Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Father and son time!

Jump to newest

By *cruluce OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Worthing

No,not like that all you dirty minded beggars out there! I've been out with my 7yr old,night fishing and had an absolute magic time with him this weekend! Caught loads and talked loads,hugged a lot and laughed at each other,we both stink of fish and bait and need a good bath! Just occurs to me that life is sometimes,among all the BS and the stress,really very good! Thought i'd share it! For those who thought the subject was something else,sorry to disappoint,lol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our eldest was always into football as a youngster.

I watched his first school match, and saw his first goal, witnessed his first competitive hat trick and his first cup final.

I had similar experiences with our other son.

These are life's treasures, covett them because the moment soon goes, but the memory remains for a long as we can recollect it

It's great being a Dad isn't it?

over a year ago

Sounds brilliant, often wondered if my dad has wished he had a boy instead of 3 girls

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Indeed. 7!

over a year ago

sometimes wish my son was still seven, he was so cute then, not that i dont like him now of course, but you know what i mean.

By *cruluce OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Worthing

Finally I'm able to relax,boy back at his home in bed and I'm home having a cider and chilling for the night after a cracking weekend with him!

Post new Message to Thread