Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single men

Jump to newest

By *ovedupstill OP   Couple
over a year ago

mullinwire

not a monaning thread, for a change, about single men lol.

just thinking, am i looking for too much?

i am tasked with finding a single guy to join us for some soft play fun, ok, seems kinda straight forward.

but it makes me sick when people send messages saying what they want to do, or what they love doing, and so on.

am i looking for too much?

is meeting single men all about getting it on and letting them go?

am i looking for th ewrong thing when i say i want a bloke that will treat Em as if it were his own g/f rather than just someone to empty their balls on?

as i say, its not a moaning thread about guys, because obviously that approach works with people, more a moan about my own expectations, or maybe my own approach to single guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Stick with it....some guys have a different approach I find.

Good luck

By *harax1985Man
over a year ago

Edlington

I think most couples wanting single men pretty much do want to just "get it on and let them go", so a lot of single guys on here fall into the mindset when they play with couples that they're just basically an extra cock for the woman to use. It's not a very nice mindset to have, but then again, it's what a lot of couples want.

There are some single guys on here that do prefer a softer, more intimate type of play, but they're not really the type that will message you out of the blue because, again, they don't think that's what you're after. With any luck they check the forums and will get in touch with you.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

You would certainly be of interest to me but as all men are blocked I won't be getting in touch

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I've been brought up to do exactly what I am told.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah its not asking to much, ive met some lovely single guys, wouldnt go as far as saying they treat me like their girlfeind but have been respectful and i think thats as good as you can ask for

Have also met the guys who just want to cum and go and dont give a monekys about what im getting out of it

Its trial and error whatever your looking for is out there its just finding it

over a year ago

"not a monaning thread, for a change, about single men lol.

i am tasked with finding a single guy to join us for some soft play fun, ok, seems kinda straight forward.

but it makes me sick when people send messages saying what they want to do, or what they love doing, and so on.

am i looking for th ewrong thing when i say i want a bloke that will treat Em as if it were his own g/f rather than just someone to empty their balls on?

as i say, its not a moaning thread about guys, because obviously that approach works with people, more a moan about my own expectations, or maybe my own approach to single guys."

Nothing wrong with your expectations but you should appreciate that there are so many different types of couples each with their own varied expectations. Many completely different from yours.

I would imagine that meeting the right single guy for you is no easier or more 'straight forward' than a guy meeting the right couple for them.

over a year ago

as i say, its not a moaning thread about guys, because obviously that approach works with people, more a moan about my own expectations, or maybe my own approach to single guys."

Are ALL the messages you've received from men you don't like or want to meet?

Apply some filters and delete the ones you absolutely don't want, then go through the rest and whittle them down to a few you do have an interest in, then get to know them until you're left with one guy who fits the bill.

It's not rocket science.

over a year ago

"Nah its not asking to much, ive met some lovely single guys, wouldnt go as far as saying they treat me like their girlfeind but have been respectful and i think thats as good as you can ask for

"

yeah they are guys like that i know im like one and dont really bang on with dirty talk unless the ladys egging it on and wants it, i think meets are more fun that way and you make some hot friends too x

over a year ago

to be fair i know what she means ive sat with other couples who had been trying to get another guy down while i was there and too many just get carried away and ruin it for them.

either too pushy, too filthy in their messages or make demands of the couples or want the guy to sit back

alot of couples do want a guy as a 3rd part but alot seem to enjoy spending a hour or two with them first making sure things right and gettig to know them, having a drink etc, and if you just sending messages to people like this saying what you want to do to them then you just gonna turn them off

i think if ur sending messages like that only way ur going to get with a couple is if ur profiles amazing and they dont care what you said or they desperate for someone short notice straight away and just decided to pick you!

over a year ago

There are a few who ruin it Goethe decent blokes on here.

We have no blocked men as even though profile says we will find you we kept getting messages.I got sick of blocking so just blocked all apart from men we have met or chatted to a few times.

Don't lower your standards just to get a fuck.some people think swingers aren't fussy.well make sure you let them know you are.we do

over a year ago

Should have said ruined it for.

Sorry I've got a touch screen phone and its shit

over a year ago

" Sorry I've got a touch screen phone and its shit "

Is that the technical term

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally, I much prefer the tender, intimate kind of sex to a 5 minute hard fuck. I'm just more gentle natured really. But I'm willing to try different things. When I message a couple I don't suggest a gf/bf-like experience, nor a hard fast fuck. I tend to stick more to the friendly, let's chat initially and see if we're compatible approach. At the risk of flogging the life out of an old cliche, shame the OP is so far away.

over a year ago

As a single guy I like to get to know someone and have avoided the fuck and go senario. I met some couples many years ago and frankly made me feel like a performing seal, since then I have been choosy on my meets, especially couples, and for me it has worked as I have made some great friends with added benefits.

There is something for everyone out there, but making new friends, be that social, sexual or both thats what makes me tick

over a year ago

you can normally tell from their messages what type of couple they are, most of the ones i click with are those who intend to spend most the night with and then end it by being filthy haha

but on another side of things, i find these are usually the sort of couples who are much more balanced, less chance of jealousiy or other issues cropping up that can spoil a meet too

where people who want to turn up and crack on to it with strangers, sometimes they dont view you the same or dont like to make it personal so i usually find these have more potential problems, and also alot more potential for someone being there just before you arrived and/or someone coming after you have gone!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I think most couples wanting single men pretty much do want to just "get it on and let them go", so a lot of single guys on here fall into the mindset when they play with couples that they're just basically an extra cock for the woman to use. "

I think thats a really good point plus, from reading the forums, Id guess that a lot of couples wouldnt want someone to treat the woman as a 'girlfriend' so maybe single guys would see this as overstepping the mark?

But no you shouldnt change what you are looking for and Im sure youll find it eventually.

over a year ago

mullinwire

not saying i want someone to treat her as his wife, i worded that wrongly.

i meant just some decency and respect.

there have been a couple of messages from guys that we have kept, and i talk to every now and then to keep up with them, and will check availability when we are able, but really, i can honestly say that 80% of the initial messages were innapropriate, imo, and of the other 20%, the majority of them went downhill VERY quickly to the standard of loving fucking hot milfs, or shagging women with big tits.

these lines wouldnt work in a club o pub, so why do some think they will work here? lol.

all adivce taken on board. thank you all.

over a year ago

as i say, its not a moaning thread about guys, because obviously that approach works with people, more a moan about my own expectations, or maybe my own approach to single guys

AS IF IT WERE HIS OWN!!? lol WTF??

No offence m8 but would be very nice to hear from Em for a change on here as its always you that seems to post on her behalf aint it?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've been brought up to do exactly what I am told.

"

Go to the bar & bring back 2 pints & a couple of hotties then

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Go to the bar & bring back 2 pints & a couple of hotties then "

No problem pulling the Birds, but best give me a tenner for the drinks please.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Go to the bar & bring back 2 pints & a couple of hotties then

No problem pulling the Birds, but best give me a tenner for the drinks please.

"

On it's way chap, but I'm sure we can get 3 and some change for the chippy on our way home.

over a year ago

mullinwire

"am i looking for th ewrong thing when i say i want a bloke that will treat Em as if it were his own g/f rather than just someone to empty their balls on?

as i say, its not a moaning thread about guys, because obviously that approach works with people, more a moan about my own expectations, or maybe my own approach to single guys

AS IF IT WERE HIS OWN!!? lol WTF??

No offence m8 but would be very nice to hear from Em for a change on here as its always you that seems to post on her behalf aint it?"

she doesnt use forums. finds them pointless and a waste of time.

this post isnt on her behalf, this is what i am trying to find for her, or do you not read?

she doesnt like pushy, ignorant, forward men, so i am looking for a guy thats polite.

if you dont think i know what my OH is looking for then i feel for you.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

up to a point I am see where Timbers is coming from... for example, in your opening post it is a lot of little things that would make me wonder... and a few red flags that would make me think twice....

you use "I" a ton... funny enough for a post which is in effect a meet for both of you.. only once is "us" used.. I would wonder who is driving this... you say em doesn't like using the forums, but on this occasion it may be a wiser idea to.....

for example I like to get a feel for both people, rather than feeling like I am being for want of a better term "interviewed" for a position....

if you want a meet, why don't you approach the guys you think are suitable...rather than the other way round, why expect them to come to you? however just like us single guys... don't be disappointed if the guys are not interested or are busy....

over a year ago

So that valentines day card and airline ticket to the romantic getaway..havent been received....FFS!!!!

over a year ago

You should have problem in finding what your looking for! We have met some really nice guys that treat respect, and that we have took our time to get to know!

Keep on looking!

over a year ago

"You should have problem in finding what your looking for! We have met some really nice guys that treat respect, and that we have took our time to get to know!

Keep on looking! "

can I use ur butthole

over a year ago

"You should have problem in finding what your looking for! We have met some really nice guys that treat respect, and that we have took our time to get to know!

Keep on looking!

can I use ur butthole"

well as we are good friends! Be rude to say no

over a year ago

I agree with Timbers and Fabio, you come across as a 'gatekeeper' type, maybe you should consider changing your approach if the current approach is frustrating you. There's lots of great guys on here or nobody would meet tthem.

There are loads of fantastic couples too, but some are not as attractive to guys as they may think.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Also, are you actively looking for the sort of person you want to find, or are you just waiting to see what pops up in your inbox?

From my extensive experience browsing single guy profiles you can tell fairly quickly who might have a bit more about them and be what youre looking for....

'VVVWE 8 inches and thick, who wants to suck my cock' - might be a no no

'likes to chat and get to know people to see what sort of things we might all enjoy' - might be a better bet....

over a year ago

Yes and perhaps you self could maybe come accross as a wee bit arrogant and pushy also to be honest. Certainly your replys are somewhat aggressive

Thats not meant in any way shape or form to have a pop at you at all its just the way your add and posts would read to me thats all if I were a single lad and looking it would put me off maybe sending you mail

Tho I am not a single lad any more so am not looking either lol good luck tho

over a year ago

On behalf of single men im just going to agree with all the above statements , we can't help ourselves , we can't help how our penis controls our brain .

On behalf if single men i apologise

over a year ago

"On behalf of single men im just going to agree with all the above statements , we can't help ourselves , we can't help how our penis controls our brain .

On behalf if single men i apologise "

You don't talk for me mate!

I assume your being tongue in cheek.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with that. You're simply asking the guy to treat your partner with the same respect you do. That should be a standard in my opinion.

People look for all different things here so if that's what you want then find it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There are plenty of nice single guys around that are respectful, friendly and a pleasure to spend time with. So stick with it

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

[Removed by poster at 24/05/12 12:54:50]

over a year ago

"On behalf of single men im just going to agree with all the above statements , we can't help ourselves , we can't help how our penis controls our brain .

On behalf if single men i apologise "

Hope you are joking

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

Not all single guys are the same.... always try to treat a woman as if she were a GF, its the only way to go.

Pity I aint in Ireland

over a year ago

fekin smart fones nice but deadly.turn to wide screen

over a year ago

Single guys ( at least the good ones ) dont come cheap

Keep looking

Post new Message to Thread