Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else remember this site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone else remember this site. "

Yep. Was a goldmine in its day. Met loads from it.

It was before Facebook too. I reckon if they’d not had adult pictures, it may well have been a contender even though it suited my needs better as it was

over a year ago

"Anyone else remember this site.

Yep. Was a goldmine in its day. Met loads from it.

It was before Facebook too. I reckon if they’d not had adult pictures, it may well have been a contender even though it suited my needs better as it was "

It was a fuck fest to be fair

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In fact, it’s even jogged my memory to a strange tale when I met a girl from it because someone had stolen my pictures and started chatting her up.

She came up to me in a Leeds nightclub I was DJing at and asked if I was some random name or other and I said I didn’t know what she was talking about. She told me the full story as there were no smartphones then. I asked if she’d liked what she saw even though it wasn’t me she’s been chatting to and ended up going back to hers.

Even if you have your pictures knicked, it can even turn out well.

over a year ago

"In fact, it’s even jogged my memory to a strange tale when I met a girl from it because someone had stolen my pictures and started chatting her up.

She came up to me in a Leeds nightclub I was DJing at and asked if I was some random name or other and I said I didn’t know what she was talking about. She told me the full story as there were no smartphones then. I asked if she’d liked what she saw even though it wasn’t me she’s been chatting to and ended up going back to hers.

Even if you have your pictures knicked, it can even turn out well. "

Stolen identity Happy story

Post new Message to Thread