dirtybigbadsgirlville

"pay to party and play ?"
no i fucking wouldnt!!!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Could you qualify that? A club? Party? as it does make a difference?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not at all and i hope you wouldn't

Reply privately

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

well theres a couple on here sending out r-mails to people inviteing them to a party in brum where they want an entrance fee

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well theres a couple on here sending out r-mails to people inviteing them to a party in brum where they want an entrance fee "
havent we been here before??? im only pointing it out as ppl seem to like pointing out repeats!!!

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Which is different to a club wanting an entrace fee because...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never paid for it so have no intention of starting now!!!

Reply privately

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

if i was going to a party i'd take along a couple of bottles of wine or if i'm going to a social like the one at barnsley i don't mind contributing to their out of pocket expence's

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Depends on what they're laying on - we've been to some extremely good parties in fabulous apartments and paid a nominal amount - champagne etc and a few nibbles with very sexy people made it worth a bit of expense - house party thou? no - don't think so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never paid for it so have no intention of starting now!!!"

Then you are obviously single and never been to a club

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh theres loads on here that do that,I think its a cheek,If we were going to throw a party I would'nt dream of charging anyone,just bring your own booze if you drink and a twinkle in your eye

Reply privately

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

At the opposite end of the scale, theres people on here who would throw a party and have to pay you to come!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/09 22:29:37]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't we have all this yesterday?

Reply privately

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Which is different to a club wanting an entrace fee because...?"

for one thing a club will have more facilities than a rented appartment, and the ratio of couples to singles is closely monitored too

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Oh theres loads on here that do that,I think its a cheek,If we were going to throw a party I would'nt dream of charging anyone,just bring your own booze if you drink and a twinkle in your eye "

I agree on that score but if you're taking an apartment for several hundred quid a night then I think it's fair to ask for a small payment - we all have a choice - if you don't want to pay then you don't need to go!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Which is different to a club wanting an entrace fee because...?

for one thing a club will have more facilities than a rented appartment, and the ratio of couples to singles is closely monitored too"

LOL- have you ever actually been to a club?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh theres loads on here that do that,I think its a cheek,If we were going to throw a party I would'nt dream of charging anyone,just bring your own booze if you drink and a twinkle in your eye

I agree on that score but if you're taking an apartment for several hundred quid a night then I think it's fair to ask for a small payment - we all have a choice - if you don't want to pay then you don't need to go!"

Now you can pack that sort of common sense approach to every day decisions in right now or I am going to report you.

That sort of live and let live attitude will never catch on in here, you should be ashamed of yourself

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Oh theres loads on here that do that,I think its a cheek,If we were going to throw a party I would'nt dream of charging anyone,just bring your own booze if you drink and a twinkle in your eye

I agree on that score but if you're taking an apartment for several hundred quid a night then I think it's fair to ask for a small payment - we all have a choice - if you don't want to pay then you don't need to go!

Now you can pack that sort of common sense approach to every day decisions in right now or I am going to report you.

That sort of live and let live attitude will never catch on in here, you should be ashamed of yourself "

I will consider myself chastised! Sorry - xxx

Reply privately

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

been to cupids and to partners as it happens as a single, and working on the figures i was quoted for attendance and the frr's to be charged i worked it out this couple will make gross that is £1500 ok take out the cost of apartment and a few bottles of the bubly stuff and throw in a few finger foods your still looking at a major hunk of money left

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"been to cupids and to partners as it happens as a single, and working on the figures i was quoted for attendance and the frr's to be charged i worked it out this couple will make gross that is £1500 ok take out the cost of apartment and a few bottles of the bubly stuff and throw in a few finger foods your still looking at a major hunk of money left "

So what? I'd rather play in a gorgeous place - lovely people - and so on and so on - if the organisers make a bit then good on 'em -

Reply privately

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"been to cupids and to partners as it happens as a single, and working on the figures i was quoted for attendance and the frr's to be charged i worked it out this couple will make gross that is £1500 ok take out the cost of apartment and a few bottles of the bubly stuff and throw in a few finger foods your still looking at a major hunk of money left

"

Hmmmmm... are they paying a few pros to be there to 'guarantee' the single guys get a lookin? (Just to make up the numbers of course;))

LOL

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"been to cupids and to partners as it happens as a single, and working on the figures i was quoted for attendance and the frr's to be charged i worked it out this couple will make gross that is £1500 ok take out the cost of apartment and a few bottles of the bubly stuff and throw in a few finger foods your still looking at a major hunk of money left

Hmmmmm... are they paying a few pros to be there to 'guarantee' the single guys get a lookin? (Just to make up the numbers of course;))

LOL

"

I know that happens for a fact and it's not Partners!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Which is different to a club wanting an entrace fee because...?

for one thing a club will have more facilities than a rented appartment, and the ratio of couples to singles is closely monitored too"

If you have ever been to stupids you know that they don't monitor the ratio of couples to singles - the place is always overun with single guys!!!!!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"pay to party and play ?"

you've gone a little quiet - u ok?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never paid for it so have no intention of starting now!!!"

Errrrr except your a silver site member here which you paid for

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we went to a house party and the hosts had put a buffet on and had a voluntary contributions box or whatever,then yes we'd put money in.

We're using their home,they've set up the party that we've enjoyed plus laid on food,the least we can do is give something towards the cost.

No problem at all,Hell we'd even suggest it.

Damn it all,we are British!

XXXX

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If we went to a house party and the hosts had put a buffet on and had a voluntary contributions box or whatever,then yes we'd put money in.

We're using their home,they've set up the party that we've enjoyed plus laid on food,the least we can do is give something towards the cost.

No problem at all,Hell we'd even suggest it.

Damn it all,we are British!

XXXX"

you need a whipping again now dontcha eh eh ??????

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"well theres a couple on here sending out r-mails to people inviteing them to a party in brum where they want an entrance fee "

We have been here before...a few times.

If you think anyone has broken site rules report them from the profile but mentioning personal mails on the forums only makes people upset and want to defend themselves, so I am going to shut this thread.

Reply privately