Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

RIP Robin Gibbs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No ones put it up yet so I thought I would another legend of the music world has passed away and has lost his battle to cancer.

Rest in peace Robin you are now at peace and back with your beloved Maurice (twin).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"No ones put it up yet so I thought I would another legend of the music world has passed away and has lost his battle to cancer.

Rest in peace Robin you are now at peace and back with your beloved Maurice (twin)."

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"No ones put it up yet so I thought I would another legend of the music world has passed away and has lost his battle to cancer.

Rest in peace Robin you are now at peace and back with your beloved Maurice (twin)."

sorry shaz but there are at least 2 other posts about robin been up since very early this morning!.

rip robin gibb and donna summer

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Rest in peace Robin you are now at peace and back with your beloved Maurice (twin).

sorry shaz but there are at least 2 other posts about robin been up since very early this morning!.

rip robin gibb and donna summer"

Sorry could'nt find them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

R I P ROBIN.

you will be missed xxx

Post new Message to Thread