Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bloody cheek !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having to wait in a queue at a chemists while the druggies get their fix..

Its not on ya know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having to wait in a queue at a chemists while the druggies get their fix..

Its not on ya know. "

Would you rather them be eyeing you up for a mugging whilst your at the counter?

over a year ago

They wouldnt ucking dare..

Scrotum sarnie on the menu.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh and of course all of them on a methadone programme would be likely to mug you?

I would have thought they would be far more in need of the methadone

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I think that all druggies should be able to get whatever drugs they want - free - would stop dealers - muggings - some prostitution - etc etc but rehab etc where they ask for it -

over a year ago

"I think that all druggies should be able to get whatever drugs they want - free - would stop dealers - muggings - some prostitution - etc etc but rehab etc where they ask for it - "

Gets my vote

over a year ago

"Oh and of course all of them on a methadone programme would be likely to mug you?

I would have thought they would be far more in need of the methadone"

Well if they were made to wait then who knows what they maybe thinking. Best to sort them out double quick so they can go to the happy hills.

over a year ago

Agree but can i get served first pleeze

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I think that all druggies should be able to get whatever drugs they want - free - would stop dealers - muggings - some prostitution - etc etc but rehab etc where they ask for it -

Gets my vote "

But, they would need to be sterilised - not ideal situation for unwanted pregnancies

over a year ago

"Agree but can i get served first pleeze "

Probably find it was your fella from last night holding the que up gettin some knob coolant...

over a year ago

Whats got 50 legs and 3 teeth?

A methadone queue!

XXXX

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Whats got 50 legs and 3 teeth?

A methadone queue!

XXXX"

LOL

very good!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A methadone queue!

XXXX"

Thats so bad but so good

over a year ago

A methadone queue!

XXXX

Thats so bad but so good "

And often so true......

XXXX

over a year ago

Most of them genuinely want to improve their health and get back on track in life.

Those who don't they disappear fairly soon after starting their programme.

It is no fun having to dispense the doses first thing in the morning when it is quiet, enter every single dose in the Controlled Drug Register, keep records up to date, supervise consumption if required etc...

Hence I do not believe a little wait is unreasonable!

Try working in a pharmacy that has a large number of regular addicts and you'll know what I mean!

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yup. If you want to blame anyone, blame heroin importers. Or the growers.

Watched the video of the Royal Navy sinking a fishing ship that had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of drugs on it the other day. A lot of fun. I suppose the value of the ship is very low and they need target practice anyway.

over a year ago

"Yup. If you want to blame anyone, blame heroin importers. Or the growers.

Watched the video of the Royal Navy sinking a fishing ship that had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of drugs on it the other day. A lot of fun. I suppose the value of the ship is very low and they need target practice anyway. "

Be a hot spot for divers then....

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Watched the video of the Royal Navy sinking a fishing ship that had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of drugs on it the other day. A lot of fun. I suppose the value of the ship is very low and they need target practice anyway.

Be a hot spot for divers then.... "

Suppose I could start taking orders

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Watched the video of the Royal Navy sinking a fishing ship that had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of drugs on it the other day. A lot of fun. I suppose the value of the ship is very low and they need target practice anyway. "

hmmm be some great cod fishing in that area and easy to catch,,,, they'll all be as high as a rock star lol

over a year ago

Suppose I could start taking orders "

See... Unemployement to opportunity Notts style, latteral thinking is the key...

I'd say I'll take a small cut but sounds too much like druggy talk eh lol...

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Suppose I could start taking orders

See... Unemployement to opportunity Notts style, latteral thinking is the key...

I'd say I'll take a small cut but sounds too much like druggy talk eh lol... "

believe it or not I am actually waiting on the result of an interview where I will be in charge of a diving team so you never know

over a year ago

some good points there yeah i think drugs should be distrubeted legally throu clinics..... this would hep everybody from us eho get burgarled to the drug addicts and even there growers and the workers coz the money would inprove there working conditions like it has for coffee workers...... also once they sign up i agree they should be steralised coz we ont need more babies bringing in to that sort of world

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Theres plenty of parents in this country who have no substance abuse problems yet should'nt be allowed to look after a tortoise let alone a baby

How about we sterilise smokers or alcoholics? after all they're also addicted to a drug the only difference is its legal

What happens if they get on a programme and become clean? there are many that do.....will they be allowed to have children then,would they be classed as acceptable members of society deemed fit to be parents

over a year ago

"Theres plenty of parents in this country who have no substance abuse problems yet should'nt be allowed to look after a tortoise let alone a baby

How about we sterilise smokers or alcoholics? after all they're also addicted to a drug the only difference is its legal

What happens if they get on a programme and become clean? there are many that do.....will they be allowed to have children then,would they be classed as acceptable members of society deemed fit to be parents "

We agree with the point you made about some non users.

There are people with kids round here who couldn't raise a boil,let alone a family.

The stupid ironic thing is though, people who want to adopt have to satisfy stringent requirements but any half baked chav can drop kids willy nilly!

XXXX

over a year ago

Agree with most points here.

I think what i personally dont like is the "drop everything" approach i see where i get my meds.

There are kids about and the elderly.

Who sit watching with amazement that these drug users line up and each given their methadone.

One looked as old as 12

4 are young girls with babies and toddlers chasing behind them.

Its so sad and wrong at the same time.

Its not a nice world out there .

Post new Message to Thread