Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Free festival!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think when we are over this covid virus we should have free festivals all over the country in support of lives lost, key workers and all the groovers who stayed at home!

Would be nice if the big bands would do this for free and rig crew! Would lift a lot of people up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I dont like the sound of it personally but that's just me. Crowds make me uncomfortable.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's already a few bands doing free gigs for NHS workers after this is all over Paul Heaton and Jackie Abbot (ex Housemartins/Beautiful South) was one and I'm sure there was another I've seen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But I dont like festivals. I quite like all inclusive holidays though. Can I have one of them for free instead?

over a year ago

Sounds like an amazing idea OP but I think unfortunately everyone will being trying their hardest to earn a wage as quick as possible. X

over a year ago

"But I dont like festivals. I quite like all inclusive holidays though. Can I have one of them for free instead?"

How does Bournemouth sound?!

over a year ago

"But I dont like festivals. I quite like all inclusive holidays though. Can I have one of them for free instead?

How does Bournemouth sound?! "

Does it have a pool, free drinks and sunshine with bikini clad babes?

over a year ago

"But I dont like festivals. I quite like all inclusive holidays though. Can I have one of them for free instead?

Does it have a pool, free drinks and sunshine with bikini clad babes?"

I will find you something to drink but yes to the rest!!!

over a year ago

Does it have a pool, free drinks and sunshine with bikini clad babes?

I will find you something to drink but yes to the rest!!! "

Sign me up!

over a year ago

"But I dont like festivals. I quite like all inclusive holidays though. Can I have one of them for free instead?"

You can have a teepee with your own mud bath at a festival for free! How does that sound? Lol

over a year ago

You can have a teepee with your own mud bath at a festival for free! How does that sound? Lol"

Naaaaah

over a year ago

"There's already a few bands doing free gigs for NHS workers after this is all over Paul Heaton and Jackie Abbot (ex Housemartins/Beautiful South) was one and I'm sure there was another I've seen

"

Manics are doing 2 nights, one free for NHS staff and the second all money to NHS charities

over a year ago

"I think when we are over this covid virus we should have free festivals all over the country in support of lives lost, key workers and all the groovers who stayed at home!

Would be nice if the big bands would do this for free and rig crew! Would lift a lot of people up! "

Given the amount of venues, bands and crews facing financial ruin I think may will want to be earning again as soon as possible

over a year ago

"There's already a few bands doing free gigs for NHS workers after this is all over Paul Heaton and Jackie Abbot (ex Housemartins/Beautiful South) was one and I'm sure there was another I've seen

Manics are doing 2 nights, one free for NHS staff and the second all money to NHS charities"

Post new Message to Thread