Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating

Jump to newest

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Hi all,

Anyone else a singleton and struggling with the whole dating scene as a whole? Seems to me that a lot of people use dating sites etc for attention, gets a bit frustrating after a while! Wondering if people are also struggling with it or just me? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

Anyone else a singleton and struggling with the whole dating scene as a whole? Seems to me that a lot of people use dating sites etc for attention, gets a bit frustrating after a while! Wondering if people are also struggling with it or just me? Lol"

This isn’t a dating app so might be where your going wrong

over a year ago

I struggle with it aswell I can talk to woman when I am out have a chat and if I see them 2nd time have another chat I try to ask would you like to go somewere with me please they make excuses

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Dating apps just seem to be full of weirdos and married men

over a year ago

"Dating apps just seem to be full of weirdos and married men"
it is like here then my mistake

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"Dating apps just seem to be full of weirdos and married men it is like here then my mistake "

Lol must just be the internet as a whole

over a year ago

"Dating apps just seem to be full of weirdos and married men it is like here then my mistake

Lol must just be the internet as a whole "

Yes and dick pics

over a year ago

Oh thank you very much

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

"Dating apps just seem to be full of weirdos and married men it is like here then my mistake "

Ha ha ha ha

over a year ago

I'm note looking for dates, just filth..

By *ee80Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi all,

Anyone else a singleton and struggling with the whole dating scene as a whole? Seems to me that a lot of people use dating sites etc for attention, gets a bit frustrating after a while! Wondering if people are also struggling with it or just me? Lol"

Too many people pretending to be something they're not and unable to keep up the facade in reality. It's so dire, I gave up looking. Good luck x

over a year ago

People on dating sites don't want to date they just want a fuck.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Hi all,

I prefer real life serendipitous encounters of like minds

Usually by going to and partaking in , places and activities I enjoy passionately

I will not use dating apps

Thus currently a little bit stuffed

I genuinely feel a little (I have no idea for the word for the emotion sad does not sound right) that I'm not spending this lockdown in which I'm thriving ,with the lady I'd hope to spend the rest of my life with

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It's so hard finding soneone who you just connect with.

Met someone the other day..she feels a connection but I dont.In going to have to tell her...but then you ask yourself is it the right thing to do.Even though you know it is.

I really envy those people who meet..fall in love..have amazing sex and stay together.

I hope they know how lucky they are.

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Thanks guys, nice yo know its not just me lol, I did mean not just on this site, as I'm aware FAB is very different to a full dating site, but using things like tinder, ok cupid etc, as someone elquintly said 'people pretend to be something there not and cant keep up with the facade" I myself have previously been engaged and know what love is and what a relashionship is like etc, but there is way too many fake people around putting an act on!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Hi all,

Anyone else a singleton and struggling with the whole dating scene as a whole? Seems to me that a lot of people use dating sites etc for attention, gets a bit frustrating after a while! Wondering if people are also struggling with it or just me? Lol

Too many people pretending to be something they're not and unable to keep up the facade in reality. It's so dire, I gave up looking. Good luck x"

Im very close to stopping looking in all fairness, becoming a joke trying! Especially during this whole lockdown thing, people seem to have less of a care to just dissapear, or just seemingly want to keep themselve's entertained, minefield!

over a year ago

"Hi all,

I cannot stand the online dating scene anymore. I done it, I tried it, managed to attract all the weirdos and gave up. I'm much happier on here just being me and doing what I want and half the people on tinder etc don't want to date anyway, they just want to fuck

over a year ago

"Thanks guys, nice yo know its not just me lol, I did mean not just on this site, as I'm aware FAB is very different to a full dating site, but using things like tinder, ok cupid etc, as someone elquintly said 'people pretend to be something there not and cant keep up with the facade" I myself have previously been engaged and know what love is and what a relashionship is like etc, but there is way too many fake people around putting an act on! "

Apparently a tip is to join hobby groups. Then you have something in common. Friendship tends to last longer than lust.

over a year ago

Yeah it's hard these days mate. I'm in the same boat.I'm on 3 apps myself.

I've found in my experience that most people on it use it to either pass the time swiping, looking for Instagram followers, or want to see they're fancied.

Very rarely I've come across genuine people looking to date. S

So you're definitely not alone

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Yeah it's hard these days mate. I'm in the same boat.I'm on 3 apps myself.

I've found in my experience that most people on it use it to either pass the time swiping, looking for Instagram followers, or want to see they're fancied.

Very rarely I've come across genuine people looking to date. S

So you're definitely not alone"

Summed it up there bud, people using it for insta followers or to kill some time!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I'm note looking for dates, just filth.. "

Dirt bird

over a year ago

No, I'm happy being single.

over a year ago

What's wrong with weirdos? Some of us are lovely

By *ubberclubberMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I struggle with the apps.

Speed dating has been the most fun and successful for me. I'm doing a virtual one Wednesday which could be interesting.

over a year ago

I gave up with the whole online dating thing, did my head in, think I’m destined to stay single

By *kblokenorthMan
over a year ago

Any

Currently not on any dating apps, but maybe an unmarried swinger looking for a regular (single) partner would be better looking on here anyway?

Found a lovely FB yrs ago on POF, we were both same - open minded.

Ready to enjoy the comforts of life with someone I can make happy too!

over a year ago

Lot of guys just want to fuck. The difference is that on dating site they will invite you for a dinner first. On fab they don't have to.

By *oom Bang a BangMan
over a year ago

Watford

"Lot of guys just want to fuck. The difference is that on dating site they will invite you for a dinner first. On fab they don't have to."

I do a mean fish finger butty.

Post new Message to Thread