Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ladies opinions on age.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok ladies its the big question from Patrick.

age.

how do you see this.

are you offended by terms such as milf or even gmilf.

do you like the attentions of younger men or can it really piss you off sometimes.

and as your getting older are you enjoying better sex now than when you were younger.

and if so what kind of sex is it? a quick fuck, passionate intense sex, being made to feel wanted?

over to you ladies.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t give a toss about what you call me. Sex has always been good, must be varied though. I’ve never had a problem with confidence and usually get what I like. Fab has taught me that age (within limits) is just a number. Thank you.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I don’t give a toss about what you call me. Sex has always been good, must be varied though. I’ve never had a problem with confidence and usually get what I like. Fab has taught me that age (within limits) is just a number. Thank you. "

I agree, just without the necessary experience

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

I’m not a huge fan of being called a MILF as I don’t have kids and am not a mother- feels a bit weird to me. I’m not sure I need a label like that anyway, I’m me- not my age. It’s a bit deflating to get messages like- looking great for your age- kind of a back handed compliment? Not you look great, only you look great for you age haha

Having said all that it’s not a deal breaker for me if someone puts those things in their messages. I know they are generally trying to be nice and also tend to have developed their own vocabulary for what they are looking for.

over a year ago

Ive definitely found sex has got amazing as ive got older. Ive learnt more and experimented with BDSM too. I dont think I ever orgasmed in my 20s by men.

I dont like any term relating to my age though. I detest milf or anything similar. Mature is another awful word. If I meet an older man at a fab social and we click age is irrelevant then but on here I tend to fancy a little younger when viewing profilesx .

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

bridgwater

I've always been much more drawn to the so called "older woman" though that's mainly been down to their conversational skills and their ability to communicate, plus they have more confidence and life experience, and so have more to talk about and more experiences to chat about, its all about the individual for me and how they come across

over a year ago

"I’m not a huge fan of being called a MILF as I don’t have kids and am not a mother- feels a bit weird to me. I’m not sure I need a label like that anyway, I’m me- not my age. It’s a bit deflating to get messages like- looking great for your age- kind of a back handed compliment? Not you look great, only you look great for you age haha

Having said all that it’s not a deal breaker for me if someone puts those things in their messages. I know they are generally trying to be nice and also tend to have developed their own vocabulary for what they are looking for. "

I fancy you

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

I don't take offence to either of those terms. I can be classed as both

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

"I’m not a huge fan of being called a MILF as I don’t have kids and am not a mother- feels a bit weird to me. I’m not sure I need a label like that anyway, I’m me- not my age. It’s a bit deflating to get messages like- looking great for your age- kind of a back handed compliment? Not you look great, only you look great for you age haha

Having said all that it’s not a deal breaker for me if someone puts those things in their messages. I know they are generally trying to be nice and also tend to have developed their own vocabulary for what they are looking for.

I fancy you "

Thank you sweetheart xx

over a year ago

I fancy you

Thank you sweetheart xx"

Hello there!

over a year ago

Labels are just shorthand used to put people in boxes to make them easier to catagorise.

Some find them aggravating as it can be a sign of lazy thinking. Best avoided.

Turning 50 has been fabulous fun. More options, less hangups. Younger men who knew?

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

I fancy you

Thank you sweetheart xx

Hello there! "

You wouldn’t want me- I’m vegan, very far from the kind of girl you suggest you’re looking for in your profile hahahaha

By *irlwithcurves40Woman
over a year ago

Essex

I'm the same, dont have kids so not keen on milf! Have been called a cougar a couple of times, when chatting to much younger guys, dont mind that.

Find that sex has definetly got better as I've got older, even more so since joining fab!

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Ahhhhhhh you should know personally from this profile

over a year ago

I fancy you

Thank you sweetheart xx

Hello there!

You wouldn’t want me- I’m vegan, very far from the kind of girl you suggest you’re looking for in your profile hahahaha"

I know a place where they do vegan ribs!

over a year ago

Being a younger guy on this is hard in my opinion

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

I fancy you

Thank you sweetheart xx

Hello there!

You wouldn’t want me- I’m vegan, very far from the kind of girl you suggest you’re looking for in your profile hahahaha

I know a place where they do vegan ribs! "

Auckland is quite a commute for a date

over a year ago

If I had a £1 for every message asking if I wanted to be daddy's princess/little girl or that type of thing I would be a trillionaire.

No that's sick.I don't mind being called princess babe or anything but to me being offered the daddy role or cash or spoilt is just a massive turn off and gross.I might be thinking into to it to much and others might like that but to me it's no lighty no likey

over a year ago

I fancy you

Thank you sweetheart xx

Hello there!

I know a place where they do vegan ribs!

Auckland is quite a commute for a date "

Well, it will help with our social distancing now and we could meet half way once all this is over!

over a year ago

I was never blessed with children so dislike being called a MILF but, I recognise that it is just a modern description and so don't take serious offence. I like younger guys with fit bodies, nice hair and teeth. The older guys I've met have lacked stamina and I've had to do all the work

I've had some truly amazing, breathtaking and memorable meets off here. Best sex of my life by far because I've been able to experiment with my kinks etc.

over a year ago

"If I had a £1 for every message asking if I wanted to be daddy's princess/little girl or that type of thing I would be a trillionaire.

No that's sick.I don't mind being called princess babe or anything but to me being offered the daddy role or cash or spoilt is just a massive turn off and gross.I might be thinking into to it to much and others might like that but to me it's no lighty no likey "

Trillionare at 21! What is stopping you? I would use that money to come up with a vaccine that will make me more richer!

over a year ago

"I was never blessed with children so dislike being called a MILF but, I recognise that it is just a modern description and so don't take serious offence. I like younger guys with fit bodies, nice hair and teeth. The older guys I've met have lacked stamina and I've had to do all the work

I've had some truly amazing, breathtaking and memorable meets off here. Best sex of my life by far because I've been able to experiment with my kinks etc. "

Taxi to Stonehenge please!

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

bridgwater

"I was never blessed with children so dislike being called a MILF but, I recognise that it is just a modern description and so don't take serious offence. I like younger guys with fit bodies, nice hair and teeth. The older guys I've met have lacked stamina and I've had to do all the work

I've had some truly amazing, breathtaking and memorable meets off here. Best sex of my life by far because I've been able to experiment with my kinks etc. "

I've always admired your profile, I'm just not able to message you

over a year ago

I dont get offended at all being called a milf, I see it as more of a compliment. Age really doesn't matter to me on here, although when I look back my verifications I do seem to have a thing for the 30s age bracket lol. But that's not on purpose

over a year ago

I’m a mum but I don’t like being called milf.

I get quite a few messages from younger guys (late 20’s) asking if I like younger men. I’m only 32

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"ok ladies its the big question from Patrick.

age.

how do you see this.

do you like the attentions of younger men or can it really piss you off sometimes.

and as your getting older are you enjoying better sex now than when you were younger.

and if so what kind of sex is it? a quick fuck, passionate intense sex, being made to feel wanted?

over to you ladies. "

Anyone who wants to meet me because they think I'll be a certain way due to my age might be bitterly disappointed unless they really are just attracted to the number of years I've been alive rather than me. I think expecting physiology or chronology to indicate how good a person is at sex, social interaction or personality traits is quite narrow thinking.

I'm not offended by terms such as milf, I save offence for important things.

I like attention from men of any age and certain kinds of attention piss me off royally

I do enjoy better sex now than when I was younger but that's down to many factors. How I enjoy it is between me and my partners

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I love the attention I get from younger men.

I never got any male attention in my 20s- I was the odd boyfriendless girl who spent every evening home alone. Never went clubbing or dancing...

Now I feel much better than when I was 25!

My preferred age bracket for men is 35-45. I’ve had younger and older than that, but I still prefer this age range. It will be quite exceptional that I meet a man older than me.

over a year ago

"I love the attention I get from younger men.

I never got any male attention in my 20s- I was the odd boyfriendless girl who spent every evening home alone. Never went clubbing or dancing...

My preferred age bracket for men is 35-45. I’ve had younger and older than that, but I still prefer this age range. It will be quite exceptional that I meet a man older than me. "

Let's wind the clock back and start all over again!

over a year ago

I got called a MILF by a younger guy I'd seen a few months ago. I was somewhat gobsmacked as I had never been called it before

As I keep those two sides of my life very separate it's not a term that turns me on.

With age I've come to give less shits about how people see me and just crack on for my own enjoyment. Not that I gave many to begin with.

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"I love the attention I get from younger men.

My preferred age bracket for men is 35-45. I’ve had younger and older than that, but I still prefer this age range. It will be quite exceptional that I meet a man older than me.

Let's wind the clock back and start all over again! "

Been doing it for the last 2 years. I wish I’d discovered Fab sooner...

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

For me age is a number, meeting young guys and doing the “cougar” thing was never a great success and I decided to stick to late 40’s plus when looking for a meet, I just feel more comfortable with my own age bracket

over a year ago

"For me age is a number, meeting young guys and doing the “cougar” thing was never a great success and I decided to stick to late 40’s plus when looking for a meet, I just feel more comfortable with my own age bracket "

Do I fit your box? I meant bracket!

over a year ago

"Ahhhhhhh you should know personally from this profile "

who are you?

over a year ago

"ok ladies its the big question from Patrick.

age.

how do you see this.

over to you ladies. "

Obviously I'm not in that age category yet, but I'd never want to be called a milf or similar since I don't have and won't be having kids. It just doesn't make sense.

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

As I don't look my age, the biggest thrill is when guys dont believe I'm the age I am. Sex does get better with age, as well as experience, confidence, variety. But I do need to feel wanted, not just any port in a storm.

over a year ago

"As I don't look my age, the biggest thrill is when guys dont believe I'm the age I am. Sex does get better with age, as well as experience, confidence, variety. But I do need to feel wanted, not just any port in a storm. "

I don't believe you are that old

over a year ago

I got called a dilf! I was actually quite pleased about it

over a year ago

It puts me off if someone calls me a milf or says they like older women, makes me feel old

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm not easily offended at all but prefer not to be defined by my age.

I certainly don't mind getting messages from younger people, but am unlikely to meet a person in their early to mid 20s. This is simply because I have children that age.

Most of my meets are in clubs with hubby. If we are all attracted to each other and get on well, age is no barrier.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Are the ones with MILF or Cougar in the usernames imploring such a tactic in a vein attempt at luring in a younger market as well I wonder?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

In a club, we've yet to ask anyone to prove their age. If we get on, all is good.

over a year ago

Age is just a number as long as both find each other attractive then what really does it matter.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Stop addressing women as ladies.

'Ladies' denotes social standing not gender.

Thanks

Yes milf and gilf are vile.

A MOTHER i'd like to fuck ? Why ?

Creepy

over a year ago

I dont like being defined by my age, or childbearing status. Yet put me in the category of Redhead, and I am fine with it. Although I dont really want to be objectified for that either, and it does sometimes happen.

I seek more connection, to feel some friendship towards those I play with, so I guess, younger guys need to have those skills, in order to interest me.

over a year ago

Being called a milf or gilf is complimentary I find. I'm a mother & grandmother & proud!

I've always had a good sex life ( apart from one period in my life. Sex is much better for me now that I can explore my submissive side as much as I want to now I've found a partner who understands me x

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I don’t ever think it should be a problem. If you get along and have a great laugh along the way. I think possibly you halfway there.

So don’t worry about the age but the quality and sarcasm

over a year ago

I find it cringy being called a milf

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"I find it cringy being called a milf"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I find it cringy being called a milf"

Our daughter's male friends once had a discussion on milfs and voted me one. She was (if possible) even more pissed off about it than I was.

over a year ago

"I find it cringy being called a milf

Our daughter's male friends once had a discussion on milfs and voted me one. She was (if possible) even more pissed off about it than I was. "

Makes my skin crawl!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I find it cringy being called a milf

Our daughter's male friends once had a discussion on milfs and voted me one. She was (if possible) even more pissed off about it than I was.

Makes my skin crawl!"

One of them sat in our living room commenting to Mr N on the female athletes on the telly in a sexual way. . I said to our daughter that the guys worth her time were the ones who didn't join in the discussion, she agreed.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/20 18:47:38]

over a year ago

Enjoying sex so much more as I’m lucky enough to have met someone who knows all my needs and desires, and knows the real me.

Being called a milf (or cougar) doesn’t bother me. My ex bf (after my marriage ended) was ten years younger and loved the fact I was so much older than him. My oldest (22) is disabled and my youngest is only 9 so I won’t be a gilf for a while. I’ll still be rocking the alt look, still be young at heart and still exploring the very thing life has to offer x Viv x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Names don’t really bother me. Unless they are said as an insult.

Age? I prefer my age or older. Much older.

Younger men make me nervous and skittish. I don’t know why. But i don’t like it.

over a year ago

I personally don't like being called anything by people I don't know, I'm not keen on milf anyway (by anyone).

I've had an amazing time since I joined Fab, learning more about what I like, and I've enjoyed the best sex of my life.

I haven't gone much younger yet, maybe after lockdown I should try it

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me tbh

Backhanded compliments such as 'you look good for your age' makes me shit itch, wtf has age got to do with anything if they think you look good

By *hom01Man
over a year ago

St. Albans

If someone looks great then they look great full stop !!

We all have different tastes & being categorised shouldn't matter.

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"As I don't look my age, the biggest thrill is when guys dont believe I'm the age I am. Sex does get better with age, as well as experience, confidence, variety. But I do need to feel wanted, not just any port in a storm.

I don't believe you are that old"

over a year ago

Fantastic views and opinions.

Thank you all. Very fascinating.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've never been that interested in labels, though measurements do help in filtering for suitable people. I prefer younger guys through to guys my age and a little older.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s just a word so as long as not said with malice it doesn’t bother me.

As for age, I have my range and I’ve been known to go outside of this when it felt right. All through life everyone I’ve been with has been younger, with only two exceptions. I don’t go looking for younger it just happens

over a year ago

I don't get offended by the term, but it definitely turns me off and it's usually an instant delete

I don't know if I'd meet a young guy.. They haven't yet given me the mental connection that i need... Well maybe one did, but he is flipping miles away

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Wouldn’t say I’m offended by someone calling me a MILF but having not been blessed with children I don’t fall into that category so put them right that if that’s their fantasy is to just meet with a mother then there knocking at the wrong door as I can’t fulfil that fantasy.

Kind of off putting when someone’s first message starts off hey babe or hey beautiful as you just know that message goes to everyone and probably 20 a day lol.

As for age that’s down to the individual, everyone’s different and although we have quite a small age range filter we don’t rule out meeting people outside of it if there’s attraction all round.

As for sex, always enjoyed great sex, it just puts a different twist on it being a couple and meeting with others, we have enjoyed some amazing group fun over the years and had some amazingly fun times.

Post new Message to Thread