Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Multiple personalities

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Alright Dave? Not heard from you in ages.....

Reply privately

By *eres_jMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Alright Dave? Not heard from you in ages..... "

Reply of the week. Genuine laugh out loud

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?"
puppets???? interesting choice of words there , isnt that where there is sed puppet master...and he pulls puppets strings and makes rthen do what he wants them to do??

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wait, wait! Puppets aren't real? Not even Fraggles?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?puppets???? interesting choice of words there , isnt that where there is sed puppet master...and he pulls puppets strings and makes rthen do what he wants them to do?? "

you got it in one.... so salute thy master and you may just get help with spelling at the same time... it is truly liberating to have a mind of one's own..

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Wait, wait! Puppets aren't real? Not even Fraggles? "
u been to fraggle rock lately ?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?puppets???? interesting choice of words there , isnt that where there is sed puppet master...and he pulls puppets strings and makes rthen do what he wants them to do?? "

I love the muppets when are they on...Oh yes.Say no more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wait, wait! Puppets aren't real? Not even Fraggles? u been to fraggle rock lately ?"

fraggles! Never liked them though as they were all winging mop heads.

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Wait, wait! Puppets aren't real? Not even Fraggles? u been to fraggle rock lately ?"

Been to Button Moon?

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

nope but ask the others lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wait, wait! Puppets aren't real? Not even Fraggles? u been to fraggle rock lately ?

Been to Button Moon? "

Have you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

ive not been to button moon

but i know bill and ben lol

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

This is Cuckoo Land.

And by that, I mean the fun place in Jamie and the Magic Torch

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"ive not been to button moon

but i know bill and ben lol"

I bet you say "flobalobalob" quite a lot. Just swallow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is Cuckoo Land.

And by that, I mean the fun place in Jamie and the Magic Torch "

I was convinced he was on something.

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 29/09/09 22:53:16]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is Cuckoo Land.

And by that, I mean the fun place in Jamie and the Magic Torch

I was convinced he was on something. "

Probably a concrete cow...Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your never alone with psychophrenia

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?puppets???? interesting choice of words there , isnt that where there is sed puppet master...and he pulls puppets strings and makes rthen do what he wants them to do??

you got it in one.... so salute thy master and you may just get help with spelling at the same time... it is truly liberating to have a mind of one's own.. "

and you are speaking from experience there are you deary? you actually have a mind of your own ??? your off to button moon.....follow mr spoon button moon......lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ive not been to button moon

but i know bill and ben lol

I bet you say "flobalobalob" quite a lot. Just swallow. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?"

Your only mistake with this post was to ask a serious question and hope for a serious answer, sad to say it's never going to happen in here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?

Your only mistake with this post was to ask a serious question and hope for a serious answer, sad to say it's never going to happen in here "

not in this bloody mad house it wont lol

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I/we have two, one for me alone and one as us a couple. Depending on who is here writing, that's who I/we log on as. No secrets there.

I/we haven't verified each other because that would be pointless and fake. I/we have our own verifications on both profiles from other people.

Can I stop saying I/we now? I'm/we're confusing myself/ourselves....

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"being a trained observer of human behaviour and a bit of an anthropologist... I cannot help but notice that there are some profiles on this site which clearly indicate that there is one and the same person behind them...it is not just the poor spelling and lack of grammar, it is also the style of writing... So question to the audience.... what is the point of having these multiple puppets, ooops personalities on display ? Is it a bit like having imaginary friends?puppets???? interesting choice of words there , isnt that where there is sed puppet master...and he pulls puppets strings and makes rthen do what he wants them to do??

you got it in one.... so salute thy master and you may just get help with spelling at the same time... it is truly liberating to have a mind of one's own.. and you are speaking from experience there are you deary? you actually have a mind of your own ??? your off to button moon.....follow mr spoon button moon......lmao "

Sorry I dont understand, I dont watch cartoons and kiddy programs.. but understand that you are comfortable there.... Enjoy... I am bored...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't believe it ------ the fraggles aren't real, I am devastated

Reply privately

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Sorry, can't post anything meaningful on this subject as I'm still arguing with myself over the content.

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you got it in one.... so salute thy master and you may just get help with spelling at the same time... it is truly liberating to have a mind of one's own.. and you are speaking from experience there are you deary? you actually have a mind of your own ??? your off to button moon.....follow mr spoon button moon......lmao

Sorry I dont understand, I dont watch cartoons and kiddy programs.. but understand that you are comfortable there.... Enjoy... I am bored..."

no i spose you are too busy volunteering at your local age concern shop deary

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Loads of peole have multiple profiles on here so it seems

Some assume people have more than one when they hav'nt for whatever reasons,some people have more than one and then question why others do?

why can't people just get on with swinging and having fun instead of being more concerned with what others are doing?

Really don't understand it myself and don't think I would even want to

Reply privately