Back to The Lounge

Error report

Jump to newest

By *obNob29 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

As soon as I lose Internet connection, I get a report:

Your connection is not private.

Anyone know how to get around this? If I'm at home, it's fine, as it will reconnect. But if I go out for a walk, I cannot connect.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Turn it off then turn it back on

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you mean you can't connect here unless you're on WiFi, contact your mobile provider and have them allow adult content.

Btw your connection is never entirely private.

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

"As soon as I lose Internet connection, I get a report:

Anyone know how to get around this? If I'm at home, it's fine, as it will reconnect. But if I go out for a walk, I cannot connect.

Thanks in advance "

I have the same. As soon as I leave the house, I can't access fabs.

By *obNob29 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Tried that. I've tried 4G, 3G, Wifi on, wifi off. Doesn't make any difference. It only works where I am connected to WiFi. Soon as I get out of range, the same error comes up

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"As soon as I lose Internet connection, I get a report:

Thanks in advance "

This often happens when your device changes between different connections, for example if your signal is poor and your phone changes from 4G to 3G. This error is because the encryption key is no-longer valid, it's nothing to be concerned about.

Cal

By *obNob29 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

So how do I stay connected to Fab away from home?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So how do I stay connected to Fab away from home? "

I always use my mobile connection, rarely turn WIFI on at all. Is your mobile signal generally good?

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"Tried that. I've tried 4G, 3G, Wifi on, wifi off. Doesn't make any difference. It only works where I am connected to WiFi. Soon as I get out of range, the same error comes up"

Your mobile provider is blocking access fo adult content during peak hours.

You have to contact them or login to your web account and disable the adult content filter

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Tried that. I've tried 4G, 3G, Wifi on, wifi off. Doesn't make any difference. It only works where I am connected to WiFi. Soon as I get out of range, the same error comes up

You have to contact them or login to your web account and disable the adult content filter"

Yes this is what i had to do. Some call center numpty then had the nerve to ask what i needed it for. I could practically hear his gulp when I replied to allow access to fabswingers.com

Well be careful what you are asking ducky!

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 20:58:54]

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tried that. I've tried 4G, 3G, Wifi on, wifi off. Doesn't make any difference. It only works where I am connected to WiFi. Soon as I get out of range, the same error comes up

You have to contact them or login to your web account and disable the adult content filter

Yes this is what i had to do. Some call center numpty then had the nerve to ask what i needed it for. I could practically hear his gulp when I replied to allow access to fabswingers.com

Well be careful what you are asking ducky! "

I lied

By *obNob29 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Thank you all for your replies. Most of you are correct. I've just gone onto a gambling site without WiFi and it dine exactly the same. Checked my settings and I am restricted. But can't unblock it as their app is down for maintenance lol

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Well be careful what you are asking ducky!

I lied "

Well I didn't

Post new Message to Thread