Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

John Terry OBE

Jump to newest

By *am sampson OP   Man
over a year ago

cwmbran

Others blokes efforts - so after Terry dressed in his kit for the team photos - what other ways can you think of for taking credit for someone else work - maybe dress ih a chef's uniform to carve the family roast after the other half has slaved all day cooking it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't stand John Terry, but he was part of the squad who got them to the finals so it was partly his work and he deserved the credit too.

He is a complete tosser though!

over a year ago

Thought they'd played 13 games to win the trophy and its a squad competition,and JT is the club captain

Still nothing changes on here,people never missing an opportunity to have a pop about something they don't actually give a shit about or has any affect on them whatsoever.. ho hum

#Flying high up in the sky...#

over a year ago

he is a great footballer and leader, however he is a disgusting individual. then again, no-one seems to be worried how England will be viewed on the world stage taking a racist to the euros...innocent before guilty and all that but i think we all know whats going to be said at the court case

By *am sampson OP   Man
over a year ago

cwmbran

"Thought they'd played 13 games to win the trophy and its a squad competition,and JT is the club captain

Still nothing changes on here,people never missing an opportunity to have a pop about something they don't actually give a shit about or has any affect on them whatsoever.. ho hum

#Flying high up in the sky...#"

Well he didnt play in the last 2 games effectively so the cup was won in spite of him and no other footballer has ever done that before from my memory even if they were the captain

over a year ago

"he is a great footballer and leader, however he is a disgusting individual. then again, no-one seems to be worried how England will be viewed on the world stage taking a racist to the euros...innocent before guilty and all that but i think we all know whats going to be said at the court case"

Do we? are you sure?

over a year ago

"Thought they'd played 13 games to win the trophy and its a squad competition,and JT is the club captain

#Flying high up in the sky...#

Well he didnt play in the last 2 games effectively so the cup was won in spite of him and no other footballer has ever done that before from my memory even if they were the captain "

Roy Kean and Paul Scholes in '99

over a year ago

I just read that they arw given 30 medals and apart from the squad playing on the night it's the clubs decision who gets the rest of them. This could be someone who never played in the champions league or even a staff member.

over a year ago

" no-one seems to be worried how England will be viewed on the world stage taking a racist to the euros..."

Hey you, I take exception to that as I have stated categorically that Terry should not be in the England for the following reasons:

1) he's shit

2) he's a cunt

3) he's been stripped of the captaincy not once, but TWICE

4) he has a racist charge hanging over him that in all likelihood the evidence will prove he's guilty of but the FA don't want to 'hamstring' England by excluding him - er- hello! Chelsea did alright last night without the him!

5) can't think of a No.5 - he's a cunt. Already said that, but hey, it's worth saying again. He's a cunt.

over a year ago

at least the plane took off

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"I can't stand John Terry, but he was part of the squad who got them to the finals so it was partly his work and he deserved the credit too.

He is a complete tosser though! "

over a year ago

John Terry a leader of men?

I did smile!

Mr Terry is a spoilt child who is product of his parents!

over a year ago

" no-one seems to be worried how England will be viewed on the world stage taking a racist to the euros...

Hey you, I take exception to that as I have stated categorically that Terry should not be in the England for the following reasons:

1) he's shit

2) he's a cunt

4) he has a racist charge hanging over him that in all likelihood the evidence will prove he's guilty of but the FA don't want to 'hamstring' England by excluding him - er- hello! Chelsea did alright last night without the him!

5) can't think of a No.5 - he's a cunt. Already said that, but hey, it's worth saying again. He's a cunt. "

Wishy theres this guy wants to meet us , he's called john terry, any idea what he's like pmsl

By *ister.CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

John terry is scum and should be band from football lets kick players like him out of football

over a year ago

"John terry is scum and should be band from football lets kick players like him out of football"

because?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"John terry is scum and should be band from football lets kick players like him out of football"
Why should he be banned from football?

over a year ago

Does that include Gerrard for punching someone in the face on camera ?

Terry has been and is a great team player 98% of the time for Chelsea, yes he has been a twat socially and the odd time in the game but the guy puts it all on the line at times

over a year ago

Does the same apply to Steven Gerrard then who clearly beat up some guy but mysteriously no-one wanted to speak out about it, surely he should be kicked out of football too and yet he's seen as a good family man, I think not!!!!!

over a year ago

Sorry my post is very similar to Kevs think we were posting at the same time, but great minds think alike

over a year ago

anyone would think he jumped into the stand and drop kicked a Palace fan

over a year ago

"anyone would think he jumped into the stand and drop kicked a Palace fan "

Bloody right, but there again he played for Utd and seems anyone who plays for them can get away with anything really!!

over a year ago

"Sorry my post is very similar to Kevs think we were posting at the same time, but great minds think alike "

or missed a drugs test like Rio

over a year ago

"Sorry my post is very similar to Kevs think we were posting at the same time, but great minds think alike

or missed a drugs test like Rio "

or a manager who kicked a football boot into his star players head resulting in 3 stitches

over a year ago

" no-one seems to be worried how England will be viewed on the world stage taking a racist to the euros...

1) he's shit

2) he's a cunt

5) can't think of a No.5 - he's a cunt. Already said that, but hey, it's worth saying again. He's a cunt. "

John Terry: abbreviated: cunt

ps. I never use the word 'cunt' ... it's vile, John Terry is vile ...he's a cunt

over a year ago

"anyone would think he jumped into the stand and drop kicked a Palace fan

Bloody right, but there again he played for Utd and seems anyone who plays for them can get away with anything really!!"

Banned for 7 months

over a year ago

John Terry shagged another blokes missus just like most of us on here are continually trying to do.

Ban us all I say

over a year ago

"John Terry shagged another blokes missus just like most of us on here are continually trying to do.

Ban us all I say "

like Giggsy

over a year ago

So he has made a few mistakes in his private life.... who hasnt??? I always thought this country prided itself on its "innocent yntil proven guilty" stance!! If he is found guilty so be it but the fact his black team mates still back him 100% tells a story to me, surely the numerous african colleagues might take offence to what he is "accused" of saying??

over a year ago

"at least the plane took off"

What's this in reference of??

over a year ago

Footballers should learn that, for whatever reason, loads of people look at them as role models. So they should learn to behave in a respectable way. By that I don't mean just their behaviour in their private lives, but also their behaviour on the pitch. Diving, arguing with the ref etc

End of rant lol

over a year ago

"Sorry my post is very similar to Kevs think we were posting at the same time, but great minds think alike

or missed a drugs test like Rio "

Rio really is a cunt and should have been banned for life as a drugs cheat

Post new Message to Thread