Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone else ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Get fucked off with people judging them? I mean, we're all shaggers, to put it bluntly, and I'm a bit fucked off with "straight" people calling me "dirty" and "filthy" just because I like sex... Anyone else get that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's fucked off. ^

over a year ago

I judge your condiment choices. I’ve never hidden that.

over a year ago

Just dont give them the fuel = dont tell them it bothers you.

over a year ago

"He's fucked off. ^"

Yeh I am a bit Jim lad x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It amuses me more than annoys me.

over a year ago

"Get fucked off with people judging them? I mean, we're all shaggers, to put it bluntly, and I'm a bit fucked off with "straight" people calling me "dirty" and "filthy" just because I like sex... Anyone else get that?"

Beat them up Dan

over a year ago

"I judge your condiment choices. I’ve never hidden that. "

Mate, dont even go there. I was talking about you with a fb last night and I'm not the only one who thinks curry sauce on chicken nuggets is wrong... you fuken pervert x

over a year ago

"Get fucked off with people judging them? I mean, we're all shaggers, to put it bluntly, and I'm a bit fucked off with "straight" people calling me "dirty" and "filthy" just because I like sex... Anyone else get that?

Beat them up Dan "

Im a lover not a fighter Steve

over a year ago

"Get fucked off with people judging them? I mean, we're all shaggers, to put it bluntly, and I'm a bit fucked off with "straight" people calling me "dirty" and "filthy" just because I like sex... Anyone else get that?

Beat them up Dan

Im a lover not a fighter Steve "

That just reminded me of a Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney song that I used to love.

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

That just reminded me of a Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney song that I used to love. "

Which one?!

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

That just reminded me of a Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney song that I used to love.

Which one?!"

The girl is mine. Still know every word haha

over a year ago

Exactly... you are on an open forum, the goal isn’t playing happy homes etc

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

Which one?!

The girl is mine. Still know every word haha"

Dont know it. Quote the lyric and we'll see if it fits...

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

Which one?!

Dont know it. Quote the lyric and we'll see if it fits..."

But Paul, I thought I told you I’m a lover not a fighter.

over a year ago

"Exactly... you are on an open forum, the goal isn’t playing happy homes etc "

Not about on the forum, I'm talking irl, family and shit...

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

Which one?!

The girl is mine. Still know every word haha"

Lovely one.

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

Which one?!

But Paul, I thought I told you I’m a lover not a fighter. "

over a year ago

"Get fucked off with people judging them? I mean, we're all shaggers, to put it bluntly, and I'm a bit fucked off with "straight" people calling me "dirty" and "filthy" just because I like sex... Anyone else get that?"

Yes!!!!!!! And I fucking love you!!!!

over a year ago

Beat them up Dan

Which one?!

But Paul, I thought I told you I’m a lover not a fighter.

"

Me and my mate used to sing it. Hahaha. He would do MJ and I’d do Paul. Looool

over a year ago

"I judge your condiment choices. I’ve never hidden that.

Mate, dont even go there. I was talking about you with a fb last night and I'm not the only one who thinks curry sauce on chicken nuggets is wrong... you fuken pervert x"

You both need to get a grip. Curry dip is the only way to eat a McNugget. Grow up.

X

over a year ago

Mate, dont even go there. I was talking about you with a fb last night and I'm not the only one who thinks curry sauce on chicken nuggets is wrong... you fuken pervert x

You both need to get a grip. Curry dip is the only way to eat a McNugget. Grow up.

X"

Fuck off. Sweet chilli sauce is the only way to go with nuggets. You're a weirdo.

over a year ago

X

Fuck off. Sweet chilli sauce is the only way to go with nuggets. You're a weirdo."

Your both wrong as sour cream is the only way.

over a year ago

X

Fuck off. Sweet chilli sauce is the only way to go with nuggets. You're a weirdo."

You’re a joke

over a year ago

X

Fuck off. Sweet chilli sauce is the only way to go with nuggets. You're a weirdo.

Your both wrong as sour cream is the only way. "

Who the f**k is this joker?!?!?

over a year ago

X

Who the f**k is this joker?!?!?"

Haha. Who the fooook is that guy?

over a year ago

X

You’re a joke "

Not as much of a joke as putting curry sauce on chicken nuggets... And I cant believe I'm derailing my own thread?!

over a year ago

X

Who the f**k is this joker?!?!?

Haha. Who the fooook is that guy?"

Yeh sour cream is passable. Not curry sauce though...

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’ve had judgements yes. You just have to think fuck em

over a year ago

I’ve had judgements yes. You just have to think fuck em "

Yeh but its like when they think they're giving you lifestyle advice...

over a year ago

Wait 'til you get a Daddy then you are really f*cked!

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’ve had judgements yes. You just have to think fuck em

Yeh but its like when they think they're giving you lifestyle advice..."

Oh I get it completely. I’ve been shocked at the narrow mindedness of some folk

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ignorance is often unattractive, if coupled with intolerance.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

You’re not dirty or filthy. They’re just mean. Yeah, I do hate that. Especially when people put stuff like you gotta be over 6’6 and tall and have a 10 inch dick in their bios or the chat. 2 things I have no control over and makes me feel like shit. cos pretty much no one has that

over a year ago

"You’re not dirty or filthy. They’re just mean. Yeah, I do hate that. Especially when people put stuff like you gotta be over 6’6 and tall and have a 10 inch dick in their bios or the chat. 2 things I have no control over and makes me feel like shit. cos pretty much no one has that "

That’s preference though. There is nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

Nope.it doesn't bother me what others think.If I do something wrong then ok but if it's nothing to do with them then it doesn't affect me what they think as there just judgemental idiots end of

over a year ago

"Nope.it doesn't bother me what others think.If I do something wrong then ok but if it's nothing to do with them then it doesn't affect me what they think as there just judgemental idiots end of "

Great answer

over a year ago

"Nope.it doesn't bother me what others think.If I do something wrong then ok but if it's nothing to do with them then it doesn't affect me what they think as there just judgemental idiots end of

Great answer "

Its usually double standards though or jealousy or just interfering in something that's nothing to do with them that doesn't affect them so why let there narrow minded views affect you

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"You’re not dirty or filthy. They’re just mean. Yeah, I do hate that. Especially when people put stuff like you gotta be over 6’6 and tall and have a 10 inch dick in their bios or the chat. 2 things I have no control over and makes me feel like shit. cos pretty much no one has that

That’s preference though. There is nothing wrong with that. "

I get it’s a preference and all but if I wrote I don’t date overweight women and girls who don’t have boob sizes bigger than 36F, I’d get a lot of hate

over a year ago

"You’re not dirty or filthy. They’re just mean. Yeah, I do hate that. Especially when people put stuff like you gotta be over 6’6 and tall and have a 10 inch dick in their bios or the chat. 2 things I have no control over and makes me feel like shit. cos pretty much no one has that

I get it’s a preference and all but if I wrote I don’t date overweight women and girls who don’t have boob sizes bigger than 36F, I’d get a lot of hate "

That’s what you don’t want though. Not what your looking for.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I get it’s a preference and all but if I wrote I don’t date overweight women and girls who don’t have boob sizes bigger than 36F, I’d get a lot of hate

That’s what you don’t want though. Not what your looking for. "

I know but it’s implied you don’t want that, if you state your preference and it excludes that.okay, good point though. If I said then Im looking for women with 36F boobs or bigger and slim. Does that make it better?

over a year ago

I know but it’s implied you don’t want that, if you state your preference and it excludes that.okay, good point though. If I said then Im looking for women with 36F boobs or bigger and slim. Does that make it better? "

It sounds better.

If a company is advertising for a job and they say they are looking for someone who drives and as previous experience you wouldn’t blink an eye.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yes. I sleep with men and not just one man which appears to be the crime of the century to some folk on here.

over a year ago

Yes. I sleep with men and not just one man which appears to be the crime of the century to some folk on here."

I know exactly what you mean by that x people forget about what this site is for

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I know but it’s implied you don’t want that, if you state your preference and it excludes that.okay, good point though. If I said then Im looking for women with 36F boobs or bigger and slim. Does that make it better?

It sounds better.

If a company is advertising for a job and they say they are looking for someone who drives and as previous experience you wouldn’t blink an eye. "

But it’s not though, it’s just worded to make it seem better, when it means the exact same thing. Guess not but if they said you need 20 years experience, a clean driving record with no points and driving licenses in category B cars and a forklift license, that excludes a lot of people.

over a year ago

It sounds better.

If a company is advertising for a job and they say they are looking for someone who drives and as previous experience you wouldn’t blink an eye.

But it’s not though, it’s just worded to make it seem better, when it means the exact same thing. Guess not but if they said you need 20 years experience, a clean driving record with no points and driving licenses in category B cars and a forklift license, that excludes a lot of people. "

That’s over the top though. If someone likes a tall guy and a 12 inch cock. Then you just move on. They have nothing against you. You are just not what they are looking for.

By *oots n SoxMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island Essex

Don’t let it bother you buddy. I bet you’re having a fun life and they’re jealous, frigid and shy.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It sounds better.

But it’s not though, it’s just worded to make it seem better, when it means the exact same thing. Guess not but if they said you need 20 years experience, a clean driving record with no points and driving licenses in category B cars and a forklift license, that excludes a lot of people.

That’s over the top though. If someone likes a tall guy and a 12 inch cock. Then you just move on. They have nothing against you. You are just not what they are looking for. "

And a university degree. Ik that’s kind of the point though and you don’t even get a chance to show that you’re other qualities make up for that. Yeah, you’re right though. Nothing you can do about. Not everyone is like that, so just find someone who isn’t.

over a year ago

It sounds better.

That’s over the top though. If someone likes a tall guy and a 12 inch cock. Then you just move on. They have nothing against you. You are just not what they are looking for.

And a university degree. Ik that’s kind of the point though and you don’t even get a chance to show that you’re other qualities make up for that. Yeah, you’re right though. Nothing you can do about. Not everyone is like that, so just find someone who isn’t. "

Don’t let it get you down pal.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It sounds better.

And a university degree. Ik that’s kind of the point though and you don’t even get a chance to show that you’re other qualities make up for that. Yeah, you’re right though. Nothing you can do about. Not everyone is like that, so just find someone who isn’t.

Don’t let it get you down pal. "

Thanks man. I’ll try not too let it get to me.

over a year ago

It sounds better.

Thanks man. I’ll try not too let it get to me. "

That’s what I do. Think to myself bloody hell again. And then just move on. Water off a ducks back.

over a year ago

Take it as a compliment and just carry on being you.

over a year ago

Not really.

Most of those who’d make these comments aren’t people you’ll meet or get to know. So, doesn’t really bother me what they say.

And trust me, a lot of people judge you on why you’re here.

In my experiences, it’s usually been an age thing or a personality thing - people either say you’re too young to be on this site and you should be out meeting people in the real word. Or, they’d say ‘you’re so lovely - why are you single and not tied down already’.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It sounds better.

That’s what I do. Think to myself bloody hell again. And then just move on. Water off a ducks back. "

I should do that too. Lol, good way of doing it. Yeah, true. You don’t get anywhere overthinking so just forget about it and as you said, move on. I’ll do that from now on

over a year ago

It sounds better.

That’s what I do. Think to myself bloody hell again. And then just move on. Water off a ducks back.

I should do that too. Lol, good way of doing it. Yeah, true. You don’t get anywhere overthinking so just forget about it and as you said, move on. I’ll do that from now on"

Good man.

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It sounds better.

I should do that too. Lol, good way of doing it. Yeah, true. You don’t get anywhere overthinking so just forget about it and as you said, move on. I’ll do that from now on

Good man. "

Thanks

over a year ago

I can't say I get this myself and I am ok with judgemental people. Remember, when someone points their finger at you they have 3 others pointing back at themselves. To call you filthy or dirty means they profess to know exactly what it is to be these things, otherwise they wouldn't have a reference point.

Everyone judges, decisions are there to be made. Its whether these judgements are assumptions. By all means acceptance is the ultimate goal, we're just not quite there yet.

To conclude, ignore them. If you cant, there may be truth in their words. Just sayin

over a year ago

I can't say I get this myself and I am ok with judgemental people. Remember, when someone points their finger at you they have 3 others pointing back at themselves. To call you filthy or dirty means they profess to know exactly what it is to be these things, otherwise they wouldn't have a reference point.

Everyone judges, decisions are there to be made. Its whether these judgements are assumptions. By all means acceptance is the ultimate goal, we're just not quite there yet.

To conclude, ignore them. If you cant, there may be truth in their words. Just sayin "

Oooooh !

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I prance around in a dress like a fairy, not everyone's cup of tea xxx

over a year ago

"I prance around in a dress like a fairy, not everyone's cup of tea xxx"

Yeh but you do it well though...