Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best nic name you have heard and reas9n why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

mate of mine was once kind to his brother who had split up with his wife..he let his brother move in with him and his family, until one day he got home and found out his wife was leaving him for his brother meaning that he was now leaving his family home as she wernt going anywhere!.. the lads who worked with him teased him about this and how now he had to visit his kids with his brother being the kids dads ...therefore on the back of this his new nic name became "Uncle Dad"... very fitting for the days he visited them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s awful

over a year ago

That guy is a dick... Wtf

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yes but great nicname

over a year ago

"yes but great nicname"

No it’s not

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

The 2nd brother would have had to have a new nickname himself.....no limbs

over a year ago

A guy called Wayne Bruce got the nickname manbat

over a year ago

"mate of mine was once kind to his brother who had split up with his wife..he let his brother move in with him and his family, until one day he got home and found out his wife was leaving him for his brother meaning that he was now leaving his family home as she wernt going anywhere!.. the lads who worked with him teased him about this and how now he had to visit his kids with his brother being the kids dads ...therefore on the back of this his new nic name became "Uncle Dad"... very fitting for the days he visited them"

Jesus that's awful.

over a year ago

"mate of mine was once kind to his brother who had split up with his wife..he let his brother move in with him and his family, until one day he got home and found out his wife was leaving him for his brother meaning that he was now leaving his family home as she wernt going anywhere!.. the lads who worked with him teased him about this and how now he had to visit his kids with his brother being the kids dads ...therefore on the back of this his new nic name became "Uncle Dad"... very fitting for the days he visited them"

If it's true - its cruel rather than funny

over a year ago

I new a Lad that got called shirt button head.

His head was tiny

over a year ago

"A guy called Wayne Bruce got the nickname manbat"

Hahaha

over a year ago

A chap we worked with was nicknamed Erikson Latte , due to always standing around with his phone in one hand and a coffee in the other

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

A labourer that I worked with was overly concerned with the brown smelly stuff. Understandably so as the portaloo on site was bio hazard 101, but he'd make a point of asking everyone who managed to get poo on the ceiling etc.

"Bumfinger". He fu#@ing hated it!

Post new Message to Thread