Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

WD,S greedy girl party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so after lockdown I'm inspired to hoast a greedy girl party.

This will not be a traditional greedy girl party with 1 woman and loads of guys fucking her NO. THIS WILL be a party I will invite many ladies and a few select guy to help me out and there will be a very large well stocked buffet with lots a cake and I will even do a bbq, i will have lots and i mean lots of alcohol and many soft drinks as mixers. There will not be a set of scales in site ladies you can eat and drink what ever you want dress code wear your comfy clothes nothing need be fancy it's all about comfort at my place . Who wants to come????

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will the men be serving us naked?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok so after lockdown I'm inspired to hoast a greedy girl party.

This will not be a traditional greedy girl party with 1 woman and loads of guys fucking her NO. THIS WILL be a party I will invite many ladies and a few select guy to help me out and there will be a very large well stocked buffet with lots a cake and I will even do a bbq, i will have lots and i mean lots of alcohol and many soft drinks as mixers. There will not be a set of scales in site ladies you can eat and drink what ever you want dress code wear your comfy clothes nothing need be fancy it's all about comfort at my place . Who wants to come????"

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy.

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I come

Reply privately

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

bridgwater

Can I be invited as one of the select guys...im good with my hands

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will the men be serving us naked?"

It's a classy joint we will be in aprons lol

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Can I come "

Yes you will

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I come "
your welcome busty xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This will not be a traditional greedy girl party with 1 woman and loads of guys fucking her NO. THIS WILL be a party I will invite many ladies and a few select guy to help me out and there will be a very large well stocked buffet with lots a cake and I will even do a bbq, i will have lots and i mean lots of alcohol and many soft drinks as mixers. There will not be a set of scales in site ladies you can eat and drink what ever you want dress code wear your comfy clothes nothing need be fancy it's all about comfort at my place . Who wants to come????

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy."

sorry the men will only be there to serve

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I be invited as one of the select guys...im good with my hands "
if it's to open bottles and cut cake then your in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I come please

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

This was the first reply on here, who’d have thought it would be from you

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve cock into the mouths of the ladies "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this is a good question

Reply privately

over a year ago

Widow dad is that you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I come please "
yes of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy."

If I'm allowed to go I'll sneak you some food. Cant have you going hungry while working

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve cock into the mouths of the ladies

"

cake not cock whoops

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve "

Il share my cake

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Widow dad is that you "
who else would it be

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will the men be serving us naked?

I think this is a good question "

As I have said aprons for hygiene reasons x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this is a good question

As I have said aprons for hygiene reasons x"

Sorry, didn't see your reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve

Il share my cake "

there will be a table of food for the guys that are serving but I do have a stick rule that he ladies needs are delt with first

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I come please yes of course"

I’ll come but only because there will be food

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was the first reply on here, who’d have thought it would be from you "

. I loves a party I do

Reply privately

By *jangoMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I'd love an invite. I'll bake some tasty treats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve "

I'll order a Chinese meal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a classy joint we will be in aprons lol"

Just aprons. Oh my

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me, for the food. Feed me, water me, I'm happy. sorry the men will only be there to serve

I'll order a Chinese meal."

Can I put my order in with yours please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This will not be a traditional greedy girl party with 1 woman and loads of guys fucking her NO. THIS WILL be a party I will invite many ladies and a few select guy to help me out and there will be a very large well stocked buffet with lots a cake and I will even do a bbq, i will have lots and i mean lots of alcohol and many soft drinks as mixers. There will not be a set of scales in site ladies you can eat and drink what ever you want dress code wear your comfy clothes nothing need be fancy it's all about comfort at my place . Who wants to come????"

Can I be the waiter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter? "

You can wait on me anytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I come please yes of course

I’ll come but only because there will be food "

that's the whole point it's a party for girls to eat drink be merry be as greedy as you like bring your pjs if you wanted it's all about comfort

Reply privately

over a year ago

. I loves a party I do "

Do you moy luvver

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

How do you get on the guest list

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put my order in with yours please?"

all food will be supplied no need to order out and there will be a selection of Chinese nibbles

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do you get on the guest list "
you need only ask me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter? "

applications for a position at this party can be made within

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put my order in with yours please? all food will be supplied no need to order out and there will be a selection of Chinese nibbles "

I know but this way I can choose who I can eat with

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put my order in with yours please? all food will be supplied no need to order out and there will be a selection of Chinese nibbles

I know but this way I can choose who I can eat with "

sorry no take away allowed at my party lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx "

D would you mind helping me with the bbq while Jo settles in

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I be the waiter? "

Yes you can

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put my order in with yours please? all food will be supplied no need to order out and there will be a selection of Chinese nibbles

I know but this way I can choose who I can eat with sorry no take away allowed at my party lol "

Alright sorry

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

D would you mind helping me with the bbq while Jo settles in"

Pls give D an apron before he goes near a bbq

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can "

Busty he needs to send me his cv I wont take any old rifraf lol

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can

Busty he needs to send me his cv I wont take any old rifraf lol"

Yes send all pics I mean applications to WD for inspection

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

Pls give D an apron before he goes near a bbq "

I'll be sat with Busty, getting settled in.

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'd gladly bring my hot tub.

The bubbles do tickle and tantalise.

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

D would you mind helping me with the bbq while Jo settles in"

For sure I’m not doing sausage though!

D.

Reply privately

over a year ago

. I loves a party I do

Do you moy luvver "

That’s my Devon accent coming out there maid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

not to worry busty all mens aprons are supplied in advance

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter?

You can wait on me anytime "

Cheeky, I start blushing when women flirt with me!

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

So caring Busty! making sure I don’t burn myself....wait.... you aren’t saying it for that are ya?

D.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can "

I could be your private butler!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd gladly bring my hot tub.

The bubbles do tickle and tantalise. "

Nice one wing man can you set it up over there so the ladies can have a sea view while in the tub

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh ok provided my Robin Reliant gets me to your house lol Hot tub?

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Oh ok provided my Robin Reliant gets me to your house lol Hot tub? "

Hot tub is heated up and ready to be filled. Bikinis are optional.

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I’m gatecrashing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh ok provided my Robin Reliant gets me to your house lol Hot tub? "

I'm sure it will make it to the south coast I even have some cornish cider for anyone that wants yo try it and all my cakes and food is home cooked

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I’m gatecrashing "

You are already on the guest list. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m gatecrashing "

You wouldnt need to your welcome to come

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just so we are clear I have given _hunky gent full access to the gate list

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I’m gatecrashing

You wouldnt need to your welcome to come "

Aww thanks I have gin and nibbles.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Just so we are clear I have given _hunky gent full access to the gate list "

Im not wearing a dinner jacket.

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

I'll be sat with Busty, getting settled in.

Jo.Xx "

Ohh yeah baby

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Just so we are clear I have given _hunky gent full access to the gate list

Im not wearing a dinner jacket. "

Go on, you know you want to

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"We'll be there.

Jo&D.Xx

So caring Busty! making sure I don’t burn myself....wait.... you aren’t saying it for that are ya?

D."

Yeah I feared for you

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can

I could be your private butler! "

Can I sit on your knee

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Go on, you know you want to "

Just the jacket?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not wearing a dinner jacket. "

Sorry wing man aprons only for us guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m gatecrashing

You wouldnt need to your welcome to come

Aww thanks I have gin and nibbles. "

You dont need to bring anything but yourself all food and bring is supplied free of charge

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sorry wing man aprons only for us guys"

I hope you have a 4XL one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you have a 4XL one. "

dont worry my pedigree chum I had yours made up special and it has a sticky out light saber that covers your bits

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can

Can I sit on your knee "

At your own risk! Don't complain if you feel like you are levitating!

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I hope you have a 4XL one. dont worry my pedigree chum I had yours made up special and it has a sticky out light saber that covers your bits"

The force is strong in this one (Nora won't understand that)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you have a 4XL one. dont worry my pedigree chum I had yours made up special and it has a sticky out light saber that covers your bits

The force is strong in this one (Nora won't understand that) "

the only strange thing about it is the picture is of hands solo and he doesnt hold a saber but I wasn't sure If the blaster would be big enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

No thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No thank you "

That's fine you and POF can have a private party in that little row boat down in the bay hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh ok provided my Robin Reliant gets me to your house lol Hot tub?

Hot tub is heated up and ready to be filled. Bikinis are optional. "

I might have to invest in one then lol

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

" the only strange thing about it is the picture is of hands solo and he doesnt hold a saber but I wasn't sure If the blaster would be big enough "

I don't need to hold my own light sabre - it has a force of its own. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might have to invest in one then lol "

no judgement made if you wanna hop in naked I do have towels to dry off after

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure it will make it to the south coast I even have some cornish cider for anyone that wants yo try it and all my cakes and food is home cooked "

Cornish cider sounds lush. Why isnt there a blooming car ferry over to your side from Wales lol. Going all the way around in my 3 wheeler is a nightmare lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" the only strange thing about it is the picture is of hands solo and he doesnt hold a saber but I wasn't sure If the blaster would be big enough

I don't need to hold my own light sabre - it has a force of its own. Lol"

Diea it make the sound when it pops up lol

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I might have to invest in one then lol "

Try mine first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might have to invest in one then lol no judgement made if you wanna hop in naked I do have towels to dry off after "

No peeking till I get in the tub then if im naked lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure it will make it to the south coast I even have some cornish cider for anyone that wants yo try it and all my cakes and food is home cooked

Cornish cider sounds lush. Why isnt there a blooming car ferry over to your side from Wales lol. Going all the way around in my 3 wheeler is a nightmare lol "

yes the cider is called rattler I'm not sure if you get it over there but it's very strong

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might have to invest in one then lol no judgement made if you wanna hop in naked I do have towels to dry off after

No peeking till I get in the tub then if im naked lol "

mind if I leave D to sort the bbq and get in with you for a short while

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

This sounds pretty horrific to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This sounds pretty horrific to me"

Sorry dude it's not a sex party just a party where the ladies can eat and drink what they like and eat what they like and have fun.

Only a few men are allowed to serve the ladies food and drinks and keep them happy.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I might have to invest in one then lol no judgement made if you wanna hop in naked I do have towels to dry off after

No peeking till I get in the tub then if im naked lol "

I'll protect your modesty with a towel.

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"This sounds pretty horrific to me

Sorry dude it's not a sex party just a party where the ladies can eat and drink what they like and eat what they like and have fun.

Only a few men are allowed to serve the ladies food and drinks and keep them happy. "

Still sounds horrific, why cant people serve themselves?

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"This sounds pretty horrific to me"

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can I be the waiter?

Yes you can

Can I sit on your knee

At your own risk! Don't complain if you feel like you are levitating! "

Ohhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only a few men are allowed to serve the ladies food and drinks and keep them happy.

Still sounds horrific, why cant people serve themselves?"

because it's a party that is all about the ladies it's a greedy girl party so they can have what they want

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I just sit with busty and maybe sneak her up the stairs?

Reply privately

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’m always up for a party

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I just sit with busty and maybe sneak her up the stairs?"

Sorry bants unless your there to work your not coming in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m always up for a party "

Yep your on this list come on in

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Still sounds horrific, why cant people serve themselves?"

Erm ... I would like to be served by menfolk and pretty ladies actually

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would love to if there's room for fatty's xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love to if there's room for fatty's xx"

Your welcome I'd john any good with music I need a dj

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Can I just sit with busty and maybe sneak her up the stairs?

Sorry bants unless your there to work your not coming in "

But it will be very hard work

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No thank you

That's fine you and POF can have a private party in that little row boat down in the bay hahaha "

Me and who?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it will be very hard work "

Sorry busty that kinda think can wait till the after party if he behaves

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it will be very hard work "

Very hard work to get you up the stairs or very hard work once I get you there?!

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I’m always up for a party "

Oh. Hello. Can I offer you a towel? (stands like a human towel rail)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hard work to get you up the stairs or very hard work once I get you there?! "

Bants save it for the after party your job for now it's to take their coat to the cloak room

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hard work to get you up the stairs or very hard work once I get you there?!

Bants save it for the after party your job for now it's to take their coat to the cloak room "

jeez....you're worse than my real gaffer

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Very hard work to get you up the stairs or very hard work once I get you there?! "

Both

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love to if there's room for fatty's xx

Your welcome I'd john any good with music I need a dj"

He used to DJ before we met

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bants save it for the after party your job for now it's to take their coat to the cloak room

jeez....you're worse than my real gaffer "

if you dont like the job the bus stop is at the bottom of the road lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love to if there's room for fatty's xx

Your welcome I'd john any good with music I need a dj

He used to DJ before we met "

Perfect the decks are over there in the beer garden

Reply privately

over a year ago

jeez....you're worse than my real gaffer if you dont like the job the bus stop is at the bottom of the road lol "

C'mon busty, let's get the bus!

We can go back to mine for a real party!

Reply privately

over a year ago

jeez....you're worse than my real gaffer if you dont like the job the bus stop is at the bottom of the road lol

We can go back to mine for a real party! "

yes but busty here there is cake and still potential for all kinds of fun at the after party where cloths do come off lok

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

jeez....you're worse than my real gaffer if you dont like the job the bus stop is at the bottom of the road lol

We can go back to mine for a real party! "

What snacks ya got

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

We can go back to mine for a real party! yes but busty here there is cake and still potential for all kinds of fun at the after party where cloths do come off lok "

I didn’t wear any clothes

Reply privately

over a year ago

What snacks ya got "

Cake, biscuits, chocolate, crisps.....you name it! Can spread some of it all over us and eat it off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What snacks ya got "

I got my nuts out of the oven for you! Please don't burn your tongue!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I could ..I would

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can go back to mine for a real party! yes but busty here there is cake and still potential for all kinds of fun at the after party where cloths do come off lok

I didn’t wear any clothes "

I did notice but I didnt wanna say anything busty why do you think I've stayed by the bbq and hardly been over to talk to you this apron isnt that well at covering a multitude of sins lol

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

What snacks ya got "

You wouldn't leave all of us - would you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I could ..I would"

If you would..I could!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I could ..I would"

You would be welcome hun chunky get a towel for this lovely young ladie would you good man

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"If I could ..I would"

Anybody can - virtually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we more people at the party though I'm sure there is still room in the tub and all this food isnt gonna eat its self and I've baked 10 different cakes here

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"If I could ..I would

You would be welcome hun chunky get a towel for this lovely young ladie would you good man"

On it boss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put my order in with yours please? all food will be supplied no need to order out and there will be a selection of Chinese nibbles "

I'd like a nibble

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we more people at the party though I'm sure there is still room in the tub and all this food isnt gonna eat its self and I've baked 10 different cakes here"

Busty and I will come back when we've ran out of snacks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All so I've just had a delivery of champagne and strawberries turn up at the side door could one of you guys got and take it in please . The champagne flutes are in the large cupboard in the dining room

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?"

Great idea

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea "

this.

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea "

I though you'd left?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea "

Everyone will see my little peep

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll protect your modesty with a towel. "

I imaging your towel be the size of a tea towel and wont hide much of my modesty lol

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left? "

I only went to put clothes on

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll protect your modesty with a towel.

I imaging your towel be the size of a tea towel and wont hide much of my modesty lol "

Flannel actually.

But if I stand in front of you no one will see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea "

I have said aprons on that are custom made for each person wearing for hygiene reasons lol.

All do have velcro patches over the never regions so you ladies do have the ability to pull them free if we get to close and you want to see what's under them lol

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

I only went to put clothes on "

Damn. I was just going to cover your body in sun lotion.

Reply privately

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

"Can I come "

I'm sure everyone will be cumming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

I knew you wouldnt leave us all busty your the life of the party lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

You don't need to. I can keep you warm in my arms!

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

Everyone will see my little peep "

Can I see

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

You don't need to. I can keep you warm in my arms! "

Your so kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

Can I see "

You've just been back to mine for kinky fun. You've already seen....and felt it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

Your so kind "

That is all I have..Kindness!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did anyone bring that champagne in???

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

Can I see

You've just been back to mine for kinky fun. You've already seen....and felt it! "

Shush

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

Your so kind

That is all I have..Kindness! "

I think you have more than that

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Did anyone bring that champagne in??? "

It's standing in the fridge.

It must be at the correct temperature.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did anyone bring that champagne in???

It must be at the correct temperature. "

Good man good job you me D and john are working everyone else is swooning over busty. .

D hows the stakes looking on the bbq?

John can you get some Bob Marley on.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Good man good job you me D and john are working everyone else is swooning over busty. .

"

There's a couple of other ladies I'm hoping to serve.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butlers in the buff?

Great idea

I though you'd left?

Your so kind

That is all I have..Kindness!

I think you have more than that "

You can have all I have!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a couple of other ladies I'm hoping to serve. "

pink foxy ladies glass needs filling up

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a couple of other ladies I'm hoping to serve. pink foxy ladies glass needs filling up"

Pink gin with loads lemonade with ice pretty please . I know its not a cocktail but id love a little umbrella in it

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 24/04/20 12:13:15]

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"

Pink gin with loads lemonade with ice pretty please . I know its not a cocktail but id love a little umbrella in it "

The lady's wish is my honour.

(also turns on the bubbles on the hottub)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do have a cocktail bar in the garden if anyone has any requests

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I do have a cocktail bar in the garden if anyone has any requests"

Can I have a whiskey sour pls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do have a cocktail bar in the garden if anyone has any requests

Can I have a whiskey sour pls "

I'm on it would you like it served in a jar as whiskey in a jar oh is my favourite

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I'm on it would you like it served in a jar as whiskey in a jar oh is my favourite "

If you like

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm on it would you like it served in a jar as whiskey in a jar oh is my favourite

If you like "

just be careful of captain Farrell in the corner over there

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

If you like just be careful of captain Farrell in the corner over there "

I think I can handle him

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you like just be careful of captain Farrell in the corner over there

I think I can handle him "

so I dont mind to produce my pistols then???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Party seems to have gone off the boil did everyone leave with bants? I've still got cake and gin

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sorry WD I fell asleep!

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm back....I had some work to do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry WD I fell asleep!

Jo.Xx "

I didnt realise my back massages had that effect on you x

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Sorry WD I fell asleep!

Jo.Xx "

Don't worry, I kept you topped up with sun lotion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm back....I had some work to do! "

I thought you found more snacks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm back....I had some work to do!

I thought you found more snacks "

I'm full up with snacks. That busty is a feeder! Fed her something else though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm full up with snacks. That busty is a feeder! Fed her something else though. "

good God I hope not in her bottom half she just had me down on her while she was drinking whiskey from a jar

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm full up with snacks. That busty is a feeder! Fed her something else though. good God I hope not in her bottom half she just had me down on her while she was drinking whiskey from a jar "

Enjoy your creampie then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm full up with snacks. That busty is a feeder! Fed her something else though. good God I hope not in her bottom half she just had me down on her while she was drinking whiskey from a jar

Enjoy your creampie then! "

If I had a clue how to do the sick emoji I would right now

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I'm full up with snacks. That busty is a feeder! Fed her something else though. good God I hope not in her bottom half she just had me down on her while she was drinking whiskey from a jar

Enjoy your creampie then! "

I’m dying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoy your creampie then!

If I had a clue how to do the sick emoji I would right now "

I did warn you about getting touchy feely with my wife!

Reply privately