Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Time Machine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you had a time machine would you revisit your best previous meets or fast forward to new meets after corona??? One way only

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Previous

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Previous "

What she said ^

over a year ago

Id go back to last summer where I had the best meet ever on Fab x

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

Last summer was brilliant!! So much fun.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"If you had a time machine would you revisit your best previous meets or fast forward to new meets after corona??? One way only "

I’d go back to previous ones that I know were amazing - notably (from this year) a hotel in Lancaster where I had a lovely meal, excellent company and bloody marvellous sex for many hours. Hoping to repeat the experience with the same guy asap after lockdown.

over a year ago

Going back is nice but new discoveries can be very exciting... peachy...you look very peachy x

over a year ago

If I had a time machine I'd go back to my wedding day and have my first dance with my wife again if that could be real I'd sacrifice every sexual encounter for the rest of my life and every thing else just for that moment again

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back for me too by the way 2019 or some of the other meets few years back

over a year ago

"If I had a time machine I'd go back to my wedding day and have my first dance with my wife again if that could be real I'd sacrifice every sexual encounter for the rest of my life and every thing else just for that moment again "

xx

over a year ago

"If I had a time machine I'd go back to my wedding day and have my first dance with my wife again if that could be real I'd sacrifice every sexual encounter for the rest of my life and every thing else just for that moment again

xx"

sorry nora that was alittle deep for fab x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Forward as I am meeting them all again for more fantastic nights

over a year ago

"If I had a time machine I'd go back to my wedding day and have my first dance with my wife again if that could be real I'd sacrifice every sexual encounter for the rest of my life and every thing else just for that moment again

xx sorry nora that was alittle deep for fab x"

No. It’s just how you’re feeling my lovely. x

over a year ago

xx sorry nora that was alittle deep for fab x

No. It’s just how you’re feeling my lovely. x "

yer maybe I just sore this thread and though how I would use a time machine sex is great but I'd sooner use it to go back and spend a day being totally happy than just have some great sex

over a year ago

No. It’s just how you’re feeling my lovely. x yer maybe I just sore this thread and though how I would use a time machine sex is great but I'd sooner use it to go back and spend a day being totally happy than just have some great sex "

I get that xx

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

No. It’s just how you’re feeling my lovely. x "

Lovelyness thing to write

over a year ago

"If you had a time machine would you revisit your best previous meets or fast forward to new meets after corona??? One way only "

Would you be watching yourself shagging like the ultimate peeping tom?

over a year ago

Always forwards for me. Great experiences last year but want more new ones

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"If I had a time machine I'd go back to my wedding day and have my first dance with my wife again if that could be real I'd sacrifice every sexual encounter for the rest of my life and every thing else just for that moment again "

Awww WD

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m definitely going forward

over a year ago

Might not like what the future holds you know what the past was but would it be as good

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Forward, I've got some exciting things planned, and I have memories and momentos of past times.

over a year ago

Respect to you mate, lovely comment and sentiment

over a year ago

Awww WD "

sorry soppy moment

over a year ago

Respect to you mate, lovely comment and sentiment "

sometimes as much as I'm a silly sod and this site is alot about sex some things are more important

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Awww WD sorry soppy moment "

Can I give you a cuddle

over a year ago

Respect to you mate, lovely comment and sentiment sometimes as much as I'm a silly sod and this site is alot about sex some things are more important "

nowt wrong with soppy bud

over a year ago

Respect to you mate, lovely comment and sentiment sometimes as much as I'm a silly sod and this site is alot about sex some things are more important "

Absolutely. And it’s not just about sex to everyone. Never has been just about that to me x

over a year ago

Awww WD sorry soppy moment

Can I give you a cuddle "

honestly right now that would be amazing. I kinda upset myself with writing that

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I give you a cuddle honestly right now that would be amazing. I kinda upset myself with writing that "

Virtual cuddles for you always like I told you earlier you should be very proud of yourself

over a year ago

Can I give you a cuddle honestly right now that would be amazing. I kinda upset myself with writing that

Virtual cuddles for you always like I told you earlier you should be very proud of yourself "

your one of the best on here busty big loves xxx

Post new Message to Thread