with the right person. It is the before and after sex part I am talking about. I struggle to tolerate muppets, no matter how pretty or sexy they are! Lol.

over a year ago

Trust me, I don't have any women anywhere. I must admit, that was the initial plan when I joined fab. Soon realised it was not for me. Said that, I do have a couple of female friends I met on here. It is non sexual and we are good friends.

Hmmm the friend zone hey , you fucked that up "

I really enjoy female company if it is with the right person. It doesn't have to lead to sex. I have a friend in Sydney and one in San Francisco. They are as fun as my best mates tbh. No sex involved at all.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Agreed. It’s funny so much success on here depends on body shape and looks, but when you get down to chemistry and liking someone it’s very low on the list !

over a year ago

Hotels are all the same, unfortunately!yes i used to a few years back that involved staying in hotels a lot but when you live alone it doesn't really matter where you live...... i think, this hotel room is large and has a great view of the beach and the bay so in terms of that not to bad

We have a corporate deal with Accor hotels. They are a hit or miss. In Dubai I stay at Movenpick. They are good.

We use Marriot in Dubai , there are two on Shiekh Zayad Rd in the DIFC. Sex outside on the Balcony of floor 140 at sunset is something else "

I am on my best behavior when I am in any Arab countries. Those Arabs are nuts! They will simply lock you up if they don't like the look of you..

over a year ago

"Agreed. It’s funny so much success on here depends on body shape and looks, but when you get down to chemistry and liking someone it’s very low on the list ! "

Agree. And sex can screw things up easily too! I enjoy my flirting here. It is a great distraction.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I really enjoy female company if it is with the right person. It doesn't have to lead to sex. I have a friend in Sydney and one in San Francisco. They are as fun as my best mates tbh. No sex involved at all."

If you make it to the UK and things get normal again let’s meet up

We’re occasionally in London and Cambridge and you are welcome to come up to Notts . We will take you clubbing and intro you to some hot women we know

over a year ago

I really enjoy female company if it is with the right person. It doesn't have to lead to sex. I have a friend in Sydney and one in San Francisco. They are as fun as my best mates tbh. No sex involved at all.

If you make it to the UK and things get normal again let’s meet up

We’re occasionally in London and Cambridge and you are welcome to come up to Notts . We will take you clubbing and intro you to some hot women we know "

Lol. Definitely. I am not sure if I am into clubbing. We could catch up for coffee or lunch. I am with family and friends when back home. I close my fab account when I am back home usually.

Post new Message to Thread