Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a bit of fun can I hear about your most embarrassing meets mine was a guy who messaged me for a few weeks he sounded pretty good so I agreed to meet him I spent about 2 hours getting ready for him when he arrived he told me he was a bit nervous I tried to suck him but he stayed completely limp I was so horny so I asked him to finger me which he did for about 2 minutes then stopped telling me he had pins and needles I was so frustrated I kicked him out and had a wank lol ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 07:28:28]

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

The guy who silently jackhammered me for an hour straight then called me weird for it cumming springs to mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The guy who silently jackhammered me for an hour straight then called me weird for it cumming springs to mind "

Why didn't you ask him to stop if you weren't enjoying it?

over a year ago

"The guy who silently jackhammered me for an hour straight then called me weird for it cumming springs to mind "

Jackhammered, what a word lol

over a year ago

??????

over a year ago

Sounds good to me lol

over a year ago

Young and naive. My first online experience. Spent months chatting to a really nice girl. She invited me over. The door opened and it was a little old man 80+. He said ‘oh I didn’t think you would really come’

Anyway I joined him for a cup of tea and spent half an hour telling him off and helping him fix his computer

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

When we first started swinging we met this couple. Paul had been talking to him for a few weeks before and we were all set for a couple of drinks and backs to ours for sex.

When we met he kept staring at my boobs and his wife said vertically nothing. We made our excuses and left.

By *arisjokerMan
over a year ago

Admaston

The good looking TV when met in person is a drug addled, emaciated mess in a shit tip of a home, walked in walked out.

over a year ago

Talking to a guy, went to his (niece newbie), door opened and it was the complete opposite to what I had seen/been told.

Left, and somehow the guy managed to find me on every social media platform saying we should be together!!! I deleted my old account because of it.

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

hotel meet he was nervous drank to much I wanked him sucked him licked his balls no reaction I left

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Probably the one who gave up halfway through then left to get a kfc

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

The guy who fucked me (Mrs) for 5 minutes then pulled out & left saying he didn't like been judged

Post new Message to Thread