Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

VCH Piercing

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So....mines been in for probably 10 years now and it's just grown out.

I will Google but thought I'd ask the hive mind too.....is it still possible to get them done? I know there was restrictions out on them due to FGM etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Yes you can still get them done, I had my horizontal clit done about 2 yrs ago in Manchester. If you can get there I would definitely recommend Holier than thou. Marcus is the best and has done all my below waist piercings, but do your research. Some piercers may not do it because of the hype of FGM that was all over the news a few years ago.

Horizontal for me is the best option because I was warned that the vertical may grow out or just fall through. Best of luck to you.

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Any questions pm me, feel free to take a peak at mine. All done within the last 2 yrs.

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Yes you can still get them done, I had my horizontal clit done about 2 yrs ago in Manchester. If you can get there I would definitely recommend Holier than thou. Marcus is the best and has done all my below waist piercings, but do your research. Some piercers may not do it because of the hype of FGM that was all over the news a few years ago.

Horizontal for me is the best option because I was warned that the vertical may grow out or just fall through. Best of luck to you. "

Yeah I did have a bar that fell out in a chinese restaurant once ??

Post new Message to Thread