Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any advice?

Jump to newest

By *tix9 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Leonards on Sea

Would really appreciate some honest advice about my profile. Anything that can be improved? Feel I need to up my game, but not sure how! Help would be greatly received x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Why do you feel you need to up your game? You've met you have veris

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the cant accom would make us wander why, but other than that its a good profile

By *tix9 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Leonards on Sea

"Why do you feel you need to up your game? You've met you have veris "

Recently, having only a few look at my profile, and then often no reply afterwards. Wondering if my profile is missing something..

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Why do you feel you need to up your game? You've met you have veris

Recently, having only a few look at my profile, and then often no reply afterwards. Wondering if my profile is missing something.. "

No I don't think it is tbh

By *tix9 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Leonards on Sea

Recently, having only a few look at my profile, and then often no reply afterwards. Wondering if my profile is missing something..

No I don't think it is tbh "

That's very kind of you Roxy x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Looks good to me. Love the username.x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would really appreciate some honest advice about my profile. Anything that can be improved? Feel I need to up my game, but not sure how! Help would be greatly received x"

Most like girth. Maybe change your username to Logz.

By *tix9 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Leonards on Sea

"Looks good to me. Love the username.x"

Hehe...thanks! I'm a drummer, that's the 'stix' bit, anyway!!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Recently, having only a few look at my profile, and then often no reply afterwards. Wondering if my profile is missing something.. "

I think with everything going on in the world currently people are taking a different perspective of things and looking to just chat and get to know people a little until this blows over - which may account for some of it - less looks could be down to simply more people using the stealth facility to view - I don't pay any attention to the Who's Looked At Me thing because it's not actually a good indication of who has

By *tix9 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Leonards on Sea

I think with everything going on in the world currently people are taking a different perspective of things and looking to just chat and get to know people a little until this blows over - which may account for some of it - less looks could be down to simply more people using the stealth facility to view - I don't pay any attention to the Who's Looked At Me thing because it's not actually a good indication of who has "

I never bother with the 'someone has looked'...like you say, it's not a true reflection, I agree. It's more, if I reach out and message, they look at my profile and then I dont get anything...and it's this trend that prompted me to post in here.

Post new Message to Thread