Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chelsea

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wat a great performance from the blues I was crying at the end so proud of these guys r d m can just about pick his job now wat a guy get in there

Go on the mighty blues

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wat a great performance from the blues I was crying at the end so proud of these guys r d m can just about pick his job now wat a guy get in there

Go on the mighty blues "

i have a stinking hangover this morning. Well done The Chelsea

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Now chelsea have won the trophy mr abramovich wanted so much he might call it a day and then where would they be

By *cruluceTV/TS
over a year ago

Worthing

Does this mean tottenham miss out on champions league next season?(not that i support them,im a gooner if anything!) Shame for them,think they deserved it more than chelsea IMO. Saying that,I'm no sourpuss so well done the blues!

over a year ago

yeh it was written in the cards for them to win it. you got that sense the more the game went on

fairplay to them.

and yeh tott dont qualify now far as i know

over a year ago

"Now chelsea have won the trophy mr abramovich wanted so much he might call it a day and then where would they be "

nonsense..wishful thinking from a man u fan. you should be more concerned with whats gonna happen when old red nose shuffles off.

The future of Chelsea was standing next to Roman last night crying his eyes out. His son. He's obsessed with football and even more obsessed with Chelsea.

Flying high up in the sky......

over a year ago

"Now chelsea have won the trophy mr abramovich wanted so much he might call it a day and then where would they be

nonsense..wishful thinking from a man u fan. you should be more concerned with whats gonna happen when old red nose shuffles off.

The future of Chelsea was standing next to Roman last night crying his eyes out. His son. He's obsessed with football and even more obsessed with Chelsea.

Flying high up in the sky......"

Roman has said the club will go to his son, great performance, well played out game plan and it was written

over a year ago

it hurts to say...well done the blues

Post new Message to Thread