Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older women....

Jump to newest

By *heekychap76 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

As a younger guy I never though much about age....now I'm a little more mature (apparently.. and the odd few Grey's are reminding me of that) I find older women more sexy, yet I've had so little experience with older women (albeit I want to).

So tell me about your experiences of older peeps and how do I go about finding someone older who might want to have fun after covid is a thing of the past.

Love to all you amazing frontline staff, you are truly inspirational. Thank you for being there for those who need you...we will never forget

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you search this topic in the forum its been done to death this week alone

By *heekychap76 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"If you search this topic in the forum its been done to death this week alone "

Sorry....

over a year ago

A lot of older women like wearing the classy seamed stockings and lacy underwear / basques, I find it a real turning

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Had a few older guys off here (age 60s), i enjoyed them all. One gave me oral and i could tell he had false teeth and they felt really strange.

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

I had a relationship with someone who was 20 years older at the time. Was one of the best I’ve had.

OP - just chat to people. Treat them as a person not an age fetish. I’m sure you’ll find what you are looking for.

over a year ago

"Had a few older guys off here (age 60s), i enjoyed them all. One gave me oral and i could tell he had false teeth and they felt really strange."

Oh my fucking god

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm too old for you op but just approach older women in the same way you'd approach younger ones. Be aware that lots of us can sniff out bs at 20 paces but we really are just normal women in old lady skin

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Had a few older guys off here (age 60s), i enjoyed them all. One gave me oral and i could tell he had false teeth and they felt really strange."

, should've made him take them out

over a year ago

"Had a few older guys off here (age 60s), i enjoyed them all. One gave me oral and i could tell he had false teeth and they felt really strange.

, should've made him take them out "

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Had a few older guys off here (age 60s), i enjoyed them all. One gave me oral and i could tell he had false teeth and they felt really strange.

, should've made him take them out "

Was my first time experiencing false teeth so i wasn't sure what to say. He was really good at gving oral so i didn't mind.

over a year ago

, should've made him take them out

"

Post new Message to Thread