Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who’s in their hot tub tonight xx

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is purely for the Lucky people out in their hot tubs tonight . Or anybody that just wants to be in one now .......... should be the law to have one surely. Just the most stress free place to be on earth at the moment eh xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Wish we had room for one. Still tempted to have one put in the cellar !!

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Just got in by myself as C is working tomorrow. Not been in since I got my new puppy, and it's soooooo nice to have a bit of peace

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Wish we had room for one. Still tempted to have one put in the cellar !!"

If you do, just be careful with the chemicals. Because there presumably won't be anywhere near the sort of ventilation you'd get outdoors, the chlorine can really irritate your eyes and skin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I had one to get into. Anyone got room for me in theirs let me know lol

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Wish I had one to get into. Anyone got room for me in theirs let me know lol"

Mine's not 2m across I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Haha oh yes must remember the social distancing rules at least another 3 weeks

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Haha oh yes must remember the social distancing rules at least another 3 weeks "

I'd actually wager that hot tubs (well chlorinated) likely kill Coronavirus, but yes social distancing is paramount

over a year ago

"Haha oh yes must remember the social distancing rules at least another 3 weeks

I'd actually wager that hot tubs (well chlorinated) likely kill Coronavirus, but yes social distancing is paramount "

No idea about that side of things but think I would rather be closer to others than 2M while in a hut tub...the bubbles can be noisy

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I'd actually wager that hot tubs (well chlorinated) likely kill Coronavirus, but yes social distancing is paramount

No idea about that side of things but think I would rather be closer to others than 2M while in a hut tub...the bubbles can be noisy"

Bubbles ain't noisy, it's them massage jets that do it

over a year ago

No idea about that side of things but think I would rather be closer to others than 2M while in a hut tub...the bubbles can be noisy

Bubbles ain't noisy, it's them massage jets that do it "

Got to get those jets positioned correctly

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Got to get those jets positioned correctly "

Yes! I find if you angle the top two slightly downwards, the middle two straight on, and the bottom two upwards, they hit all the sensitive spots along the sides of your spine. Absolute god-send after a tough week in lockdown.

over a year ago

Yes! I find if you angle the top two slightly downwards, the middle two straight on, and the bottom two upwards, they hit all the sensitive spots along the sides of your spine. Absolute god-send after a tough week in lockdown. "

Exactly what I’m needing

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Yes! I find if you angle the top two slightly downwards, the middle two straight on, and the bottom two upwards, they hit all the sensitive spots along the sides of your spine. Absolute god-send after a tough week in lockdown.

Exactly what I’m needing "

Could always use a paddling pool and warm water in a pinch? Just to get you through these harrowing times.

over a year ago

Exactly what I’m needing

Could always use a paddling pool and warm water in a pinch? Just to get you through these harrowing

times. "

Or run a hot bath, close door, close window and instant heat to destress in the buff

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Exactly what I’m needing

Could always use a paddling pool and warm water in a pinch? Just to get you through these harrowing

times.

Or run a hot bath, close door, close window and instant heat to destress in the buff "

Closing the door and the window!? Do you want mould? Because that's how you get mould.

over a year ago

Exactly what I’m needing

times.

Or run a hot bath, close door, close window and instant heat to destress in the buff

Closing the door and the window!? Do you want mould? Because that's how you get mould. "

That’s how get bathroom steamy then open window when get out. Window in bathroom never fully closed rest of the time

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Exactly what I’m needing

times.

Closing the door and the window!? Do you want mould? Because that's how you get mould.

That’s how get bathroom steamy then open window when get out. Window in bathroom never fully closed rest of the time "

Ahh okay, phew. Had a minor panic for a second there! Just you go steady - don't let the neighbours get a sneaky peek through the window.

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

We have xx

over a year ago

Exactly what I’m needing

times.

That’s how get bathroom steamy then open window when get out. Window in bathroom never fully closed rest of the time

Ahh okay, phew. Had a minor panic for a second there! Just you go steady - don't let the neighbours get a sneaky peek through the window. "

Peek if they want. Don’t mind being naked in front others especially in a hot tub

over a year ago

"We have xx"

Nice one. Very jealous

over a year ago

Stockport

"Wish we had room for one. Still tempted to have one put in the cellar !!

If you do, just be careful with the chemicals. Because there presumably won't be anywhere near the sort of ventilation you'd get outdoors, the chlorine can really irritate your eyes and skin "

Hubby already planned for that with vent and extractor along with dehumidifier and condensate pump.... xx

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

If you do, just be careful with the chemicals. Because there presumably won't be anywhere near the sort of ventilation you'd get outdoors, the chlorine can really irritate your eyes and skin

Hubby already planned for that with vent and extractor along with dehumidifier and condensate pump.... xx"

Ooo crikey, yes that is well prepared. Also if you haven't already look into bromine rather than chlorine. It's more temperamental and harder to balance (more sensitive to fluctuations in PH and alkalinity) than chlorine, but far less potent in terms of the smell and harshness on skin / in the eyes.

over a year ago

Stockport

Hubby already planned for that with vent and extractor along with dehumidifier and condensate pump.... xx

Ooo crikey, yes that is well prepared. Also if you haven't already look into bromine rather than chlorine. It's more temperamental and harder to balance (more sensitive to fluctuations in PH and alkalinity) than chlorine, but far less potent in terms of the smell and harshness on skin / in the eyes. "

We only got as far as could we do it and how! Not look further. But noted. Thank you xxx

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Ooo crikey, yes that is well prepared. Also if you haven't already look into bromine rather than chlorine. It's more temperamental and harder to balance (more sensitive to fluctuations in PH and alkalinity) than chlorine, but far less potent in terms of the smell and harshness on skin / in the eyes.

We only got as far as could we do it and how! Not look further. But noted. Thank you xxx"

You're more than welcome, and I don't mean to sound like I'm poking my nose in where its not wanted; just offering some friendly advice as a hot tub owner who's tried both

over a year ago

"We have xx"

Feels sooooo nice with a cold glass of something eh x

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Never saw the the appeal of a hot tub. Not my thing.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Never saw the the appeal of a hot tub. Not my thing. "

It's like a bath with bubbles, only you don't have to trump to make them

over a year ago

"This is purely for the Lucky people out in their hot tubs tonight . Or anybody that just wants to be in one now .......... should be the law to have one surely. Just the most stress free place to be on earth at the moment eh xxx"

I'm round corner in shroppy.. I love a hot tub.. If I bring beans we got a jacuzzi

over a year ago

"This is purely for the Lucky people out in their hot tubs tonight . Or anybody that just wants to be in one now .......... should be the law to have one surely. Just the most stress free place to be on earth at the moment eh xxx

I'm round corner in shroppy.. I love a hot tub.. If I bring beans we got a jacuzzi "

Hope their branston beans , hate Heinz xx

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"This is purely for the Lucky people out in their hot tubs tonight . Or anybody that just wants to be in one now .......... should be the law to have one surely. Just the most stress free place to be on earth at the moment eh xxx

I'm round corner in shroppy.. I love a hot tub.. If I bring beans we got a jacuzzi

Hope their branston beans , hate Heinz xx"

Heresy!

over a year ago

Love to join in xx

over a year ago

Hope their branston beans , hate Heinz xx

Heresy! "

Branstons all the time

over a year ago

Have used mine quite a bit during lockdown

over a year ago

We will be . If ur on fb search tubbing afterdark haha shhhhhh

over a year ago

"This is purely for the Lucky people out in their hot tubs tonight . Or anybody that just wants to be in one now .......... should be the law to have one surely. Just the most stress free place to be on earth at the moment eh xxx"

Lucky those who have one...

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

We will be later missing having company.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Me... definitely me!

Post new Message to Thread