Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ooo yukk Bed bugs.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was looking at tv last night thing on about them .... I hope you hover your beds .. I dont think thay would live in myn as memory foam well i hope not , lol ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"I was looking at tv last night thing on about them .... I hope you hover your beds .. I dont think thay would live in myn as memory foam well i hope not , lol .. "

Does that apply to water beds Jo.

xx

over a year ago

"I was looking at tv last night thing on about them .... I hope you hover your beds .. I dont think thay would live in myn as memory foam well i hope not , lol ..

xx "

do you really have one of them ..... i should love a go on that ... lol i dont think thay can live in water , lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Even tho they are called bed bugs they can live anywhere, not just in or on a bed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and hoovering isn't enough if you listen to these progs, proper fumigation is the only route

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"I was looking at tv last night thing on about them .... I hope you hover your beds .. I dont think thay would live in myn as memory foam well i hope not , lol ..

xx do you really have one of them ..... i should love a go on that ... lol i dont think thay can live in water , lol"

You could have a Go anytime Jo, if you didn't live so bloody far away.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Even tho they are called bed bugs they can live anywhere, not just in or on a bed"

Blimey, I didn't know that.

over a year ago

"Even tho they are called bed bugs they can live anywhere, not just in or on a bed

"

Anywhere there is dead skin for them to nibble on... lovely critters eh!

over a year ago

"Even tho they are called bed bugs they can live anywhere, not just in or on a bed

"

There was a thing on tv other night .. i could not get over the bits this man had from them ... and thay set this cam up in the bed room .. i have a good hover my diyson bull dog he is a killer .

over a year ago

Is this next step for people who accom ?

Are people going to start insisting they have a 'clean bed' certificate on the bedroom wall ?

I think I shall become Fabs self appointed bed inspector.

Now where's my tweezers and ultra voilet light ?

over a year ago

"Is this next step for people who accom ?

Are people going to start insisting they have a 'clean bed' certificate on the bedroom wall ?

I think I shall become Fabs self appointed bed inspector.

Now where's my tweezers and ultra voilet light ?"

lolol yes bed tester you have the Job ,

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

There was a thing on tv other night .. i could not get over the bits this man had from them ... and thay set this cam up in the bed room .. i have a good hover my diyson bull dog he is a killer . "

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner, Talk about Dyson with death.

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

They dont always live in the bed if atall, they come out at night and feed on the occupantsof the bed not experienced them personally but after seeing some on tv that have I dont ever want to.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Get a steamer and use on the mattress that is good for deodorizing and killing bugs.

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus....house dust mite.

I order skin prick tests (amongst many others) every week for the dermatology clinic in our hosp.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

A few years ago, a budget hotel I worked for had this problem throughout the property.

Forget water based anti-bug sprays, steam and so on, as the water just evaporates and leaves any chemical residue useless.

The only successful method, was to have the entire building closed down for 7-10 days, all the beds destroyed and all remaining furniture, fittings, curtains, and so on were placed in 40' containers outside, into which a special gas was blown in to kill all bugs.

In turn each room was sprayed with an oil based chemical to get in behind skirting boards etc and left that way for a few days to take effect.

Result was we had a bug free property.

Bed bugs love Divan style beds, especially those with drawers below. Always go for metal framed beds as the little critters cannot climb up metal.

Post new Message to Thread