Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ufo's

Jump to newest

By *ionelhutz OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Rather slipped under the radar with the current crises but today the Pentagon have released videos of what appear to be ufo's.

Conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

‘Quick, we need a distraction from Trump!’

‘Fuck it, we might not be alive next year. Let’s tell ‘em’

By *ionelhutz OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"‘Quick, we need a distraction from Trump!’

‘Fuck it, we might not be alive next year. Let’s tell ‘em’"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"‘Quick, we need a distraction from Trump!’

‘Fuck it, we might not be alive next year. Let’s tell ‘em’"

By *ionelhutz OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Day 1..we will release The UFO story when we says something stupid.

Day 2..fuck..we will release the ufo story when he says something really stupid.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South of Ipswich

I saw those videos a long long time ago. The fighter pilot who filmed them was on Joe Rogan talking about them

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Interestingly there seems to be far less ufo and ghost sightings than when I was a kid.

Maybe they have decided to give up on earth as not worth the effort.

Mostly harmless.

over a year ago

These have been ‘leaked’ for a while .. I always assumed they were fake.

interesting that they’ve now been “officially” released! I suppose now is a good time to release it when everyone is focussed elsewhere!

News source here (I think Fab allows links to official news sites?) : https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/pentagon-declassifies-navy-videos-purportedly-show-ufos/story%3fid=70364183

over a year ago

By *arex2Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Rather slipped under the radar with the current crises but today the Pentagon have released videos of what appear to be ufo's.

Conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this."

Nothing new. And it's no conspiracy. I've seen UFOs on six desperate occasions. Something is definitely not right.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Saw this today the footage is from 2004 they have been sitting on this for a while!!

Is this a prelude to telling us an alien invasion is coming?

over a year ago

id expect more images and ufo reports when the new b-21 raider takes to the skies.

over a year ago

aliens heard is call for UV death..oops health rays

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Saw this today the footage is from 2004 they have been sitting on this for a while!!

Is this a prelude to telling us an alien invasion is coming?"

I think Trump is going to unzip his face on live TV and reveal he is indeed an alien.

over a year ago

"id expect more images and ufo reports when the new b-21 raider takes to the skies.

"

Unidentified Flying Objects are real, they are just flying things that weren't identified. I have first hand experience of them, one of which I think was a sneaky beaky military thing, and the other I really can't explain with known science, and it was witnesssed by @ dozen people including USAF Police...

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Saw this today the footage is from 2004 they have been sitting on this for a while!!

I think Trump is going to unzip his face on live TV and reveal he is indeed an alien.

"

And then reveal the aliens have the corona cure and hold the world to ransom

over a year ago

"

Any alien life form that managed to get all the way here can't possibly be that fucking stupid.

over a year ago

they were leaked years ago, besides the pilots voices don't sound really that in awe over potential planet visitors but more like a "wow that test went well"

pretty stupid time to be releasing such stuff when you have this vile cunt christopher greene trying to stir the mentally unwell or challenged:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCcFOAqVzY

over a year ago

"id expect more images and ufo reports when the new b-21 raider takes to the skies.

Unidentified Flying Objects are real, they are just flying things that weren't identified. I have first hand experience of them, one of which I think was a sneaky beaky military thing, and the other I really can't explain with known science, and it was witnesssed by @ dozen people including USAF Police... "

of course. but you know what people are like. when they see strange lights in the night sky they report in.

and yes the b-21 raider does have a beak.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Meep morp,zarp

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Unidentified Flying Objects are real, they are just flying things that weren't identified. I have first hand experience of them, one of which I think was a sneaky beaky military thing, and the other I really can't explain with known science, and it was witnesssed by @ dozen people including USAF Police... "

The UFO I saw last August bank holiday was definitely real

3 orbs in the Welsh mountains

Flitting around unlike any conventional aircraft

I watched 4 10 minutes intensely

Realised they were no longer to be classified unidentified!

Because I walked the half mile to the spot where I could distinguish the kite strings

It was a deliberate hoax

To fool humans is exceptionally simple

The fact behind optical illusions is just that they are indistinguishing illusions

over a year ago

"Meep morp,zarp"

You talked me into it, bend over....

over a year ago

"Meep morp,zarp"

nanoo nanoo

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

It was just on the news.. pentagon revealed 3 videos

over a year ago

I want to believe

over a year ago

Not a good time for them to visit, they may catch something

over a year ago

"Not a good time for them to visit, they may catch something"

lol comment of the day right there

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Thanks for the link

First time I have seen this! Think they must be panicking about having a looney toons for a president

over a year ago

Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any crazier .. ET invades!

Christmas is going to be shit this year!

over a year ago

Dyson probes

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

There are fewer UFO sightings because the technology is getting better at making them invisible to the human eye.

They are ‘Unidentifed’ by us, not by the governments who develop them. It makes perfect sense to class the sightings as unidentified.

Let’s face it, the US had jets capable of Mach 3 just 15 years after WW2, I wouldn’t be surprised if other means of propulsion (nuclear? Anti gravitational?) were developed by now. Even the Nazis were working on it.

Let’s just call it a UFO and ignore the fact that it was seen around Area 51 lol

over a year ago

What you saw was a weather balloon...

Do you really want Will Smith visiting you in the small hours waving his probe thingy in your face ?

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Not a good time for them to visit, they may catch something"

According to some they brought it

over a year ago

"Not a good time for them to visit, they may catch something

According to some they brought it

"

with 7G

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Meep morp,zarp"

Shazbots

over a year ago

Apparently people saw these objects in the sky for awhile. It is the most convincing account of UFOs that I have seen.

over a year ago

"The Aliens are coming back. The Earth is healing"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Our minds fill in the blanks of our sensory experiences.

It's strange for these to have been released now but they're not too much like proof of aliens' technology

over a year ago

"There are fewer UFO sightings because the technology is getting better at making them invisible to the human eye.

They are ‘Unidentifed’ by us, not by the governments who develop them. It makes perfect sense to class the sightings as unidentified.

Let’s face it, the US had jets capable of Mach 3 just 15 years after WW2, I wouldn’t be surprised if other means of propulsion (nuclear? Anti gravitational?) were developed by now. Even the Nazis were working on it.

Let’s just call it a UFO and ignore the fact that it was seen around Area 51 lol"

There is some truth in this.

Sr-71 set the speed and altitude record in 1969 I believe at 80,000 ft and the calculations needed and the materials to prevent super heating of the craft at them speeds all this maybe took 10 years or more to get right.

When on Concorde at Mach 2 the plane stretched due to this super heating from the air and in the cabin compartments would have gaps between them.

Roughly about two years ago maybe three the skunk works facility have been testing something do secret that the military use warplanes to keep everything out of the area. No one sees it take off or land but it leaves a pulse like trail and is wedge shape. The only camera pictures are poor because it is travelling over Mach 6 and very high.

Now I'm no scientist. But at Mach 6+ and with the right surface materials to prevent heat melting the craft you could use the earth's gravity to slingshot across the globe and you could leave the UK and reach Australia in roughly 45 minutes or less.

This is not beyond the realms of possibility, it was only recently the xb project became known when it landed after 2 years sitting on earth's outter edge spying on us all.

Always remember. The US only lets you see what it wants and even then it's years old.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Aliens would be brill but the distances are so vast that any venture is bound to fail.

The closest star to our sun is 4 light years away. Assuming it was a habital system (which is unlikely as most systems will be void of space faring life) then they have the issue of light speed travel.

If an object tries to travel 186,000 miles per second, its mass becomes infinite, and so does the energy required to move it. For this reason, no normal object can travel as fast or faster than the speed of light.

So life forms and their vehicles will require slower than light speed travel.

Based on the physics that has already been accrued, velocities beyond 10% the speed of light will be very difficult to achieve

So that 4 year travel time to the nearest system becomes a 40 year travel time and that amount of time in space does major damage to organic lifeforms (just watch Disney wall-E).

So rather than a flying saucer you would need a vehicle closer to a death star to enable the journey to be successful.

That would show up several years before it arrives and knowing humans we would probably nuke it before it passed the moons orbit.

So I'm not hopeful of a first contact situation.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

dont belive in visitors from another planet but if they did exist why the fuck would they bother with us.yhey would see how we all act towards each other and think fuck that let give them crazy fuckers a miss.and ufos just shit military are testing out that we get to see years later.think about the stealth bomber if in the 60s and 70s you had seen something that shape and speed shooting past there is no way u would of thought it was a plane.it still lpoks weird even now

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"There are fewer UFO sightings because the technology is getting better at making them invisible to the human eye.

Let’s just call it a UFO and ignore the fact that it was seen around Area 51 lol

There is some truth in this.

Sr-71 set the speed and altitude record in 1969 I believe at 80,000 ft and the calculations needed and the materials to prevent super heating of the craft at them speeds all this maybe took 10 years or more to get right.

When on Concorde at Mach 2 the plane stretched due to this super heating from the air and in the cabin compartments would have gaps between them.

Roughly about two years ago maybe three the skunk works facility have been testing something do secret that the military use warplanes to keep everything out of the area. No one sees it take off or land but it leaves a pulse like trail and is wedge shape. The only camera pictures are poor because it is travelling over Mach 6 and very high.

Now I'm no scientist. But at Mach 6+ and with the right surface materials to prevent heat melting the craft you could use the earth's gravity to slingshot across the globe and you could leave the UK and reach Australia in roughly 45 minutes or less.

This is not beyond the realms of possibility, it was only recently the xb project became known when it landed after 2 years sitting on earth's outter edge spying on us all.

Always remember. The US only lets you see what it wants and even then it's years old.

"

watched a programe about that pulse propulsion if they ever get that to work safely there wont be anything that even comes close to keeping up.from what they were saying it would be moving that fast radar would have problems picking it up

over a year ago

Whatever it was, it was fast! And I read that the human body wouldn't be able to cope with such acceleration and instant stopping.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Whatever it was, it was fast! And I read that the human body wouldn't be able to cope with such acceleration and instant stopping.

"

Depends upon the method of acceleration actually x

over a year ago

Its a Dyson probe

over a year ago

Unidentified foreign O’lidays

over a year ago

"Whatever it was, it was fast! And I read that the human body wouldn't be able to cope with such acceleration and instant stopping.

Depends upon the method of acceleration actually x"

The fast method

Do you always give random blokes a "X" lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Unidentified foreign O’lidays "

Most likely faked by human

Second likely optical illusion

Third Military something

4th likely optical illusions

373th most likely

Optical illusion

Probability not from earth

Vast

over a year ago

"

to a degree this can be controlled, not fully but the effects reduced.

what you have is a triple cockpit area which moves independently of each other.

this reduces the energy and that sudden stop were the ribs would cut through the heart/lungs etc.

the principle is a jelly mould inside and jelly mould and so on.

the latest motorbike crash helmets have this in them using a layer within a layer to stop or reduce head impact damage. it moves completely independent of the outer shell.

of course that sudden stop and very high speeds will kill. but who knows how far they are into developing this for aircraft. it maybe that a few die before they give up and make the tech unmanned only.

one thing for sure is that this aircraft whatever it is has been viewed from the international space station but never visible on the public channel.

over a year ago

Could it of landed in China been caught and then sold in a wet market in Wuhan?

over a year ago

There was news the other day that a massive asteroid would "probably" miss the earth.

That seemed a really weird choice of word to me.

over a year ago

"Could it of landed in China been caught and then sold in a wet market in Wuhan? "

I think you're right.

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Imagine if they land in the U.S and say “take me to your leader” ...

over a year ago

"Could it of landed in China been caught and then sold in a wet market in Wuhan?

I think you're right. "

Hmm

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Why the hell would they want to come here ... they looking for intelligent life forms!!

By *ak777Man
over a year ago

shaw

they come to take Donald back home javascript:doSmilie(' ')

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Imagine if they land in the U.S and say “take me to your leader” ... "

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

UFO.. unidentified fingering object x

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I was sceptical but having watched the "Paul" documentary that was on TV last night it's absolutely 100% true they exist.

The footage from the camper van showed the alien to be both funny and friendly

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Let’s not forget.... we only find out what they’ve got, once they’ve developed something even better!

The truth came out (slowly) about the SR71 and the U2, AFTER the F117 was already in use.

Post new Message to Thread