Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unpopular opinion

Jump to newest

By *ungle_king OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

This might die on its arse but as we have time on our hands and hearing this on Greg James Radio 1 breakfast show, well worth a watch on YouTube.

Mine is I don't get the hype around the greatest showman !! It's ok but I could watch it again at a push but it's not got that wow factor.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This might die on its arse but as we have time on our hands and hearing this on Greg James Radio 1 breakfast show, well worth a watch on YouTube.

Mine is I don't get the hype around the greatest showman !! It's ok but I could watch it again at a push but it's not got that wow factor. "

Thank god I couldn't get it either definitely not a fan

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not listened to Radio 1 for about 40 years

over a year ago

Not seen it

over a year ago

No me, there again I had to watch Frozen 20 times before I loved it lol

By *iz78Woman
over a year ago

wirral

I have not seen disneys frozen and dont get the hype about it or the new one

over a year ago

People with dogs have houses that smell (badly) of dogs. They’re just noseblind to it!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"This might die on its arse but as we have time on our hands and hearing this on Greg James Radio 1 breakfast show, well worth a watch on YouTube.

Mine is I don't get the hype around the greatest showman !! It's ok but I could watch it again at a push but it's not got that wow factor. "

It doesnt interest me. Dr Cox was right, Hugh Jackman is annoying.

over a year ago

"People with dogs have houses that smell (badly) of dogs. They’re just noseblind to it! "

Fabicide committed I know, but we’re on lockdown anyway so meh! Whatever.

By *ungle_king OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I don't listen to radio 1 either, moved to Radio X to listen to Chris Moyles but came across this segment on YouTube tardis but I found it really funny.

Mine is I don't get the hype around the greatest showman !! It's ok but I could watch it again at a push but it's not got that wow factor.

Thank god I couldn't get it either definitely not a fan "

over a year ago

I don’t like Friends we were on a break Jennifer Anniston is hot tho

over a year ago

"People with dogs have houses that smell (badly) of dogs. They’re just noseblind to it! "

Those with cats too

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"People with dogs have houses that smell (badly) of dogs. They’re just noseblind to it!

Those with cats too "

Ma mate used to keep Ferrets down his trousers

over a year ago

"People with dogs have houses that smell (badly) of dogs. They’re just noseblind to it!

Those with cats too "

I can smell dogs when I go to houses that have dogs but not cats. My mums cat always waits for me to go there for him to have a shit in his litter tray which is in the downstairs toilet in the hallway, but that’s the only time I can smell any trace of cat. He’s a house cat and he smells like my mothers fabric softener.

over a year ago

I dont mind meeting married men.

over a year ago

It seems your opinion on Greatest showman isnt that unpopular. I havent been in love with it either, though there is a song I really like. But that's usual for me. Liking soundtrack more than actual movie.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I absolutely love The Greatest Showman, watched it many many times and it's not often I watch a film more than once. Love the songs too. Maybe I'm just more of it's target audience? I don't know.

over a year ago

Those with cats too

I can smell dogs when I go to houses that have dogs but not cats. My mums cat always waits for me to go there for him to have a shit in his litter tray which is in the downstairs toilet in the hallway, but that’s the only time I can smell any trace of cat. He’s a house cat and he smells like my mothers fabric softener. "

Must be me then, I can smell a cat as soon as I walk in a house, more so than a dog.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Not sure of the relevance to this thread, but I’m fairly tipsy and I might’ve missed it.

Totally agree though.

My ex insisted on two lurchers and another dog (not sure what) sharing the bed.

I liked her, but it didn’t last long. And I’m glad her 6 horses were a few miles away.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Personally I like it for the underlying story..... you can aspire to be rich and famous but will it bring you happiness?

Your happiness and wealth is deemed not by airs, graces and material things, they mean nothing.

You are truly rich with the people you surround yourself with, no matter their background or appearance, rich in heart, love and friendship..... you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends who can become a true family

over a year ago

I don’t like butter or margarine.

This is probably one of the most unpopular opinions but, I’m kind of done with the clap the NHS thing. Yes I know they’re risking their lives by exposing themselves to the virus and are overrun etc etc, BUT it is still their job and kind of what they signed up to do.

There’s lots of people and lots of professions, myself included who are working still and each time we go to work we risk being injured and that’s during normal times as well as what’s going on now.

There’s no clap for soldiers night, clap for prison workers who are dealing with people who haven’t had visitors for over a month, being locked up for way more than they normally would, very volatile at the moment, firemen, police, the lorry drivers delivering food, the supermarket workers, the teachers still having to work and so many others not getting a pat on the back.

over a year ago

Not sure of the relevance to this thread, but I’m fairly tipsy and I might’ve missed it.

Totally agree though.

My ex insisted on two lurchers and another dog (not sure what) sharing the bed.

I liked her, but it didn’t last long. And I’m glad her 6 horses were a few miles away. "

It’s an unpopular opinions thread! Anything slightly critical of dogs tends to be unpopular around these parts!

over a year ago

Coffee is utter pesh

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I dont mind meeting married men."

*rushes off to get married....

over a year ago

*Flutters eyelashes much like this : *

over a year ago

Fabicide committed I know, but we’re on lockdown anyway so meh! Whatever."

It's the same with people who smoke

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I dont mind meeting married men.

*Flutters eyelashes much like this : *"

Right Dan, me and you in the pub car park NOW! I saw her first

over a year ago

not what I heard

over a year ago

Right Dan, me and you in the pub car park NOW! I saw her first "

Hey, let’s make love not war! Three-way!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Right Dan, me and you in the pub car park NOW! I saw her first

Hey, let’s make love not war! Three-way! "

Not too sure about making love just yet, but it's good to see you back

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

It's the same with people who smoke "

Always amazes me with smokers. You can taste it on them even if they claim to have not had one for a couple of days.

Very naive, smokers!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

It's the same with people who smoke "

That's true, I gave up smoking a week ago and walked into my house shortly after and couldn't believe the stench of stale cigarette smoke that hit me. I had to have a deep clean and 2 cans of air freshener immediately!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I thought the greatest showman was a film about Lord sugar , I was so disappointed to see the wolverine dressed up like a fairy !!!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Reading these and going, yep agree, yep agree, yep agree, yep agree etc.

over a year ago

The Beatles were fair to middling

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

hate the capitalism bullshit that we need more & more & more to be happy....nah you need nature...science proved that in both mental health and just to live and have eco systems oh and women live longer in nature.

BYE.....I'm off to build a cabin in the woods.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The next step of lockdown relaxation should be for single people to go and get some sex.

And people should be clapping us on the street for having done so well in abstinence.

We should help to repay the debts from the virus by huge increases in fines for road lane hogs - "2nd offences £1000 and up

over a year ago

"I don’t like butter or margarine.

This is probably one of the most unpopular opinions but, I’m kind of done with the clap the NHS thing. Yes I know they’re risking their lives by exposing themselves to the virus and are overrun etc etc, BUT it is still their job and kind of what they signed up to do.

There’s lots of people and lots of professions, myself included who are working still and each time we go to work we risk being injured and that’s during normal times as well as what’s going on now.

There’s no clap for soldiers night, clap for prison workers who are dealing with people who haven’t had visitors for over a month, being locked up for way more than they normally would, very volatile at the moment, firemen, police, the lorry drivers delivering food, the supermarket workers, the teachers still having to work and so many others not getting a pat on the back. "

I totally agree. We should clap every week for our nhs regardless. As for people fundraising for the NHS it’s a sad state of affairs. Our government should be funding this not us tax payers who pay anyway. Plus all these fundraisers get double taxes!! Tom who raises millions has been taxed on this money plus now the government don’t ADD this money they will distract it from the money they need.

Post new Message to Thread