Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dirty knickers paranoia

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay ladies, we've all had them.

Period stain pants, pairs where a gusset slug has left its signature, you know what I mean.... the kickers only you see.

Now, I don't put these ones on the line to dry, I don't want my neigbours or even the local wildlife catching glimpse of them, that would be cruel of me to burn their poor retinas in such a fashion.

My nice ones tho, go on people, have yourself an eyefull ya pervo.

How do you deal with such undies, are you an "only me on earth will ever see them and they dry indoors" person.

Are you a "fuck it, it's natural, I don't mind who sees them, sniffs them or washes them for me" kinda gal.

I dunno if I'm weird in my ways, but dirty knickers for me are something I'd be really uncomfortable about someone else handling or washing. I've always found it a bit odd and of the ilk that you don't touch other peoples dirties unless they gave birth to you and are unable to do it themselves or you to them, and on occasion, your other half providing they ain't the retina burning pairs.

What's normal?!

P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Maybe it’s time to redraw the boundaries of what goes in the bin?

Or sold on eBay?

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don't ever hang out my knickers on the line. I hate the thought of them being blown without me. They are confined to dry on the radiator rack where only I can see them.

There is no normal.

over a year ago

"Maybe it’s time to redraw the boundaries of what goes in the bin?

Or sold on eBay? "

Some of mine are most certainly not knickerbockerglory

Knickerbockershame

P

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have to wear panty liners in my knick knacks.

I do have Primarni specials for certain times of the month, proper battle pant affairs

They get washed on a 90° and dried upstairs, no line drying for those bad boys.

over a year ago

Yeah the massive pants that are pretty grim and look like a walrus has chewed on the gusset, get hung up on the airing cupboard to dry so no one ever sees them chilling out on the clothes horse.

over a year ago

"I don't ever hang out my knickers on the line. I hate the thought of them being blown without me. They are confined to dry on the radiator rack where only I can see them.

There is no normal. "

I hear ya

P

over a year ago

"I have to wear panty liners in my knick knacks.

I do have Primarni specials for certain times of the month, proper battle pant affairs

They get washed on a 90° and dried upstairs, no line drying for those bad boys."

I call them my granny chunkers.

Like a piece of art gone horribly wrong

P

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Okay ladies, we've all had them.

Period stain pants, pairs where a gusset slug has left its signature, you know what I mean.... the kickers only you see.

Now, I don't put these ones on the line to dry, I don't want my neigbours or even the local wildlife catching glimpse of them, that would be cruel of me to burn their poor retinas in such a fashion.

How do you deal with such undies, are you an "only me on earth will ever see them and they dry indoors" person.

Are you a "fuck it, it's natural, I don't mind who sees them, sniffs them or washes them for me" kinda gal.

I dunno if I'm weird in my ways, but dirty knickers for me are something I'd be really uncomfortable about someone else handling or washing. I've always found it a bit odd and of the ilk that you don't touch other peoples dirties unless they gave birth to you and are unable to do it themselves or you to them, and on occasion, your other half providing they ain't the retina burning pairs.

What's normal?!

P"

I throw them out if they are marked. Wear pantie liners to save this happening.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Gusset slug

I don't have outdoors space so not applicable, but I really don't care. If you're looking at my washing drying you'll see what you see and that's your problem.

To each their own.

over a year ago

"Yeah the massive pants that are pretty grim and look like a walrus has chewed on the gusset, get hung up on the airing cupboard to dry so no one ever sees them chilling out on the clothes horse. "

How would you feel about someone else washing them for ya? The thought makes my heart race and gives me the horror

P

over a year ago

What's normal?!

P

I throw them out if they are marked. Wear pantie liners to save this happening."

Liners are more widely used than I realised. Maybe I should invest

P

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I don't have outside space, so everything gets dried indoors. I did have a laundry service a few years ago, but I wasn't bothered about them seeing my underwear. It's all pretty decent and I'm sure they've seen much worse.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

No one can see my washing really so I just stick them out on the line......

None of my nice club underwear has been out for ages.

I tend to wear a panty liner most days anyway especially after 2 kids.

What does the ad say??

“A little bit of wee won’t stop me!”

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

When my skin is being a cockwomble I can get rashes from pantyliners. Marks happen. Shrug.

over a year ago

"Yeah the massive pants that are pretty grim and look like a walrus has chewed on the gusset, get hung up on the airing cupboard to dry so no one ever sees them chilling out on the clothes horse.

How would you feel about someone else washing them for ya? The thought makes my heart race and gives me the horror

P"

I lived with two of my best friends for a while so quite often when we were doing washing we’d just do each others washing including fanny rags- and that was fine. I’d rather stick my hand in a blender than take them to a laundrette though

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

What's normal?!

P

I throw them out if they are marked. Wear pantie liners to save this happening.

Liners are more widely used than I realised. Maybe I should invest

P"

Pantry liners are amazing!! Definitely would recommend

over a year ago

I know I'm not a lady but I do have 4 girls 3 of which are teenagers and a cup of vanish and a hot wash and they are good for the washing line

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

"I know I'm not a lady but I do have 4 girls 3 of which are teenagers and a cup of vanish and a hot wash and they are good for the washing line "

That’s so cute

By *elvet_OrchidWoman
over a year ago

Banbury

Oh my goodness !!

I cant believe what I'm reading.

over a year ago

"Gusset slug

I don't have outdoors space so not applicable, but I really don't care. If you're looking at my washing drying you'll see what you see and that's your problem.

To each their own."

You have bigger balls than I

P

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Cheesey knob pants

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Gusset slug

To each their own.

You have bigger balls than I

P"

Giant brass balls

over a year ago

Hang your pants up with just one peg on the line. No one can really tell what they are and they dry fine. Tried and tested for many years

over a year ago

"I don't have outside space, so everything gets dried indoors. I did have a laundry service a few years ago, but I wasn't bothered about them seeing my underwear. It's all pretty decent and I'm sure they've seen much worse."

But what if they touch a crustie?

P

over a year ago

"No one can see my washing really so I just stick them out on the line......

What does the ad say??

“A little bit of wee won’t stop me!” "

Alright dribbler? I can say that coz I too dribble.

Sneeze n fart at the same time and it's game over

P

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

My overseas trips (see my profile regarding the Passport comment) tend to be 6 - 7 weeks and I'm not paying a hotel to do laundry at rates greater than the cost of the clothing.

I'm quite happy to cold wash period pants to minimise the staining, and it's pretty easy to find a nearby laundrette in the US and Japan once every 4 or 5 days.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I don't have outside space, so everything gets dried indoors. I did have a laundry service a few years ago, but I wasn't bothered about them seeing my underwear. It's all pretty decent and I'm sure they've seen much worse.

But what if they touch a crustie?

P"

Their issue, that's what I paid them for!

over a year ago

"When my skin is being a cockwomble I can get rashes from pantyliners. Marks happen. Shrug. "

I sometimes get BV from sanitary towels. Fucking annoying

P

over a year ago

"Yeah the massive pants that are pretty grim and look like a walrus has chewed on the gusset, get hung up on the airing cupboard to dry so no one ever sees them chilling out on the clothes horse.

P

I lived with two of my best friends for a while so quite often when we were doing washing we’d just do each others washing including fanny rags- and that was fine. I’d rather stick my hand in a blender than take them to a laundrette though "

I wouldn't mind doing someone else's, but the thought of someone doing mine and palpation city here I come

P

over a year ago

"I know I'm not a lady but I do have 4 girls 3 of which are teenagers and a cup of vanish and a hot wash and they are good for the washing line "

Well that made me feel all gooey towards you.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

What does the ad say??

P"

Omg!!! I can’t cough without peeing these days!!

Dribblers together

over a year ago

You're my hero.

Maybe they won't grow up paranoid like me. I used to throw really soiled ones away as a teen and use my pocket money to get new ones when I needed to. Same with sanitary towels, used to get them myself out of pocket money.

My mum used to take the piss about anything like that so I'd hide it and go it alone

P

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I don’t have that issue lol

Mini pill - no periods

Plus if I ruined any for any reason it would be an excuse to shop for more

over a year ago

"Oh my goodness !!

I cant believe what I'm reading. "

You should be in my brain then and hear the shit that I don't say.

One way ticket to fuckedupsville

P

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We have a conservatory so I dry a lot of things on the airer in there. I have to make sure I don't wash my knickers on a day when the in-laws are looking after the kids in my house though as I would be mortified if they saw them. Even worse if it was my sexy underwear

over a year ago

"Cheesey knob pants "

Grate!

P

over a year ago

"Hang your pants up with just one peg on the line. No one can really tell what they are and they dry fine. Tried and tested for many years "

Juan Peg, saving the nation from retina burn

P

over a year ago

"My overseas trips (see my profile regarding the Passport comment) tend to be 6 - 7 weeks and I'm not paying a hotel to do laundry at rates greater than the cost of the clothing.

I'm quite happy to cold wash period pants to minimise the staining, and it's pretty easy to find a nearby laundrette in the US and Japan once every 4 or 5 days."

Fair play.

P

By *thena123Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

I laughed reading your post Op, I myself have on knickers and OMG I'd never dream of putting them on the line,they are hi legged full Bridget Jones knickers they get washed in their own and put straight from machine to tumble and from there hidden back in my knicker draw till they are needed again.xxx

over a year ago

"I don’t have that issue lol

Mini pill - no periods

Plus if I ruined any for any reason it would be an excuse to shop for more "

I need more. One thing I don't do is "treat" myself very often.

P

over a year ago

Just my opinion. Ladies shouldn’t be ashamed of these pants. It’s natural. I’d never judge.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I sort of feel, discharge is normal (from regular lubrication, not all discharge is normal). Accidents happen with periods. I'm not going into a church and waving my dirty knickers in anyone's face, I'm washing them, attempting to remove the stains where applicable, and drying them.

It's 2020. This is life as a woman. People need to stop being squeamish about our hygiene efforts existing where they probably shouldn't be looking anyway. Not my fucking problem.

over a year ago

"I know I'm not a lady but I do have 4 girls 3 of which are teenagers and a cup of vanish and a hot wash and they are good for the washing line

You're my hero.

Maybe they won't grow up paranoid like me. I used to throw really soiled ones away as a teen and use my pocket money to get new ones when I needed to. Same with sanitary towels, used to get them myself out of pocket money.

My mum used to take the piss about anything like that so I'd hide it and go it alone

P

"

my girls live with me full time so this is normal life for me and I've always told them its nothing to be embarrassed about

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I know I'm not a lady but I do have 4 girls 3 of which are teenagers and a cup of vanish and a hot wash and they are good for the washing line

You're my hero.

P

"

That's a horrendous thing to inflict on a child.

over a year ago

"We have a conservatory so I dry a lot of things on the airer in there. I have to make sure I don't wash my knickers on a day when the in-laws are looking after the kids in my house though as I would be mortified if they saw them. Even worse if it was my sexy underwear "

Not just me who's weirded out by it. Phew.

I had an incident 20 or so years ago when I was with my sons dad.

My sons grandparents were round and I heard a commotion. Sons grandad was telling my dog off "let go, leave it, NO NO NO" so I leg it into the hall to see what's going on.

The stairgate was open.

My English bull terrier on the bottom step........ enjoying a game of tug-of-war with his grandad using a pair of my period pants. Little tucker had been in the dirty wash in my bedroom.

I wanted a sinkhole to swallow me right about then.

P

over a year ago

"I laughed reading your post Op, I myself have on knickers and OMG I'd never dream of putting them on the line,they are hi legged full Bridget Jones knickers they get washed in their own and put straight from machine to tumble and from there hidden back in my knicker draw till they are needed again.xxx"

See, I don't think as women we talk enough about this stuff.

Hence me feeling somewhat abnormal!

P

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

This has definitely been an education. Every day’s a school day on lockdown

over a year ago

"Just my opinion. Ladies shouldn’t be ashamed of these pants. It’s natural. I’d never judge. "

Still ain't letting ya wash em for me

Appreciate the input

P

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What's normal?!

P"

I have BIG granny pants for when I’m at home and I’ll hang them out folded 4 times over on the washing line, I like fresh laundry, as I’ve a 6ft fence and padlocked gate, no one will venture in to sniff them. Badly marked panties go straight in the bin.

Sexy lingerie is hung out full for anyone to see! I’ve been known in the past to just wash sexy lingerie to hang it all out so I’m attention seeking with the neighbours!

over a year ago

"I sort of feel, discharge is normal (from regular lubrication, not all discharge is normal). Accidents happen with periods. I'm not going into a church and waving my dirty knickers in anyone's face, I'm washing them, attempting to remove the stains where applicable, and drying them.

It's 2020. This is life as a woman. People need to stop being squeamish about our hygiene efforts existing where they probably shouldn't be looking anyway. Not my fucking problem."

I like this.

Discharge is normal

Gusset slugs are normal

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I sort of feel, discharge is normal (from regular lubrication, not all discharge is normal). Accidents happen with periods. I'm not going into a church and waving my dirty knickers in anyone's face, I'm washing them, attempting to remove the stains where applicable, and drying them.

It's 2020. This is life as a woman. People need to stop being squeamish about our hygiene efforts existing where they probably shouldn't be looking anyway. Not my fucking problem.

I like this.

Discharge is normal

Gusset slugs are normal

P"

Calling them gusset slugs is less normal

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Gusset slug ? Never heard that....

Is it the same as when you’re watching a movie with Jonny Depp in and start “Snailing” your pants ?

over a year ago

Tumble dryer! My fancy pants go outside, M&S basic period pants go in the tumble dryer. And no, I wouldn't want someone else washing them. My mum, yes but no one else.

This thread made me giggle, thanks P xx

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

my girls live with me full time so this is normal life for me and I've always told them its nothing to be embarrassed about "

Rewind and teach my mum how to parent?

P

over a year ago

"This has definitely been an education. Every day’s a school day on lockdown "

I wonder what elephant snot looks like. I bet it's similar just higher volume. You're welcome

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're my hero.

P

my girls live with me full time so this is normal life for me and I've always told them its nothing to be embarrassed about

P"

Unfucking parental fuckups is a lifetime task

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"This has definitely been an education. Every day’s a school day on lockdown

I wonder what elephant snot looks like. I bet it's similar just higher volume. You're welcome

P"

Jesus

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Mini pill - no periods

P"

Should always treat yourself. Little things like that are important To make you feel good

over a year ago

What's normal?!

P

I have BIG granny pants for when I’m at home and I’ll hang them out folded 4 times over on the washing line, I like fresh laundry, as I’ve a 6ft fence and padlocked gate, no one will venture in to sniff them. Badly marked panties go straight in the bin.

Sexy lingerie is hung out full for anyone to see! I’ve been known in the past to just wash sexy lingerie to hang it all out so I’m attention seeking with the neighbours! "

Folded 4 times they are right beasties. I need to get me some 4 ply pants.

Ha! I'm liking the flaunt

P

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"See, I don't think as women we talk enough about this stuff. "

I agree entirely

"Hence me feeling somewhat abnormal"

Nah, you’re fucked there

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You're my hero.

P

"

My mum was the worst ever! I started my periods at 11 years of age! She made me buy sanitary towels on month 2 ‘because you’re a woman now’!

Great topic OP btw.

over a year ago

"Gusset slug ? Never heard that....

Is it the same as when you’re watching a movie with Jonny Depp in and start “Snailing” your pants ? "

That's the one.

Orrrrrr when the plug you don't need coz you ain't preggo makes its exit. It's clear and snotty and sticky

Like a wall-walker

P

over a year ago

"Tumble dryer! My fancy pants go outside, M&S basic period pants go in the tumble dryer. And no, I wouldn't want someone else washing them. My mum, yes but no one else.

This thread made me giggle, thanks P xx"

Who the fuck has M&S as their basic? even their basic is posh

I think we all need a giggle

P

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

P

Unfucking parental fuckups is a lifetime task "

Innit. I shall slay the dragon at some point, I'd be doing myself a injustice if I didn't.

I'm more than the sum of her and my fuckwangler ex.

I have to be

P

over a year ago

"This has definitely been an education. Every day’s a school day on lockdown

P

Jesus "

You love it

P

over a year ago

Mini pill - no periods

P

Should always treat yourself. Little things like that are important To make you feel good "

That's very true.

I probably buy about .... oooohhh, a pack of 5 pairs a year and maybe a couple of noce pairs.

Hair hasn't been cut for 2 years.

Nails not been done properly for over a year, never had a pedicure, spa day or spray tan.

It's little wonder I feel worthless at times.

P

over a year ago

"See, I don't think as women we talk enough about this stuff.

I agree entirely

Hence me feeling somewhat abnormal

Nah, you’re fucked there

"

Cock

P

over a year ago

"Tumble dryer! My fancy pants go outside, M&S basic period pants go in the tumble dryer. And no, I wouldn't want someone else washing them. My mum, yes but no one else.

P"

Haha! I've got posh ones from there too. Got to love a bit of M&S

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

My mum was the worst ever! I started my periods at 11 years of age! She made me buy sanitary towels on month 2 ‘because you’re a woman now’!

Great topic OP btw."

Some really have no fucking clue. That's shit.

P

over a year ago

What does the ad say??

P"

Auntie P keeping it real!.....

If it's your SO it doesn't matter. Like when your kids or your dog are excreting bodily fluids. They are fine and you deal with it, but other people's/kids/dogs......eeewww

over a year ago

P

Haha! I've got posh ones from there too. Got to love a bit of M&S "

Alright little miss snooty-toot

I might invest in a pair one day. Do they come with a lifetime warranty?

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're my hero.

P

P

Innit. I shall slay the dragon at some point, I'd be doing myself a injustice if I didn't.

I have to be

P"

I hear you sister

over a year ago

What does the ad say??

P

If it's your SO it doesn't matter. Like when your kids or your dog are excreting bodily fluids. They are fine and you deal with it, but other people's/kids/dogs......eeewww "

I agree. What about ex partners if ya still live together? They're no longer your SO. I'd find that even more odd I think.

Almost like, it was ok then, but by Jove brudda, it's no longer appropriate.

My dad did his own work ones even before they split.

P

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

P

I have to be

P

I hear you sister"

Preach

P

By *hitehunter4bbcMan
over a year ago

Bristol

What's normal?!

P"

not only don't you want you skidders on show also you hide your profile

over a year ago

The moment t they have marks I throw them out, and I am the only o e that washes them. No o e ha does my panties unless they are to slowly take them off...

By *each honeyWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Never have dirty stained knickers! Any slight wear or tear.. filed in the B.1.N with immediate effect. I'm strict with myself. All my underwear is kept smart and tidy. And as soon as the warm weather is here, dried on the washing line...??

over a year ago

P

P"

Do it! They come with a 'ruin me, wash me, tumble dry me, repeat for a million times' warranty, I swear they seriously last forever

over a year ago

What's normal?!

P not only don't you want you skidders on show also you hide your profile "

Yeah, the profile is hidden coz I'm a cunt who's going through some emotional turmoil at the moment and the last thing I really want is people wanting to make plans when I haven't got a clue what the future holds.

The forums offer a great place to be a bit daft and talk about the very serious subject of walrus chewed gussets, vaginal discharge and it's varying degrees of snottiness, panty liners and huge granny chunkers.

Now, it ain't poopey skidders, it's fanny snot and period smears. You got much experience in that field? Spill all you know.

P

over a year ago

What does the ad say??

P

If it's your SO it doesn't matter. Like when your kids or your dog are excreting bodily fluids. They are fine and you deal with it, but other people's/kids/dogs......eeewww

I agree. What about ex partners if ya still live together? They're no longer your SO. I'd find that even more odd I think.

P"

I think you could still deal with ex's undercrackers too. On the basis taht you've been there, they should hold no fear...

over a year ago

"The moment t they have marks I throw them out, and I am the only o e that washes them. No o e ha does my panties unless they are to slowly take them off... "

See, I've always been a make do kinda person. A couple of pairs for "best" and the rest of the time just old skankers, elastic going? Ahhhhh can get a good couple of months out of em yet.

I need to up my game, make me feel better about myself

P

over a year ago

"Never have dirty stained knickers! Any slight wear or tear.. filed in the B.1.N with immediate effect. I'm strict with myself. All my underwear is kept smart and tidy. And as soon as the warm weather is here, dried on the washing line...??"

I'm gonna start a knicker fund

P

over a year ago

P

P

Do it! They come with a 'ruin me, wash me, tumble dry me, repeat for a million times' warranty, I swear they seriously last forever "

Sold!

P

over a year ago

What does the ad say??

P

P

I think you could still deal with ex's undercrackers too. On the basis taht you've been there, they should hold no fear... "

See, I think it's way worse far too intimate in my head.

No fear no, but it's a place you ain't going back to so fuck that. Don't even wanna think about it let alone accidentally dip my finger in it's expulsions

P

By *hitehunter4bbcMan
over a year ago

Bristol

P

P

Do it! They come with a 'ruin me, wash me, tumble dry me, repeat for a million times' warranty, I swear they seriously last forever

Sold!

P"

another sell my panties blob I mean blog

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

So this might be tmi but it's keeping with the thread. I have a couple of pairs of period knickers. Like proper ones from Modibodi; they are expensive but worth it. So I use those as well as tampons and they wash beautifully and I don't have to worry about flying my stained knickers flag high. A few years ago I used to just buy Primarni's finest and chuck them when they were a bit grim. Most of the time I don't actually wear knickers - it tends to be when I am making an effort.

over a year ago

"The moment t they have marks I throw them out, and I am the only o e that washes them. No o e ha does my panties unless they are to slowly take them off...

See, I've always been a make do kinda person. A couple of pairs for "best" and the rest of the time just old skankers, elastic going? Ahhhhh can get a good couple of months out of em yet.

P"

I went through my drawer the other day and threw loads of ones out that I kept for some reason. Now I only have sexy ones available to pick and it has helped me feel better about what I wear.

over a year ago

"So this might be tmi but it's keeping with the thread. I have a couple of pairs of period knickers. Like proper ones from Modibodi; they are expensive but worth it. So I use those as well as tampons and they wash beautifully and I don't have to worry about flying my stained knickers flag high. A few years ago I used to just buy Primarni's finest and chuck them when they were a bit grim. Most of the time I don't actually wear knickers - it tends to be when I am making an effort. "

Never TMI, TMI is me telling you I once sharted right on my ex's pillow. I didn't realise before I gave it a little shove just how ill I was going to be and spent the next few days in a gastroenteritis induced mess.

I'm gonna look up Modibodi

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Jesus P

over a year ago

I no longer have periods (just occasionally a rare one) but if it stained my pants i chucked them away. If i got a stain for any other reason i would chuck them away.

I hated my mum washing my pants when i started my periods, everything was such a big deal for her but i happily washed my daughters.

over a year ago

"The moment t they have marks I throw them out, and I am the only o e that washes them. No o e ha does my panties unless they are to slowly take them off...

P

I went through my drawer the other day and threw loads of ones out that I kept for some reason. Now I only have sexy ones available to pick and it has helped me feel better about what I wear. "

I can still hear my mother now when I wanted "nice" clothes ..."you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear"

"You can't polish a turd"

A lovely woman

I always felt guilty buying stuff for me, think I discovered why!

P

over a year ago

"I no longer have periods (just occasionally a rare one) but if it stained my pants i chucked them away. If i got a stain for any other reason i would chuck them away.

I hated my mum washing my pants when i started my periods, everything was such a big deal for her but i happily washed my daughters."

I think we rem_mber what made us uncomfortable and try to do the opposite or at least learn how not to make your child embarrassed about stuff

P

over a year ago

P"

Most of my everyday pants are Marks and Spencers, plain black ones, plus a few from Tesco, Morrisons and Asda.

My posh lacy pants are also from Marks and Spencers. They fit well, wash well and last well and are a good price. I have bought cheap ones from Primark and they are rubbish, just like throwing your money away lol.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Is it the same as when you’re watching a movie with Jonny Depp in and start “Snailing” your pants ?

That's the one.

Orrrrrr when the plug you don't need coz you ain't preggo makes its exit. It's clear and snotty and sticky

Like a wall-walker

P"

That’s Lockdown hot.....might have to go and brush my teeth now

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

This thread made me

I reorganised my knickers drawer recently (was meant to be homeworking, ssh dont tell anyone)and found a pair of knickers that are older than my kid (and she's in double figures!)

Also the elastic is coming away on my favourite shiny leopard skin "wrestling pants" but are they going in the bin? No way!

Definitely need some new ones to celebrate the end of lockdown tho

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

"

P"

I identify so much with this...and your previous comment about hair not being cut for two years, never treated yourself to a pedicure, manicure etc.

I was thinking just this morning that I should be utilising some of this lockdown time to be a little selfish and enjoy some self care. Mini pedicure one day, intense hair condition another, ...

I'm sure there must be many here in a similar position, shall we start a Fab Spa? We're worth it

over a year ago

That's the one.

Like a wall-walker

P

That’s Lockdown hot.....might have to go and brush my teeth now

"

over a year ago

"This thread made me

I reorganised my knickers drawer recently (was meant to be homeworking, ssh dont tell anyone)and found a pair of knickers that are older than my kid (and she's in double figures!)

Also the elastic is coming away on my favourite shiny leopard skin "wrestling pants" but are they going in the bin? No way!

Definitely need some new ones to celebrate the end of lockdown tho "

Yeah, I think post lockdown a definite undergrundy shopping trip is in order!

I wonder if part of my dislike of my chuff is represented in my knickers. Almost like it's ugly and doesn't deserve to be wearing such wonder as a decent pair of kecks

Lightbulb moment

P

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

If the washer was done and I was the only one at home, Then they all went on the line.

Though the friends I was staying with knew this, She always had the mad dash home to get them off the line.

I knew it so made sure they went on the line.

Later on though I did buy a multi sock clothes line holder and they went on this instead.

over a year ago

"

P

I identify so much with this...and your previous comment about hair not being cut for two years, never treated yourself to a pedicure, manicure etc.

I was thinking just this morning that I should be utilising some of this lockdown time to be a little selfish and enjoy some self care. Mini pedicure one day, intense hair condition another, ...

I'm sure there must be many here in a similar position, shall we start a Fab Spa? We're worth it "

See, I've tried to do stuff myself before, but then I talk myself out of it with the whole "I dont know what I'm doing, I'm bound to be shit at it and then it'll be not only a big messy mess but one that I've wasted money on when I ain't got money to waste.

Bastards, that's overspilled from my mum and my ex.

Who fucking says spending money on myself is a waste?! I'm bloody worth it, YOU'RE bloody worth it

P

over a year ago

"If the washer was done and I was the only one at home, Then they all went on the line.

Though the friends I was staying with knew this, She always had the mad dash home to get them off the line.

I knew it so made sure they went on the line.

Later on though I did buy a multi sock clothes line holder and they went on this instead.

"

I'm glad you saw the light you cheeky!

P

over a year ago

Maybe two new categories, dirty for the wash knickers and dirty for the bin knickers

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I don’t really like the neighbours seeing my smalls and not so smalls. I tend to hide them within other things, overlapped in some way

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You're my hero.

P

"

It certainly wouldn't help not having an understanding mom. I can see why your anxiety may have started.

Me well, the guys I have lived with have mucked in and done the washing, undies and all.

I have 3 sisters and we grew up sharing loads of stuff. Even now we share if needed. I've just borrowed one some lingerie.

Stained undies can be unavoidable, especially if caught short at that time of the month. I don't want a stranger examining them, but someone I'm close to, it's just one of those things.

love me, love me undies.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Oh and yes,I would hang them on the line but I mainly tumble dry.

over a year ago

"Maybe two new categories, dirty for the wash knickers and dirty for the bin knickers "

I can't afford to throw period pants away each month. Ok I don't soil them EVERY month but still. I have specific pairs that already have holes, marks etc. If I threw them all away I'd only have a couple of pairs left!

P

over a year ago

"I don’t really like the neighbours seeing my smalls and not so smalls. I tend to hide them within other things, overlapped in some way "

Smaaaaart. Also overlapping would help keep them on the line and save them blowing off into the neighbours BBQ mid cooking

P

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

My ex husband came to borrow a litter picker from the shed this week and found a pair of my gym knickers on a bush on the garden where they'd blown off the airer.

He was standing in the garden holding them on the end of the grabber laughing

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

It certainly wouldn't help not having an understanding mom. I can see why your anxiety may have started.

Me well, the guys I have lived with have mucked in and done the washing, undies and all.

I have 3 sisters and we grew up sharing loads of stuff. Even now we share if needed. I've just borrowed one some lingerie.

Stained undies can be unavoidable, especially if caught short at that time of the month. I don't want a stranger examining them, but someone I'm close to, it's just one of those things.

love me, love me undies.

"

See, I'm ok with B seeing them, damn he eats my poontang whatever the weather, but anyone else, hells no.

P

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You're my hero.

P

love me, love me undies.

See, I'm ok with B seeing them, damn he eats my poontang whatever the weather, but anyone else, hells no.

P"

They are personal, but once clean I wouldn't be bothered..period pants or not.

Anyone who's in my washing basket would be close to me anyway so it's not something I think about.

over a year ago

"My ex husband came to borrow a litter picker from the shed this week and found a pair of my gym knickers on a bush on the garden where they'd blown off the airer.

He was standing in the garden holding them on the end of the grabber laughing "

I'm also laughing. That was your horror and they were clean so I'm sorry but I have the titters coz it wasn't me

P

over a year ago

You're my hero.

P

love me, love me undies.

P

They are personal, but once clean I wouldn't be bothered..period pants or not.

Anyone who's in my washing basket would be close to me anyway so it's not something I think about."

Exactly, someone who's close to you. That's my way of thinking.

P

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"My ex husband came to borrow a litter picker from the shed this week and found a pair of my gym knickers on a bush on the garden where they'd blown off the airer.

He was standing in the garden holding them on the end of the grabber laughing "

That is funny..glad they were clean

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"When my skin is being a cockwomble I can get rashes from pantyliners. Marks happen. Shrug.

P"

Get unbleached, unscented cotton pantie liners and pads - I started getting irritation from scented Always ones. I use Natracare now, brillant and no irritation. Also a menstrual cup (I don't use pads much).

S has been fine dealing with my pants that got period bombed though - he knows the salt and cold water drill...... My son has had to bring me emergency knickers into the loo before now, when I've uncovered the period bombing, though I'd not ask him to touch anything stained.

Mine get put on the washing line (1 peg) and I don't have any that are obviously stained or anything, including some antique pairs that I realise are older than my son (17). I do have pairs where the gusset is a bit torn or whatever - they still go outside.

over a year ago

"When my skin is being a cockwomble I can get rashes from pantyliners. Marks happen. Shrug.

P

Get unbleached, unscented cotton pantie liners and pads - I started getting irritation from scented Always ones. I use Natracare now, brillant and no irritation. Also a menstrual cup (I don't use pads much).

S has been fine dealing with my pants that got period bombed though - he knows the salt and cold water drill...... My son has had to bring me emergency knickers into the loo before now, when I've uncovered the period bombing, though I'd not ask him to touch anything stained.

Mine get put on the washing line (1 peg) and I don't have any that are obviously stained or anything, including some antique pairs that I realise are older than my son (17). I do have pairs where the gusset is a bit torn or whatever - they still go outside. "

Good shout. It's always that I use and sometimes they'll create havoc and other times they won't. I don't like bodyform, they whiff. Not gonna lie, I'm scared of a cup.

I have no clue about the salt and cold water thing.

I'm glad you're being treated with care and compassion

P

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Salt and cold water gets blood out of clothes - put cold water on the stain, put loads of salt on it, rub in pretty firmly and then let to soak in a salty cold water solution for a bit. Then wash normally. Number 1023 of "Things I Learned from my Granny"

over a year ago

"

What's normal?!

P"

Like you care about being normal

Anyways... I’d love to see your period stains

over a year ago

Dont keep old ones, bin them

over a year ago

"Salt and cold water gets blood out of clothes - put cold water on the stain, put loads of salt on it, rub in pretty firmly and then let to soak in a salty cold water solution for a bit. Then wash normally. Number 1023 of "Things I Learned from my Granny" "

Ahhhh, see I might try this.

P

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Is it strange I've never given it a thought? I've only ever worried about people spotting the extra slutty stuff.

over a year ago

"

What's normal?!

P

Like you care about being normal

Anyways... I’d love to see your period stains "

Ohhhhhh Samuel wants to Pepys my skanky wankies.

You're a special breed and I adore you for it

P

over a year ago

"Dont keep old ones, bin them

"

I'll take on a second job to sustain my new knicker addiction

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is it strange I've never given it a thought? I've only ever worried about people spotting the extra slutty stuff. "

Yup. Stained knickers, out on the line. Lacy knickers... Err... Maybe in the wardrobe to dry

over a year ago

"Is it strange I've never given it a thought? I've only ever worried about people spotting the extra slutty stuff. "

Manky = indoors.

Super slutty = indoors

Decent knick and sexy = line dry

P

over a year ago

What does the ad say??

P"

Snart

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

P

Mine get put on the washing line (1 peg) and I don't have any that are obviously stained or anything, including some antique pairs that I realise are older than my son (17). I do have pairs where the gusset is a bit torn or whatever - they still go outside. "

I've got a cup and use washable towels. No more irritation and better for the environment too.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I just get an out on the line. I never study anyone else's washing for stains.

If anyone was studying mine then I guess it's their thing so stains won't matter anyhow.

I don't mind the neighbours spotting all manner of undies. Give em something to talk about.

Sex stains..

Id let the person who helped stain me Knicks scoop them up and wash them if we're close. Otherwise I'll deal.

Period stains..

Probably prefer to sort them my self.

Gravy,ketchup etc..

Will just try to rem_mber not to eat my dinner in my undercrackers.

I think that covers it

over a year ago

Peach we don't chat but I've seen lots of your post you come across as such a lovely person that's had a lot of crap in there life. Your mum sounds absolutely awful please when all of this is over, make time for you get a spa day booked and treat yourself. We are only here once make the most of it also buy yourself some new knickers because deserve them. xx

over a year ago

I’m more concerned about the neighbours seeing the size of my drawers !!! I usually put them on the minky indoors but if they’re on the line I also use the one peg method so no one can see just how big they are , no need to stretch those bad boys out between two pegs !

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"I’m more concerned about the neighbours seeing the size of my drawers !!! I usually put them on the minky indoors but if they’re on the line I also use the one peg method so no one can see just how big they are , no need to stretch those bad boys out between two pegs ! "

You need them on your minky outdoors in winter, you'll get a chill

over a year ago

"I’m more concerned about the neighbours seeing the size of my drawers !!! I usually put them on the minky indoors but if they’re on the line I also use the one peg method so no one can see just how big they are , no need to stretch those bad boys out between two pegs !

You need them on your minky outdoors in winter, you'll get a chill "

This is very true

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Every woman has similar issues, mine get washed with the rest & hung inside with the rest. Knickers, boxers, bikinis they are all just clothes, we all wear them.

Don't see anyone complaining over a bikini on a beach same as knickers & bra.....actually did that on holiday cos I figured out when I got there my bikini was too big.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd dry many things indoors if quick stuff but there's no shame here, it's unnatural. I get things that aren't the best looking but if feeling good, could be a standby.

Often it's great to push your own boundaries

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My period niks are mainly black so if I have a mishap you can't tell anyway. I peg all of my undies out on the line. I've got a rotary one so they do go on the inside so no one will see them.

My daughter also has black knickers for that time of the month, I know she'd be mortified if I, or heaven forbid her brothers saw period stained kacks in the washing basket!

By *onnnie72Man
over a year ago

west bromwich

Mmmmm fuck am i the only one turned on by this thread ?? All those massive crusty "last pair in the draw nickers)

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Mmmmm fuck am i the only one turned on by this thread ?? All those massive crusty "last pair in the draw nickers) "

Probably yes

over a year ago

Oh gosh this thread

I was slightly mortified when the mother in law took it upon herself to hang out my laundry including said undies once. I tend to peg them out with the crotch under the peg so if anybody is scrutinising through their binòculars it could just look like artful shading off the peg and not a stain at all

Post new Message to Thread