Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post Coronavirus.

Jump to newest

By *van Arden OP   Man
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I don't know what you feel about the effects of Coronavirus but I'm sure I will soon find out.

The thought of meeting other people when this nightmare is over fills me with a fair amount of concern and I wonder if things will ever be the same again.

At this moment in time I find it difficult even to think about going out socially with family or friends for a drink or a meal much less sharing intimate contact with other people and I wonder what others are now feeling about our lifestyle.

I have always and will always love sexual experiences with other people but for me the future is going to be very challenging.

Any thoughts on this awful conundrum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm gonna shag everyone on the site, they'll all be gagging for it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To me it’s just a no no until we have a vaccine cos it might not kill you but it might kill someone else

By *van Arden OP   Man
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Absobloominglutely

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I consider myself lucky that i already have lovers who I can trust in terms of risk, how they conduct themselves through this.

We will have to make our own risk assessments when lockdown is eased.

I'd hate to be starting from total singledom.

In some ways, perhaps we will think more consciously about our connections which isn't such a bad thing. Learn to communicate more clearly.

The unease will pass. There's alot of drama and fear based projections, but we will adapt and find ways to navigate it all.

Have some trust OP. We will manage x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My personal opinion is that after a fairly lengthy period of time meeting another person or couple will be lower risk. I think group sex with more than that will remain high risk in terms of covid for a very long time.

Post new Message to Thread