Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

thank you site admins

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just sayin thanks to the site admins for the prompt manner with which they dealt with my problem upgrading to gold m/ship and also to say how easy it is to navigate which is a big bonus for the likes of me who is no computer genius who grew up back in the day when being sent to bed was a punishment, no internet etc. unlike our kids who have an amusement arcade which can also be used as a bedroom lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ur welcome lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

only took u a year then lol

over a year ago

lol omg i am gettin slow in my middle age, when i seen ur reply to my post i thought what the feck is she sayin, @nly took me a year to do what ffs, upgrade my account lol then i realised you had read my pf.ive been on it for ages hun which is why i dont get upset about the single male bla bla but instead i just enjoy it when it happens and inbetween i can always post stuff in the forums so you can take piss lolol just kidin hotgirl xx

over a year ago

one more thing miss pure silkypants while you was thinking up ur little gag which is funnyish lol id already thought about you hun and you went straight in. my hotlist. btw i am only havin a bit of banter with you but you are in my hotlist. x

Post new Message to Thread