Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cumming all over nylon feet

Jump to newest

By *art in tights OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

anybody else into it? Huge fetish for ladies feet in nylons, love to cum all over them and gagging to lick a guys cum off his missus feet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"anybody else into it? Huge fetish for ladies feet in nylons, love to cum all over them and gagging to lick a guys cum off his missus feet!"

A couple of months ago a man came over my stockings, they cost me £20 So I was not impressed xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"anybody else into it? Huge fetish for ladies feet in nylons, love to cum all over them and gagging to lick a guys cum off his missus feet!

A couple of months ago a man came over my stockings, they cost me £20 So I was not impressed xx "

over a year ago

"anybody else into it? Huge fetish for ladies feet in nylons, love to cum all over them and gagging to lick a guys cum off his missus feet!

A couple of months ago a man came over my stockings, they cost me £20 So I was not impressed xx "

Yeah a guy I used to meet loved that..stopped wearing quality nylons after that

By *r Smooth2018Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I would love To cum over some sexy stockings

over a year ago

By *eamsuk2017300TV/TS
over a year ago

Loughborough

My favourite way to cum

over a year ago

Nothing sexier in my eyes, seeing my cum splashing over some sexy nylons and those painted toe nails showing through, I have to get my tongue straight on them and lick suck my cum from them afterwards!

I’d happily pay for the nylons afterwards lol, I have enjoyed cumming in some heels and then watching those nylon feet going in to the heels, I love putting my face to those sexy nylon cummy soles afterwards or licking those heels with what’s left of the mess

Fuck, I’m rock hard now!

By *shed27TV/TS
over a year ago

ashington

my wife and i love it,both fully dressed up and finish of with a nice hot nylon foot cum shot, perfect!

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

"my wife and i love it,both fully dressed up and finish of with a nice hot nylon foot cum shot, perfect!"

By *bhs72Man
over a year ago

witham

Love it but over women’s feet

By *onkeyDongMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll ask my fiance....

By *7pete27Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Cum on nylon feet is so horny

By *7pete27Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Would any ladies in the Plymouth area be willing to let me play with and cum on there nylon feet??

over a year ago

I’ll second this anyone in Plymouth. That might be interested in foot play. Please get in touch.

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Love it, both the sight of the feet / legs are n not be and then licking the cum off after

Post new Message to Thread