Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How ridiculous...........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

2 women may be prosecuted for looking after each others children while each of them worked?

Apparently new legislation means you have to be a registered childminder to do this even though they were doing it for free for each other as friends sometimes do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

omg!!!!

Our society is going mad.Im all for rules and regulations for the benefit of good but this is ridiculous.

xxx

over a year ago

yes we saw that! this country's gone completely bonkers! wait for the next law! "registration to be swingers" lol... shouldn't laught really probably will be made law in the not to distant future!!!!

over a year ago

i saw that on the news the other day, its a joke,

said something about you can only have someone care for your child if in your own home, and only between certain hours, days not being included.

seems there's gonna be a lot of people prosecuted if thats the case .

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Its a fecking JOKE.

I used to do the same thing with my friend 10 yrs ago, we both looked after each others kids 2 days a week while the other worked so sometimes I had 5 little girls.

All are in uni and none are law breakers, so its a law that is quite simply bonkers.

Will all grannies have to get vetted next to look after their own grandchildren?

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Better than that, they are both coppers!

They're doing it in order to go back to work. And have to register as child minders presumably in case they are too stupid too look after children (apart from their own) or known sex offenders.

To be fair, in a stunning display of a minister actually doing what he's paid for, I think the Labour wonk (whose fault this is in the first place of course) has said his department will speak to the relevant departments about this interpretation of the rules because it's silly.

over a year ago

There is a lot of people that work and leave there children with friends, if they get prosecuted that meens they can't work!

I thought they was moaning about the quantity of unemployed people so why are they trying to make things worst?

Not everyone can just trust a stranger (registered minder or not) to look after there kids, i couldn't!

Tony

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Its a fecking JOKE.

I used to do the same thing with my friend 10 yrs ago, we both looked after each others kids 2 days a week while the other worked so sometimes I had 5 little girls.

All are in uni and none are law breakers, so its a law that is quite simply bonkers.

Will all grannies have to get vetted next to look after their own grandchildren?

"

Well authors can't go and sit and read their books to kids in school anymore with registering.

But that's ok, seeing as Labour think the purpose of schools is to read children holy books about rape and murder and stuff anyway (hence all the extra faith schools Tony funded).

Also it'll mean George Bush wouldn't be allowed to read to kids whilst Rome burns around him as he did in the US

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

WELCOME TO THE NANNY STATE

over a year ago

Warning this radiator is hot

Warning this coffee is hot

Warning this bag of peanuts may contain nuts

Warning smoking kills

Warning eating this food could make you fat

Warning drink alcohol responsibly

Warning you may not save someones life unless you are qualified and sign forms in triplicate

Warning you may not discipline children as it may do them good

Warning you may not look after other children unless it is proved in writing that you are a saint

Warning you must leave children alone and scared at the school gates if their parents have asked you to pick them up and you have not had a crb check

WARNING THIS GOVT HASNT THE BLOODY BOTTLE TO SAY BOLLOCKS TO EU REGULATIONS xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Warning this radiator is hot

Warning smoking kills

Warning you may not save someones life unless you are qualified and sign forms in triplicate

Warning you may not look after other children unless it is proved in writing that you are a saint

Warning you must leave children alone and scared at the school gates if their parents have asked you to pick them up and you have not had a crb check

WARNING THIS GOVT HASNT THE BLOODY BOTTLE TO SAY BOLLOCKS TO EU REGULATIONS xx "

gordon brown is a sub pmsfl

over a year ago

They are trying to bring this in as law as we speak and not just grannies but any relation

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Will all grannies have to get vetted next to look after their own grandchildren?

They are trying to bring this in as law as we speak and not just grannies but any relation "

yep bollox to the thousands of ppl bleeding this country lets get grannie a fucking crb shall we

over a year ago

On a similar theme if for example your little one, like mine lol for example goes to a football club say after school and you want to pick up some of his mates, you need to have a criminal records check otherwise you risk a £5000 fine, is that really going to encourage anyone to volunteer their services.

Bonkers!

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Will all grannies have to get vetted next to look after their own grandchildren?

They are trying to bring this in as law as we speak and not just grannies but any relation "

dont panic any relative may look after your kids with out the checks

this has been announced by the minister

and the rules were never meant to include friends or relations as long as no cash is involved,

just the usual over zellous jobs worths pushing the rules to the limit to look good

over a year ago

"Warning this radiator is hot

Warning smoking kills

WARNING THIS GOVT HASNT THE BLOODY BOTTLE TO SAY BOLLOCKS TO EU REGULATIONS xx "

sorry it is not EU rules well not in Germany. I was living there for 20 yrs and come back over 4yrs ago and never seen any thing like it with heath and safety it just don't happen in Germany, I think this government blame all the stupid ruling on the EU it looks better for the government then.

Post new Message to Thread