Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone feel you can’t escape?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Look I know loads of people are on lockdown, I’m still working out and about as are many people.And it is the main thing that’s going on across the world at the moment. But it’s not the only news. All the usual shit will be going on in the background. So why do they have to make pretty much every advert mention lockdown, quarantine, self isolation etc. It’s on the news, telly, radio....

I get it, it’s very important. But there’s no escaping the coverage of it. And sometimes it’s just nice to forget about it all. So if you are feeling like you want a rant about something, this threads for you.

It might be about how the cat has been talking about politics again, or the oven keeps shagging the microwave.

Whatever it is, say your piece. Have a vent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I saw him from across the road at #97 jogging! Jogging! He's never jogged before, all of a sudden he's Usain Fucking Bolt!

And I never knew her over there had a dog? Lived opposite her for 10 years and no fucking dog!

As for them silly twats who come out to dance at 10 am every bastard morning! Social distancing my arse

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People said the same about brexit

Post new Message to Thread