Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opinions please

Jump to newest

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

Dunno if this is the right place ...

anyways so I’ve known this woman about 3 years .. she’s separated with 2 kids .. she lives a 3 hour drive away ... we have hooked up 5 times .. having great sex in hotels .. once was for a whole weekend .. anyways in between this 3 years .. she’s had a boyfriend since spilt up .. I’ve had a lover .. she’s wants someone who she can bring home to the kids etc ... but we always chat and get on great ... now she has a new guy on the scene .. who she has dated and kissed ! .. she said she knows they are gonna be fucking once covid is over !is it weird that we still chat and I want to hear what she gets up too ... even the intimate parts ... and we often have a naughty cam session ... I want her to be happy ... but I’d love hearing what she gets up too !

Am I the jilted lover ? Is it jealousy ? She’s often said we will meet again .. she’s polish by the way .. fit and blonde and can fuck for hours if that’s any help lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does it matter if she’s Polish?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

If you don’t know what you are in this situation then how do we know? Talk to her OP. Communication is key.

over a year ago

you a big jealous pants :D

over a year ago

She's Polish? Eh? That matters?

And the bit about she can fuck for hours - why does that matter other than to appear a boast, to let us know you how great you must be to bag her?

over a year ago

"She's Polish? Eh? That matters?

And the bit about she can fuck for hours - why does that matter other than to appear a boast, to let us know you how great you must be to bag her?"

lol..yep

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

Is it weird that she still texts me and tells me all these things .. is it to drive me wild ! All comments and criticism taken on board ! and it’s not a thinly veiled brag .. just want to hear people’s opinions

over a year ago

"Is it weird that she still texts me and tells me all these things .. is it to drive me wild ! All comments and criticism taken on board ! and it’s not a thinly veiled brag .. just want to hear people’s opinions "

But why does it matter if she’s Polish?

Sounds like she likes the attention, and you like giving her it.

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Isn't this the definition of FWB

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

"Is it weird that she still texts me and tells me all these things .. is it to drive me wild ! All comments and criticism taken on board ! and it’s not a thinly veiled brag .. just want to hear people’s opinions

Sounds like she likes the attention, and you like giving her it. "

well maybe I should of left out that part ... but she’s a lot more open about sex than any Irish woman I’ve ever been with .. and yes your right she likes attention

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Give her up. Find someone who doesn't frustrate you. You sex life should be no strings attached. No drama. Why do you entertain it? Millions of people to chase. Chase something worthy of chasing.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can't be dealing with rubbish mind games. Life to short to be wasted on someone not worthy of my body or affections.

over a year ago

I feel like you're making this up and put in way too much detail to try and make it believable

over a year ago

Why does it matter if she has two kids

over a year ago

"Is it weird that she still texts me and tells me all these things .. is it to drive me wild ! All comments and criticism taken on board ! and it’s not a thinly veiled brag .. just want to hear people’s opinions

Sounds like she likes the attention, and you like giving her it. well maybe I should of left out that part ... but she’s a lot more open about sex than any Irish woman I’ve ever been with .. and yes your right she likes attention "

Probably should have left out the part about irish women too

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you're happy with the arrangement as it is and so are you... what's the question?

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

"I feel like you're making this up and put in way too much detail to try and make it believable "
all of this is true .. so your comment is not helpful !

over a year ago

"I feel like you're making this up and put in way too much detail to try and make it believable all of this is true .. so your comment is not helpful !"

You said all comments were welcome!

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

"Why does it matter if she has two kids"
she’s looking for someone to bring home to the kids !! Not a fuck buddy from other end of the country .. hence why we only met up 5 times !

By *antona33 OP   Man
over a year ago

collon

She’s not on here btw !

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Dunno if this is the right place ...

anyways so I’ve known this woman about 3 years .. she’s separated with 2 kids .. she lives a 3 hour drive away ... we have hooked up 5 times .. having great sex in hotels .. once was for a whole weekend .. anyways in between this 3 years .. she’s had a boyfriend since spilt up .. I’ve had a lover .. she’s wants someone who she can bring home to the kids etc ... but we always chat and get on great ... now she has a new guy on the scene .. who she has dated and kissed ! .. she said she knows they are gonna be fucking once covid is over !is it weird that we still chat and I want to hear what she gets up too ... even the intimate parts ... and we often have a naughty cam session ... I want her to be happy ... but I’d love hearing what she gets up too !

Am I the jilted lover ? Is it jealousy ? She’s often said we will meet again .. she’s polish by the way .. fit and blonde and can fuck for hours if that’s any help lol "

Imo and if this is genuine I would say you're very immature for a 40 year old with regards to women and relationships.

If you're man enough to have sex with her be man enough to talk to her.

Ps she's not much better regards maturity with relationships but regardless of that you need to know each other's thoughts and feelings for each other so you can plan life either with or without each other

over a year ago

"Why does it matter if she has two kids she’s looking for someone to bring home to the kids !! Not a fuck buddy from other end of the country .. hence why we only met up 5 times !"

Ohhhh ok

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I guess it comes down to whether you, she, and anyone else involved with either of you is happy with the situation, OP. That's all there is to it really.

Mrs TMN x

Post new Message to Thread