Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So does this happen? Is there people on here who are on other dating sites?

Are there people looking for more than sex??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Sure it does, I only date on here as vanilla site dating is not for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When you look at pof and match it’s full of people on here lol

By *essica trueTV/TS
over a year ago

blackpool

Yes lots of lovely people on here who meet x

over a year ago

"Sure it does, I only date on here as vanilla site dating is not for me. "

Nice to hear!! I kinda get you on this

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"So does this happen? Is there people on here who are on other dating sites?

Are there people looking for more than sex??"

Yes, there are humans here.

By *aimtoplease69Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Every person I have spoke to on badoo or Pof, is on here

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

I would date, just saying

over a year ago

Yep, once my subscription has finished I may delete my account and focus on dating to find someone for a relationship.

No guy on here is interested in dating, only sex.

over a year ago

"Yep, once my subscription has finished I may delete my account and focus on dating to find someone for a relationship.

No guy on here is interested in dating, only sex. "

You'd be surprised.....

over a year ago

"Yep, once my subscription has finished I may delete my account and focus on dating to find someone for a relationship.

You'd be surprised....."

Haha find me a guy local, who I'm sexually attracted to and get on well with on this site and I will eat my pants!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm on other dating sites

over a year ago

I’m at the start of my second relationship through this world. Not via this site tho. Met in clubs.

By *orthernDeviantMan
over a year ago

bolton

On here isnt an easy place to date, but is possible.

over a year ago

You'd be surprised.....

Haha find me a guy local, who I'm sexually attracted to and get on well with on this site and I will eat my pants! "

If he was that good he would eat them off you

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Dating? Nah, no chance on here, I'm not the sort of "Gal" one takes home to meet the parents

over a year ago

You'd be surprised.....

Haha find me a guy local, who I'm sexually attracted to and get on well with on this site and I will eat my pants!

If he was that good he would eat them off you "

You have just confirmed my suspicions.. there is none of those guys local to me lol

over a year ago

I'm on other dating sites and open to dating here

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

You'd be surprised.....

Haha find me a guy local, who I'm sexually attracted to and get on well with on this site and I will eat my pants! "

Ahh now that is significantly shifting the bar. Finding guys on here who would be interested in dating isn't so difficult there are plenty of us about. Requiring those of us within this group to also meet a whole host of other criteria significantly reduces the chances.

over a year ago

You'd be surprised.....

Ahh now that is significantly shifting the bar. Finding guys on here who would be interested in dating isn't so difficult there are plenty of us about. Requiring those of us within this group to also meet a whole host of other criteria significantly reduces the chances."

But surely those three things are important in any relationship??

Being local, so you can actually see each other

Being physically attracted, otherwise your just friends.

Getting on well, otherwise you wont like each other

over a year ago

I'm actively dating on other sites etc, would love to find someone on here.

I may even add that to my profile haha

over a year ago

Are there people looking for more than sex??

Yes, there are humans here. "

Phew

Are you going to date me?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

You'd be surprised.....

Ahh now that is significantly shifting the bar. Finding guys on here who would be interested in dating isn't so difficult there are plenty of us about. Requiring those of us within this group to also meet a whole host of other criteria significantly reduces the chances.

Getting on well, otherwise you wont like each other "

Those are my requirements for a Fab meet too, it’s not just for dating

over a year ago

You'd be surprised.....

Those are my requirements for a Fab meet too, it’s not just for dating "

So why would it significantly reduce the chances of my finding someone to date? The only thing that would reduce it is that men on here to not want to be in relationships??

By *allgirthyMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Not true - I’m certainly here for dating but it’s true it’s hard to find others, particularly in your local area.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

You best let the wife know....she's still under the assumption we met on here.

A

*there's a fair few other happy couples around due to Fab too.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

You'd be surprised.....

Those are my requirements for a Fab meet too, it’s not just for dating

So why would it significantly reduce the chances of my finding someone to date? The only thing that would reduce it is that men on here to not want to be in relationships?? "

You never know when those feelings are going to develop, so I suppose you just go with the flow until it slaps you in the face and hope that the feeling is reciprocated

over a year ago

I'm on dating sites and open to dating here, but I’m also happy with being Single. So guess when the right person comes along I will know xx

over a year ago

Few years ago one fabber wanted to date me. We went out 3 times - only kissed, nothing else. Then he accused me of sleeping with everyone because I'm on fab.. somehow he forgot that he was on fab, too

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Yip it happens, as long as its what you both want then why not?

over a year ago

"I'm on dating sites and open to dating here, but I’m also happy with being Single. So guess when the right person comes along I will know xx"

This

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I know someone who had a long term relationship with someone they met on here. It can happen.

I'm on Badoo looking for actual dates, and here just for fun. Two different hats, depending on my mood. I bin them off on Badoo if they get too pervy. Sometimes they tell me they've seen me on here, in which case I tell the they need to contact me on here if they're just looking for sex.

I've used a few other sites. PoF was okay for a while, but I think they've hidden my account, because I no longer get any messages. I haven't done anything wrong on there, but they do have a reputation for treating trans people badly.

Ideally, I'd like to find something emotionally monogamous but sexually promiscuous. I miss having someone to cuddle on the sofa with, and I'm willing to commit to one sexual partner to find it. But I'd rather have my cake and eat it.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman
over a year ago

crawley

Regular sites don't do it for me, but it's not like I'm looking.

I would love to find open minded partner for life to play together tho.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If i could find a guy who is monogamous to me but is happy to let me occasionally fuck other guys (with or without being there) then yes i’d date from here. However i don’t share my men.

over a year ago

I don't see why not.

If you like each other and both want off here then I'd say do it.

Nothing better than having that one person you love and think about all day everyday

over a year ago

I'm on other apps but since I discovered fab I haven't looked at the others since.

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking for that chemistry and spark not into one offs prefer regular fun x

over a year ago

Most people I chat to on tik tok are on here. Lots from bumble too

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

You'd be surprised.....

If I may make a few suggestions? (From an old bag who’s been around the fab block a few times and had no problem finding guys willing to date).

Firstly - you need better bait - ie a better written profile. Forget the shouty capitals at the beginning - all they’ll do is put anyone who’s looking for more than a shag right off you. After all - would you want to date someone shouty and demanding?

Secondly - make your profile more human and a reflection of you. Mine is mildly amusing, slightly bonkers and self deprecating but confident - because that’s me in a nutshell! Yours should reflect you. Tell the chaps out there what’s so great about you - and when describing what you’re looking for - mention character traits too. After all - you’re not just looking for a shag - right?

When I’ve invited ‘applications’ I’ve had plenty of response because I offer as much as I’m asking in return - and I’m sure the same will apply to you too.

Good luck - and huge hugs!

over a year ago

Yep. I’m here for meeting someone for sex, I’m not pushing for more but if it happens it happens...

over a year ago

That's not true.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I did want a relationship until i got into one in 2018 and remembered they aren't all that.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

I thought that but I was proved wrong

over a year ago

I’m only on here now, I looked at pof n tinder ...... was a complete waste of time

over a year ago

I’ve never been on dating sites as I don’t want a relationship. But I’ve always been looking for more than just sex on here.

over a year ago

"I’ve never been on dating sites as I don’t want a relationship. But I’ve always been looking for more than just sex on here. "

Your not missing anything sexy

over a year ago

I’ve come off all other dating sites now, just couldn’t be bothered trying to maintain anything through lockdown! But some of my strongest connections of late have been through fab, so I’m interested to see whether I could date from here!

over a year ago

"I’ve never been on dating sites as I don’t want a relationship. But I’ve always been looking for more than just sex on here.

Your not missing anything sexy "

Don’t you have to show your face in public on those dating ones? Can’t be doing with that! No thanks

over a year ago

"I’ve never been on dating sites as I don’t want a relationship. But I’ve always been looking for more than just sex on here.

Don’t you have to show your face in public on those dating ones? Can’t be doing with that! No thanks "

Yeah some you do ........ that’s where I been going wrong

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Never done traditional dating sites, just not my thing. Very much of the thinking if something happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t

over a year ago

Don’t you have to show your face in public on those dating ones? Can’t be doing with that! No thanks

Yeah some you do ........ that’s where I been going wrong "

don’t be daft

over a year ago

Anyone To have a chat see we’re it goes

over a year ago

"Never done traditional dating sites, just not my thing. Very much of the thinking if something happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t "

Absolutely correct Ms Spurs

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

We met on POF back in Sep 18.

Moved into Fab early last year as we had talked about doing it.

We are a proper couple...MrD's boots are in my hall and toiletries in the bathroom!! Lol

MsD

over a year ago

It would make online dating one hell of a lot easier if the mainstream dating sites had a dropdown option for 'sexual adventurousness' (e.g. not at all, not much, a little, fairly,hell yes, nothing shocks me, etc.)

It typically puts most women off if you ask them in the first few messages... "would you be up for having anal sex with a stranger & then let him unload in your mouth while I watch?"

over a year ago

I only use fab and I'm looking for more than just sex. Did try the fishy site but deleted my profile after a short time. For the most, guys here tend to be more honest.

over a year ago

"It would make online dating one hell of a lot easier if the mainstream dating sites had a dropdown option for 'sexual adventurousness' (e.g. not at all, not much, a little, fairly,hell yes, nothing shocks me, etc.)

It typically puts most women off if you ask them in the first few messages... "would you be up for having anal sex with a stranger & then let him unload in your mouth while I watch?""

That’s not a bad idea, I think there is a similar feature on OK Cupid? But my difficulty would be putting that out there to be seen by everyone! I think women especially would get a harder time if they put ‘sexually adventurous’, especially on a mainstream app if people you knew saw you! I’d rather a dating option on fab I think!

By *urvy Girl 79Woman
over a year ago

Near Bourne

I'm on other dating sites and definitely interested in finding someone for a relationship if the right guy came along.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Few years ago one fabber wanted to date me. We went out 3 times - only kissed, nothing else. Then he accused me of sleeping with everyone because I'm on fab.. somehow he forgot that he was on fab, too "

That seems to be a very Fab man thing. I’ve heard similar so many times.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It's not something that I've actively looked for, but I've also never ruled it out. I've always been of the opinion that you can't look for a relationship anyway, it's something that just happens.

over a year ago

"Few years ago one fabber wanted to date me. We went out 3 times - only kissed, nothing else. Then he accused me of sleeping with everyone because I'm on fab.. somehow he forgot that he was on fab, too

That seems to be a very Fab man thing. I’ve heard similar so many times. "

I find being honest about what you’re looking for from the start is the key, as I always have. Im sure it puts a lot of people off but I know what I want and we both need to want the same thing or it’s not happening.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve always had a major problem on vanilla sites. If I am chatting or go on a date from there Mentioning Fab.

What Ive started yo do recently is to ask them if they are on any other sites. I mention Tinder and Fab. Most have never heard of it and just move the conversation on.

I have seen lots of Fabbers on vanilla sites too.

over a year ago

Well connection and chemistry are everything, so meeting on a like minded site could be the way forward for singletons.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"It would make online dating one hell of a lot easier if the mainstream dating sites had a dropdown option for 'sexual adventurousness' (e.g. not at all, not much, a little, fairly,hell yes, nothing shocks me, etc.)

It typically puts most women off if you ask them in the first few messages... "would you be up for having anal sex with a stranger & then let him unload in your mouth while I watch?""

To be fair I think it would put most fab ladies off if you asked that in the first few messages too!

over a year ago

It typically puts most women off if you ask them in the first few messages... "would you be up for having anal sex with a stranger & then let him unload in your mouth while I watch?"

To be fair I think it would put most fab ladies off if you asked that in the first few messages too! "

Haha I reckon it might

over a year ago

"I'm on other dating sites "

Well I'd love to match with you on them hahaha

over a year ago

To be fair I think it would put most fab ladies off if you asked that in the first few messages too! "

For the record...I wasn't serious

over a year ago

"If i could find a guy who is monogamous to me but is happy to let me occasionally fuck other guys (with or without being there) then yes i’d date from here. However i don’t share my men. "

Now hows that fare?? You can play else where but he cant? Tut

over a year ago

Hold on.. where’s my date

over a year ago

Regular sites don't do it for me and I would love to find open minded partners for something long term

over a year ago

"Regular sites don't do it for me and I would love to find open minded partners for something long term

"

I’m here

over a year ago

I'd just like someone who gets me ...an impossible task

over a year ago

"I'd just like someone who gets me ...an impossible task "

Haha is it??

over a year ago

"I'd just like someone who gets me ...an impossible task

Haha is it??"

Yeah I'm a proper dickhead

over a year ago

Haha is it??

Yeah I'm a proper dickhead "

That makes two of us

over a year ago

Haha is it??

That makes two of us "

Hello fellow dickhead

over a year ago

Haha is it??

That makes two of us

Hello fellow dickhead"

Nice to meet you dickhead

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I'd just like someone who gets me ...an impossible task "

I hear you, I find it hard to find people who get me also.

over a year ago

I hear you, I find it hard to find people who get me also."

We should go on a date then

over a year ago

Still waiting to take my first date on a massive plate of BBQ ribs!

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeah I’m POF and badoo. Haven’t had any luck on those cos they got the same problem as here. Too many guys to women. Meet one girl on there but she was on her phone the whole time during the date so that sucked

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Not true I joined here 6 years ago hoping to date.

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

That’s not a bad idea, I think there is a similar feature on OK Cupid? But my difficulty would be putting that out there to be seen by everyone! I think women especially would get a harder time if they put ‘sexually adventurous’, especially on a mainstream app if people you knew saw you! I’d rather a dating option on fab I think! "

I've been waiting for a dating option on fab for 6 years so absolutely this!

over a year ago

I like to keep Fab and dating separate. I'm not after a swinging relationship. I'm on here to have fun as I'm single.

I have guys who I play with regular on here and I couple up with them sometimes and attend clubs/parties. Sometimes flit off to a nice hotel for the night, go for dinner etc. But there's no emotional attachment. Just fun and good company.

If I'm dating, I tend to sack Fab off completely

By *bwlookingforfunWoman
over a year ago

crawley

I saw quite a few guys on regular dating sites. As soon as we talk, and get to the fab point, they literally want to jump in bed and they are not interested in anything else.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 08:50:46]

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Dating? Nah, no chance on here, I'm not the sort of "Gal" one takes home to meet the parents"

Well more fool them, you are beautiful, smart, kind and have an amazing sense of style x

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"If i could find a guy who is monogamous to me but is happy to let me occasionally fuck other guys (with or without being there) then yes i’d date from here. However i don’t share my men.

Now hows that fare?? You can play else where but he cant? Tut"

Not for me either - but I’m guessing that’s the basis of a typical hotwife relationship?

Not for everyone but certainly seems to work well for some! X

over a year ago

Interesting

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

"

Ideally, I'd like to find something emotionally monogamous but sexually promiscuous. I miss having someone to cuddle on the sofa with, and I'm willing to commit to one sexual partner to find it. But I'd rather have my cake and eat it."

This for me too

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

I’ve done both dating sites and been on dates from fab, still looking.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"

Ideally, I'd like to find something emotionally monogamous but sexually promiscuous. I miss having someone to cuddle on the sofa with, and I'm willing to commit to one sexual partner to find it. But I'd rather have my cake and eat it.

This for me too "

And me!

I can stick to just Cadbury Dairy Milk if I had to - but as long as it didn’t get jealous I’d love a bit of Lindt or Galaxy from time to time!

(Ps - daren’t even think about the S word at the mo in case I self destruct or something - so I can only answer in terms of chocolate - my next favourite thing! )

over a year ago

"

This for me too

And me!

I can stick to just Cadbury Dairy Milk if I had to - but as long as it didn’t get jealous I’d love a bit of Lindt or Galaxy from time to time!

(Ps - daren’t even think about the S word at the mo in case I self destruct or something - so I can only answer in terms of chocolate - my next favourite thing! ) "

I hear you!

Post new Message to Thread