Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Distance makes it easier???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dowa distance make it easier for the ladies of fab to flirt with men and then does it become a problem as you then wanna meet but are so far apart????

I have found people that live a long way away from me tend to flirt with me and I get connections with that I perhaps dont get with people local.

I wonder is that because the distance makes the ladies feel more comfortable and feel they wont be pressured to meet because of the distance so they free up a bit and chat more???

Do I have a good point or just talking nonsense as usual???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don’t usually talk nonsense.

over a year ago

"You don’t usually talk nonsense. "

So very kind but I do wonder if knowing someone is to far away for an immediate meet makes it easier for people ladies especially to chat and get to know people

over a year ago

I think perhaps it's a subconscious way of ensuring they don't experience something that's real, even though it might feel like it is

over a year ago

"I think perhaps it's a subconscious way of ensuring they don't experience something that's real, even though it might feel like it is"

Hmmmm interesting point

over a year ago

I'm guessing this is just my thoughts

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think you hit it right on the nail there. To be honest most of my chats are with people that are nowhere near me.

So maybe your theory is right

over a year ago

"I think you hit it right on the nail there. To be honest most of my chats are with people that are nowhere near me.

So maybe your theory is right "

Yep though I have made some friends that are local and had a couple of meets I have made many friends that live over 100 miles away and I have a real connection with one or 2 of them

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think it is easier if I'm honest. I chat to some people who are farther away but I know the chances of us meeting are slim to none. So I don't tend to flirt a lot with them. But I do consider some who I chat to be friends.

I tend to keep the more flirty chats for people I do meet and who live closer to me.

over a year ago

I’ve no real issue with distance, would be easier if the person was closer but if you get on well chatting and feel a connection of sorts forming with someone then it’s worth a bit of travel imo. Plus I like a weekend away

over a year ago

"Dowa distance make it easier for the ladies of fab to flirt with men and then does it become a problem as you then wanna meet but are so far apart????

I have found people that live a long way away from me tend to flirt with me and I get connections with that I perhaps dont get with people local.

I wonder is that because the distance makes the ladies feel more comfortable and feel they wont be pressured to meet because of the distance so they free up a bit and chat more???

Do I have a good point or just talking nonsense as usual???"

I think you have a good point. I love flirting but if its local I tend to be careful as I do get asked to meet alot more and ferl pressured. Flirting at a distance is great but on the down side I then get frustrated and wish it was possible to meet lol

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nah I'd travel for the right people and I have travelled 3.5 hours before. I travel for work a lot normally too and it makes doing so a little less depressing when you can meet a fab friend while you're there .

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I don't generally chat with locals.

Distance is no issue for me if there's a connection.

over a year ago

"Dowa distance make it easier for the ladies of fab to flirt with men and then does it become a problem as you then wanna meet but are so far apart????

Do I have a good point or just talking nonsense as usual???

I think you have a good point. I love flirting but if its local I tend to be careful as I do get asked to meet alot more and ferl pressured. Flirting at a distance is great but on the down side I then get frustrated and wish it was possible to meet lol"

this is what I mean

over a year ago

"I don't generally chat with locals.

Distance is no issue for me if there's a connection."

Yes, i'm the same

over a year ago

I think some guys need to be able to tell the difference between a friendly flirt and actually wanting to be fucked.

I have a flirt and get flirted with regular from some folk on here but we both know there's very little chance of a meet and that it's just a bit of fun.

There are others who I chat/flirt with regular and given the right circumstances and I'd like to think there would be plenty fucking going on.

over a year ago

"I think some guys need to be able to tell the difference between a friendly flirt and actually wanting to be fucked.

I have a flirt and get flirted with regular from some folk on here but we both know there's very little chance of a meet and that it's just a bit of fun.

There are others who I chat/flirt with regular and given the right circumstances and I'd like to think there would be plenty fucking going on."

Oh all of this! I love a bit of a flirt and tease at the moment, but I rarely engage because the majority of guys can't or won't tell the difference.

over a year ago

"I think some guys need to be able to tell the difference between a friendly flirt and actually wanting to be fucked.

There are others who I chat/flirt with regular and given the right circumstances and I'd like to think there would be plenty fucking going on.

Oh all of this! I love a bit of a flirt and tease at the moment, but I rarely engage because the majority of guys can't or won't tell the difference.

"

I'd imagine there is alot of this that goes on also and that's what the forums and private messages I think help sort out I flirt like made on the forums and it's nice to be flirted back with then in a private message you can chat and find out if it's just harmless flirting or an actual attraction with out embarrassing people in public

over a year ago

Yeah it makes it easier cause I love attention, I’ll flirt with those far away so I don’t have to meet them

over a year ago

I'd imagine there is alot of this that goes on also and that's what the forums and private messages I think help sort out I flirt like made on the forums and it's nice to be flirted back with then in a private message you can chat and find out if it's just harmless flirting or an actual attraction with out embarrassing people in public"

But even in private chat, it could easily be just friendly banter and/or flirting. I wouldnt look too much into anything unless we actually arrange a meet.

over a year ago

"But even in private chat, it could easily be just friendly banter and/or flirting. I wouldnt look too much into anything unless we actually arrange a meet."

Agree with this

over a year ago

I'd imagine there is alot of this that goes on also and that's what the forums and private messages I think help sort out I flirt like made on the forums and it's nice to be flirted back with then in a private message you can chat and find out if it's just harmless flirting or an actual attraction with out embarrassing people in public

But even in private chat, it could easily be just friendly banter and/or flirting. I wouldnt look too much into anything unless we actually arrange a meet."

Agreed bants and thats why I mean by pm you can find these things out without embarrassing the other person

over a year ago

"But even in private chat, it could easily be just friendly banter and/or flirting. I wouldnt look too much into anything unless we actually arrange a meet.

Agree with this "

That's twice you've agreed with me and you're fairly local.....you wanting pumped?!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"I don't generally chat with locals.

Distance is no issue for me if there's a connection."

Same, it’s very rare I talk to anyone within the M25.

Distance not an issue, you make it work if that’s what you both want

As for flirting, I’m very careful who I do this with as wouldn’t want to give over the wrong impression to anyone. It is very rarely conducted in the forum space, that’s reserved for friendly banter

By *ike1469Man
over a year ago

torquay

I keep getting gorgeous girls that want me but they are 100's of miles away..just my luck...

over a year ago

"But even in private chat, it could easily be just friendly banter and/or flirting. I wouldnt look too much into anything unless we actually arrange a meet.

Agree with this

That's twice you've agreed with me and you're fairly local.....you wanting pumped?! "

She wants you bants lol

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do I have a good point or just talking nonsense as usual???"

I don’t flirt full stop with random Fab men as I’m not a sex chat line!

over a year ago

Agree with this

That's twice you've agreed with me and you're fairly local.....you wanting pumped?!

She wants you bants lol"

Usual haha.

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha. "

Your a stud bants my boy go forth but dont multiply leave some for us bottom feeders lol

over a year ago

Agree with this

That's twice you've agreed with me and you're fairly local.....you wanting pumped?! "

Thank you for illustrating the point so beautifully!

over a year ago

My motto is quality over quantity. I'm here to meet people I like and get on with and who share the same interests sexually and non sexually. If that means they're 30 miles away or 300 miles away I'll make the effort and chat with a view to meeting. I'm single and capable of travelling so for the right person I will.

over a year ago

"I’ve no real issue with distance, would be easier if the person was closer but if you get on well chatting and feel a connection of sorts forming with someone then it’s worth a bit of travel imo. Plus I like a weekend away

"

I agree with this xx

over a year ago

Agree with this

Thank you for illustrating the point so beautifully! "

Haha...yeah this is a fine example of full on sexual flirting right here. You might as well come out and just ask me now. Feel free to include the word, "please" when asking!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Your a stud bants my boy go forth but dont multiply leave some for us bottom feeders lol"

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Your a stud bants my boy go forth but dont multiply leave some for us bottom feeders lol

"

Busty tell him off he is taking all the women and leaving nothing for little old me the fecking stud

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Busty tell him off he is taking all the women and leaving nothing for little old me the fecking stud"

I don’t see him taking anyone right now WD

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Busty tell him off he is taking all the women and leaving nothing for little old me the fecking stud"

Aww I'm happy with busty, WD. I'll leave the rest for you.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Busty tell him off he is taking all the women and leaving nothing for little old me the fecking stud

Aww I'm happy with busty, WD. I'll leave the rest for you. "

Your only saying that now ya big flirt

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Your only saying that now ya big flirt "

You know I luvs ya!

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Aww I'm happy with busty, WD. I'll leave the rest for you. "

I'm ok with that as long as I get to have at least 1 coffee and social only with busty before you take her away for ever I wanna see that smile in person at least once

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

I'm ok with that as long as I get to have at least 1 coffee and social only with busty before you take her away for ever I wanna see that smile in person at least once "

Ok...but no touchy feely!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

I'm ok with that as long as I get to have at least 1 coffee and social only with busty before you take her away for ever I wanna see that smile in person at least once

Ok...but no touchy feely! "

I knew you would eventually share me

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

I knew you would eventually share me "

No touching though! I wouldnt want to be shared!

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

I knew you would eventually share me "

Well he is saying no touchy but I can handle it busty I'm sure I can keep my hands at a safe distance lol

over a year ago

Distance means nothing to me if that connection is there then she is worth every mile

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Distance means nothing to me if that connection is there then she is worth every mile "

What a lucky lady she is

over a year ago

I actually live in London but I changed it on my profile because men get more keen when they think there's no chance of meeting me. They try and think of ways for us to be able to meet. Men always want what they can't have.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Well he is saying no touchy but I can handle it busty I'm sure I can keep my hands at a safe distance lol"

Il try to control myself WD it ain’t gona be easy

over a year ago

Distance is just a number, if there’s a connection then distance is no object

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

I had a guy in London message me once to say he’d travel to suck my nipples and pay me £200.

Thought my tits were worth more tbh

over a year ago

Agree with this

She wants you bants lol

Usual haha.

Well he is saying no touchy but I can handle it busty I'm sure I can keep my hands at a safe distance lol

Il try to control myself WD it ain’t gona be easy "

Oh I'm sure you will be ok. Unless you mean control yourself by not teasing me and trying to tempt me into breaking bants no touchy rules. I promise I'll be a good boy lol

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Can I just point out most folk probably live a good distance from you OP

over a year ago

"Distance is just a number, if there’s a connection then distance is no object "

I agree but life is not always that simple for everyone for instance I have 5 young children and I'm a single dad so finding free time to travel 100s of miles is never easy

over a year ago

"Distance is just a number, if there’s a connection then distance is no object

I agree but life is not always that simple for everyone for instance I have 5 young children and I'm a single dad so finding free time to travel 100s of miles is never easy"

Yes individual circumstances cause there own challenges, luckily I have a grown up son but he’s flown the nest now, so my own circumstances allow me to travel freely

over a year ago

I agree but life is not always that simple for everyone for instance I have 5 young children and I'm a single dad so finding free time to travel 100s of miles is never easy"

I'm in nearly the same boat mate I'm a single dad of 4 granted my kids do go to there mums witch does give me free time but my job is also a hectic one but sometimes you just have to make plans and jump in the deep end and hope for the best you never know something special may come of it

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I agree but life is not always that simple for everyone for instance I have 5 young children and I'm a single dad so finding free time to travel 100s of miles is never easy I'm in nearly the same boat mate I'm a single dad of 4 granted my kids do go to there mums witch does give me free time but my job is also a hectic one but sometimes you just have to make plans and jump in the deep end and hope for the best you never know something special may come of it "

That’s it, plan ahead.... it could be weeks or months away. If the other person can’t wait, they aren’t right for you and your circumstances

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Distance means nothing to me if that connection is there then she is worth every mile

What a lucky lady she is "

I am very lucky indeed to find him and even more so find such a strong connection between us

Post new Message to Thread