Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

SENSATIONS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone tried Walkers new.sensations peanuts......omg the California honey n salt oven roasted peanuts are to die for....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Has anyone tried Walkers new.sensations peanuts......omg the California honey n salt oven roasted peanuts are to die for....mmmmmmmmmmmm "
nope im too busy with my Krispie Kreme doughnut

over a year ago

"Has anyone tried Walkers new.sensations peanuts......omg the California honey n salt oven roasted peanuts are to die for....mmmmmmmmmmmm nope im too busy with my Krispie Kreme doughnut "

Ohhhh sooo not had one yet...i darent....they look yummy and i put ten pounds on looking at em.....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Has anyone tried Walkers new.sensations peanuts......omg the California honey n salt oven roasted peanuts are to die for....mmmmmmmmmmmm nope im too busy with my Krispie Kreme doughnut

Ohhhh sooo not had one yet...i darent....they look yummy and i put ten pounds on looking at em..... "

i had a strenuous work out this morning, so i reckon im good for at least two

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do like a new flavour...put on list.

over a year ago

"Has anyone tried Walkers new.sensations peanuts......omg the California honey n salt oven roasted peanuts are to die for....mmmmmmmmmmmm nope im too busy with my Krispie Kreme doughnut

Ohhhh sooo not had one yet...i darent....they look yummy and i put ten pounds on looking at em..... i had a strenuous work out this morning, so i reckon im good for at least two "

Lucky you

over a year ago

"I do like a new flavour...put on list."

They are yummy....they have chilli ones too

Post new Message to Thread