Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

neighbours from hell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I cant believe in this day and age a woman has took her own life along with her daughters because the system failed her,

They should string the fuckers up , they dont deserve to be in society .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you read in the paper today about the vile family who were responsible for most of it...

There attitude is absolutely disgusting, even making a vile joke about the way the lady died.

I hope they get their just deserts.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i havent read no papers, but just saw it on the news,

baffles me what goes through these peoples minds when their bullying innocent people.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i've had an on/off battle with a teenage nieghbour for the past year over loud music late into the early hour's of the night, tried the mr polite route and then the " turn that fecking musuic down" in a loud demanding voice, at one point i had to phone into work several days on the trot to say i was unfit for work due to lack of sleep because of my nieghbour, eventually i lost my job because of it, became depressed because of it and loosing my job, tried the official route too and she was issued with a 28 day abatement order, all good for 28 days then heyho back to the loud music,agin tried the official route and got told i needed to make recording's and keep a diary of the offence's before they could do any more than they had already done, thankfully she's now working 5 days a week, so needs to sleep too, so problem solved, now need to get out of the depression and back to work so i can again lead a normal life ( if a swinger can have a normal life lol ) so i can see why this woman may have done what she did though i may never understand it it's a sad day when it comes to doing that and an even sadder day when the system is seen to let someone down also

over a year ago

Over the years i have had bad neighbours and did all the official stuff asked and they get away with it.

Now im not so nice im afraid and give back what i get.

They have loud music in the night, I give it them when they asleep in the morning.

They bang, I go get my rubber hammer and give it them back.

They realise they aint gonna win so normally back down.

Oh and if they have kids giving grief.

I go get me mates kids to give um some back.

AN eye for an eye.

chin up touvy and dont let the bastards get you down hun.

Or they keep on winning.

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

there are two sets of people responsable for their deaths

the thugs who tormented them

and the police who ignored there cries for help.

I hope the officers concerned never get a nights sleep over this remembering how this lady and her daughter died

sad to think that those who are suposed to protect us just dont give hoot

over a year ago

"i've had an on/off battle with a teenage nieghbour for the past year over loud music late into the early hour's of the night, tried the mr polite route and then the " turn that fecking musuic down" in a loud demanding voice, at one point i had to phone into work several days on the trot to say i was unfit for work due to lack of sleep because of my nieghbour, eventually i lost my job because of it, became depressed because of it and loosing my job, tried the official route too and she was issued with a 28 day abatement order, all good for 28 days then heyho back to the loud music,agin tried the official route and got told i needed to make recording's and keep a diary of the offence's before they could do any more than they had already done, thankfully she's now working 5 days a week, so needs to sleep too, so problem solved, now need to get out of the depression and back to work so i can again lead a normal life ( if a swinger can have a normal life lol ) so i can see why this woman may have done what she did though i may never understand it it's a sad day when it comes to doing that and an even sadder day when the system is seen to let someone down also "

Well nows your chance,payback time!

When you know she has to be up for work in the morning and you don't,blast your music out!

Do it for all the time your off work,even when you go out leave it on.

Then when she compains,if she's got the front,tell her what goes around comes around.

Then you can resolve it once and for all!

over a year ago

Lets not blame the police, nor the officials... The system has been heading this way for years.. what can the police or anyone do when they get a hold of these little treasures eh.. absolutely feck all..

Time we all took note, changed the Law.. Make parents and the like responsible, give teachers and the police real power to make these little thugs wake up and smell the roses.. and those that won't remove em from society till they will...

Seems simple to me.. what do I know lol.

No one, anywhere should be made to suffer like that.. No one!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

the do gooder's out there ned to smell the rose's we've been smelling the shyte they call those who need protecting from over zelus authority, well now they have what they wanted and anarchy is setting in we have to suffer for it, i say cage those who changed the laws with those who break the laws and see if they come out the otherside still thinking the same, it's got to the point where you're better off being the purpityrator then the victum, i say lock me up so i can have a better standard of living than i have already for abiding by the law

over a year ago

If you don't appreciate neighbours from hell don't live by me, I never asked you to.

Post new Message to Thread