Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

tourists

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So today I am acting as a tourist, in the big smoke and. Doing some sight seeing in between beers.

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont class myself a tourist in any english city

over a year ago

Try living where i do in summer.. its non stop cursing lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So today I am acting as a tourist, in the big smoke and. Doing some sight seeing in between beers.

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this? "

wound up how?

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Surely the grass is greener Over the rainbow.

over a year ago

i spend alot of time in wales, at 1st we was treated as tourists and people there assumed we wouldnt care about the little shops and pubs

But i shop in the little shops nd the butchers while we are hear and gradually we are treated like we live here all the time

over a year ago

"So today I am acting as a tourist, in the big smoke and. Doing some sight seeing in between beers.

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this? wound up how?"

When at home for example I get fed up of people stooping on front of me and delaying me. Big groups that sort of thing. I normally put it down to the fact I'm working and I'm in a rush.

But today I am a tourist and therefore expected it not to bother me but it is.

over a year ago

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this? wound up how?

When at home for example I get fed up of people stooping on front of me and delaying me. Big groups that sort of thing. I normally put it down to the fact I'm working and I'm in a rush.

But today I am a tourist and therefore expected it not to bother me but it is. "

thank god u never shop with me then i will hold u up and stop when i see something lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this? wound up how?

But today I am a tourist and therefore expected it not to bother me but it is. "

They're bot tourists they are twats lol

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

However, I still find myself getting wound up by other tourists! Am I alone in this? "

head to the udderbelly festival by the enbankment if its stil there have a cold magners and chill

over a year ago

I hive had a faw ciders alweady. Embankment is good todaye.

Post new Message to Thread