Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time anal experience

Jump to newest

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

For the ladies....

Did you enjoy anal the first time you tried? Did you hate it and never want to do it again? Did you hate it but now live it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My gf was pretty bummed out after

over a year ago

london

"My gf was pretty bummed out after"

Haha

over a year ago

Absolutely hated it. Felt extremely violated. I didn’t want to do it. He knew that. He had other ideas.

I’ll probably not do it again for a long time.

over a year ago

london

"Absolutely hated it. Felt extremely violated. I didn’t want to do it. He knew that. He had other ideas.

I’ll probably not do it again for a long time. "

Recently? Interesting you don’t say you’ll never do it again? How would it be different the next time?

It really does seem like you were violated if he didn’t have your permission. So sorry you went through this xx

By *isces WomanWoman
over a year ago

West London

Nope just no. Why the sewer when the playpens next door. Also cross contamination. Just no.

over a year ago

london

"Nope just no. Why the sewer when the playpens next door. Also cross contamination. Just no."

Haha

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I think he got the idea I didn't like it when I asked him to hurry up and finish 2 seconds after he started

over a year ago

I wanted it so badly.

I didn’t manage it for long first few times as I couldn’t initially relax.

When I did finally relax into it I absolutely loved it and now I can’t get enough of it. The longer he is the better too.

over a year ago

First time was really good actually.. he was very slow to start and teased himself in...

Once we got the rhythm going it was amazing!

over a year ago

Yes, loved it, probably because it felt forbidden. He was patient and knowledgeable and rock hard and we used loads of lube.

What works for me, is for him to ease in probably a couple of inches and hold. And wait, until my muscles relax and then I move on him, until its comfortable. The key is communication. When it's right, build a rhythm, then it's amazing!!

over a year ago

london

"I think he got the idea I didn't like it when I asked him to hurry up and finish 2 seconds after he started "

And what about now?

over a year ago

london

"First time was really good actually.. he was very slow to start and teased himself in...

Once we got the rhythm going it was amazing! "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn't say I hated it when I first tried it but it wasn't anything spectacular. It was a few years after the first time before I had good anal. I haven't had it at all in a long time now though. I think a lot of guys don't realise that to get into a tighter hole they need to be really hard and they need to maintain that long enough to be able to ease it in as very few people can take a whole dick straight up the bum . If they're new to or inexperienced in anal and if they can't stay as hard with a condom it often just doesn't happen despite trying. Not the end of the world though.

over a year ago

london

"I wouldn't say I hated it when I first tried it but it wasn't anything spectacular. It was a few years after the first time before I had good anal. I haven't had it at all in a long time now though. I think a lot of guys don't realise that to get into a tighter hole they need to be really hard and they need to maintain that long enough to be able to ease it in as very few people can take a whole dick straight up the bum . If they're new to or inexperienced in anal and if they can't stay as hard with a condom it often just doesn't happen despite trying. Not the end of the world though."

Yep, being rock solid is more important with anal, but from a guys point of view it feels good, however you need to “listen” to the lady

Post new Message to Thread