Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

and i thought this thread might have been about Perry Como

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

a d*unk woman at a party, rubbing her pussy with a slice of pizza... yes... PIZZA

over a year ago

setting a guys carpet on fire during a very energetic session,,,,,, well wasnt my fault he lit candles all over the floor

over a year ago

sticking a dildo onto a glass door and capturing a picture of Frank as he looked through the door,looks like hes got a cock for his nose and its now his profile picture

over a year ago

"a d*unk woman at a party, rubbing her pussy with a slice of pizza... yes... PIZZA "

lol this made me laugh ... how d*unk you must be to do that

over a year ago

"a d*unk woman at a party, rubbing her pussy with a slice of pizza... yes... PIZZA

lol this made me laugh ... how d*unk you must be to do that "

a guy refused her advances and told her to go eat the pizza... I don't think I'll ever eat pizza again (barf)

over a year ago

"a d*unk woman at a party, rubbing her pussy with a slice of pizza... yes... PIZZA

how dare that woman ruin pizza like that.. tut

over a year ago

hope it wasnt a hot n spicey

over a year ago

"sticking a dildo onto a glass door and capturing a picture of Frank as he looked through the door,looks like hes got a cock for his nose and its now his profile picture "
. oh dear lol... where will I find this pic??

over a year ago

i always remember my best meet ever with great fondness, its always the thing that stands out the most when i think about swinging

Was just great, great guy, good looking, great body, fantastic sex was just perfect, there isnt many guys on here that i would say are my type but he sure was, isnt really one thing about it that stands out just the whole meet

over a year ago

"sticking a dildo onto a glass door and capturing a picture of Frank as he looked through the door,looks like hes got a cock for his nose and its now his profile picture "
. oh my..... what a pic!!!! loving the ball sack chin hehehe

over a year ago

"sticking a dildo onto a glass door and capturing a picture of Frank as he looked through the door,looks like hes got a cock for his nose and its now his profile picture . oh my..... what a pic!!!! loving the ball sack chin hehehe"
they were salted too

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

I'll never forget the smell of her sweat from under her armpits, I tickled her bum she started to cum all over the carpet. Sang to the tune of magic moments

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'll never forget the smell of her sweat from under her armpits, I tickled her bum she started to cum all over the carpet. Sang to the tune of magic moments "

I'll never forget the smell of the sweat from under her armpits,It wasn't the grass that tickled her ass, it was my finger.......

That's the version I've always known, but like yours too

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"a d*unk woman at a party, rubbing her pussy with a slice of pizza... yes... PIZZA "

did it look cheesy tho?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Rob lost his pants one time,he was looking everywhere for them,then a friend then joined in looking for them and the Rob noticed our friend had them on!

Never seen a pair of pants come off and get chucked across the room in disgust so quickly in my life

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Revenge on a guy, all in jest

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Revenge on a guy, all in jest"

over a year ago

Meeting my fb last year from a random message I almost ignored and then finding out I found my sexual other half

By *umbriaman1962Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

i was with a lady i used to meet up with once every few months, she had been suffering from depression and was complaining no matter what she did to her self what her boy friend did she had not had a orgasam for months, not sure what i did but she had one as i was giving her oral , she was half crying after, ( with joy ) i dont think it was anything special i had done probaby just her getting back to normal after been on pills etc

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Went to this party once and there was this woman lauding it about, she got d*unk, went to the toilet and her teeth fell out and went around the ubend and couldnt get them back

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Went to this party once and there was this woman lauding it about, she got d*unk, went to the toilet and her teeth fell out and went around the ubend and couldnt get them back"

over a year ago

"and i thought this thread might have been about Perry Como"
Lol

over a year ago

I had one this year on my birthday my lovely FB X make me cum gush same time .... 2 times , lol mind blowing.. x

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

mine has to be meeting Sir i nearly passed him by with his message but for some reason i was cuirious and met him a few days later and took a huge gamble as it was not my usual style to do a meet so quick 7 happy months on and we are still together

over a year ago

did it look cheesy tho?"

lmao, the pizza was cheesy defo.. her pussy?? thin and crispy haha

over a year ago

did it look cheesy tho? lmao, the pizza was cheesy defo.. her pussy?? thin and crispy haha"

Extra anchovies...??

By *ayTVTV/TS
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Being treated to my first ever experience of a Violet Wand.....absolutely out of this world sensations...and the beautiful young lady who now knows exactly which buttons to press....................

over a year ago

We we're in the darkroom at Abfabs and I was standing on a sofa astride a guy who was licking me. All well and good until the staff we're showing newbies around and pulled back the curtain to be treated to the sight of my huge bare behind and my OH looking startled holding my shoes.

Also in the same darkroom, my OH feeling a lovely rounded bottom of a lady, his fingers running over her silk panties and stockings, and when he moved in for a kiss and she responded, her having the beginnings of a beard. He shot out of that room so fast. I still laugh over it

over a year ago

"We we're in the darkroom at Abfabs and I was standing on a sofa astride a guy who was licking me. All well and good until the staff we're showing newbies around and pulled back the curtain to be treated to the sight of my huge bare behind and my OH looking startled holding my shoes.

Also in the same darkroom, my OH feeling a lovely rounded bottom of a lady, his fingers running over her silk panties and stockings, and when he moved in for a kiss and she responded, her having the beginnings of a beard. He shot out of that room so fast. I still laugh over it "

And the award to the funniest story goes to .........

Iconic!

Brilliant fair play but ur behind I am sure is just perfect x

over a year ago

It wasn't my thumb I stuck in her bum it wasn't my finger... Magic moments

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

"It wasn't my thumb I stuck in her bum it wasn't my finger... Magic moments "

Or it wasnt the grass that tickled his as it was my finger

over a year ago

"We we're in the darkroom at Abfabs and I was standing on a sofa astride a guy who was licking me. All well and good until the staff we're showing newbies around and pulled back the curtain to be treated to the sight of my huge bare behind and my OH looking startled holding my shoes.

Also in the same darkroom, my OH feeling a lovely rounded bottom of a lady, his fingers running over her silk panties and stockings, and when he moved in for a kiss and she responded, her having the beginnings of a beard. He shot out of that room so fast. I still laugh over it "

I knew there was a reason I dont go in there

Post new Message to Thread