Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 06:25:06]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Fab faq section states that no reply is no interest OP. Some people use the block button as another filter. It just means that you won't come up in their searches or news feed either. Don't take offence, I'm sure none is meant.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was OP complaining?

over a year ago

No seemed very happy in chat

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

"No seemed very happy in chat"

The original post is gone so we don’t know what the thread is about now?

over a year ago

Sorry deleted by mistake the post was about I been chatting to a couple for a while re cuckold meets all seemed happy then blocked. Thing a message FYI say not intrested more polite

By *0lden0ldieMan
over a year ago

Stewartby

"Sorry deleted by mistake the post was about I been chatting to a couple for a while re cuckold meets all seemed happy then blocked. Thing a message FYI say not intrested more polite "

Sadly some people can’t be honest. Frustrating but that’s life. Consider it a lucky escape. If they can’t be upfront with a message then they’re likely to be less upfront in person.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sorry deleted by mistake the post was about I been chatting to a couple for a while re cuckold meets all seemed happy then blocked. Thing a message FYI say not intrested more polite "

The message given by a block is quite clear. I know it's frustrating to be suddenly blocked but lots of people do it to avoid a rude response from the person they've turned down or a that person trying to persuade them to change their mind of explain why.

Post new Message to Thread