Jump to newest

By *irtydan OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

what do you think of her ? she does my tits in shes rubbish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Helen Chamberlain is the only geezer-bird who knows her footy. And I bet she sucks cock like a pro.

By *irtydan OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Helen Chamberlain is the only geezer-bird who knows her footy. And I bet she sucks cock like a pro. "
i agree

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Bring back Chris hollins, not only a good presenter but also a demon on the strictly dance floor!

By *irtydan OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Bring back Chris hollins, not only a good presenter but also a demon on the strictly dance floor!"
i agree

over a year ago

"Helen Chamberlain is the only geezer-bird who knows her footy. And I bet she sucks cock like a pro. "

Gabby Logan has a far better grasp of the game well in advance of many men who think they know the sport and Chamberlain too.

By *irtydan OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Helen Chamberlain is the only geezer-bird who knows her footy. And I bet she sucks cock like a pro.

Gabby Logan has a far better grasp of the game well in advance of many men who think they know the sport and Chamberlain too."

shes hot as well

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Gabby Logan is The Queen of Football for me. I do kinda wish that they'd either kick out Gary "The Crisp" Lineaker from MOTD for her to present and no doubt liven the show up, or for her to take over one of the presenter slots on Sky's matchday coverage.

As for the ladypresenting on BBC Breakfast, nowt wrong with her, she knows her stuff and presents it well. As for Dancing "Mr Chelsea" Chris, best leave him safe and sound down south rather than broadening his life by getting him to work in the North West.

By *ady n the trampCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

yes she does, had the pleasure of going back to her place after clubbing one night in torquay (honest)

over a year ago

Helen Chamberlain is annoying.

By *unknSoulCouple
over a year ago

Dumfriesish see

She looks like a horse and yes i would ride her. Next time she's on think horse. Filly

By *irtydan OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"She looks like a horse and yes i would ride her. Next time she's on think horse. Filly"
lol and think she knows everything

over a year ago

Bloody hell, both Helen Chamberlain and gabby are both as annoying as each other. The only women who should be presenting football are the ones on Italian TV.

Post new Message to Thread