Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ENJOY ANAL?

Jump to newest

By *edG OP   Man
over a year ago

Daventry

Way back when my wife and I met, in our late 30's, we were both sexually adventurous however when the subject of anal sex came up we both declared we didn't want to go there. My wife had briefly and accidentally experienced it during a d*unken romp with an ex and certainly didn't enjoy it one bit and I had a girlfriend who loved it but it didn't really do a great deal for me so wasn't something I wanted to do.

However, in out 50's we progressed our sexual adventures to involving others and my wife allowed a guy to anally penetrate her during group sex. To her surprise she enjoyed it and loved the feeling of him cumming inside her arse.

This is now one of her favourite things when she has sex with another guy, however she and I are quite content to keep this practice out of our own sex life.

Does anyone else experience this or something similar whereby certain sexual acts which are "off limits" at home are enjoyed with others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *laus2632Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I got my wife in same situation I was try have her ass but she feel lots of pain ,after try many times we invite a friend over our house and he was slim boy with small dick that make my wife going crazy for ,and I was enjoy be in the front and enjoy aa nice BJ from her ,she was happy and even now loves it all the tim e

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Way back when my wife and I met, in our late 30's, we were both sexually adventurous however when the subject of anal sex came up we both declared we didn't want to go there. My wife had briefly and accidentally experienced it during a d*unken romp with an ex and certainly didn't enjoy it one bit and I had a girlfriend who loved it but it didn't really do a great deal for me so wasn't something I wanted to do.

However, in out 50's we progressed our sexual adventures to involving others and my wife allowed a guy to anally penetrate her during group sex. To her surprise she enjoyed it and loved the feeling of him cumming inside her arse.

This is now one of her favourite things when she has sex with another guy, however she and I are quite content to keep this practice out of our own sex life.

Does anyone else experience this or something similar whereby certain sexual acts which are "off limits" at home are enjoyed with others?"

I met a lady an we have anal sex, she never done it with previous partners, it's become a regular thing for us, she really enjoys,it had been something that neither of us had been bothered with until we met, I've got really enjoy the build up too it, I would like to try it with others

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was late to any sort of anal play after a invasive experience with an A&E doctor after a very bad prolonged bout of diarrhoea in my early 20’s on returning from a Spanish holiday. I swore nothing would ever go up my arse again and assumed it was pretty much the same for others. My girlfriends and wife had no interest in it whatsoever.

However a woman I met back in 2007 suggested I get on all fours as she wanted to get a good look at my arse. She told me she rather liked it. After a few minutes of general attention to my built cheeks, kissing them and licking them she moved inside the crack and teasingly slipped a lubricated finger in. After the slight initial shock, she then slowly and gently began to milk my prostate. I was dripping like a very leaky tap and final came as gentle waves of pleasure washed over me. I was an instant convert and began exploring anal play on myself. Unfortunately I didn’t meet anyone again who was interested in any sort of anal play with me until last year. When I had an even more explosive experience and rimmed and fingered a woman anally for the first time too. It was then another year untilI has the opportunity again and experienced being fucked up the arse for the first time in my most enjoyable MMF experience that also ended in an explosive prostate massage, bj/wank. But I am yet to fuck either a woman or a man anally. I guess I’m getting there slowly. However I’m a real fan of anal play and love the feeling of being fucked, rimmed and fingered as well as rimming and fingering. Having experienced it I look forward to gently experimenting with giving anal with a willing partner in future. However I doubt there are many interested in allowing a novice 56 year old to do that, so I may pop my clogs before that happens or hell might freeze over

Post new Message to Thread