Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

where am i going wrong...???

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

and I thought it would be easy.. ,

I've seen what others do, even copied them, read what and how to as well ....still I'm unsuccessful..

I boil the water, add a tea bag (sainsburys,) let the pixie magic happen, add a tiny bit of sugar then milk ... tastes crap...

any advice please, I'm just wasting water at the moment and there's a drought on ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try green tea....no milk no sugar and is a great for detox the body.....or buy a better brand of tea bag.....pg tips here.....gotta love the monkey

over a year ago

"Try green tea....no milk no sugar and is a great for detox the body.....or buy a better brand of tea bag.....pg tips here.....gotta love the monkey "

over a year ago

ah ive always found the best method is to place all the ingredients in your mouth simultaneously, ensuring you only use a one cup t bag, brand unimprtant, although twinnings is so much more refined..........then run around furiously until the water is at the right temperature, be careful not to get it to hot that it scolds....then drink it in one.....please let me know if there are any other issues you have for which I may be able to assist

over a year ago

or just have a coffee

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"Try green tea....no milk no sugar and is a great for detox the body.....or buy a better brand of tea bag.....pg tips here.....gotta love the monkey "

I've tried loose leaves in a tea pot, I've tried most makes of tea bags , I think most tea bag manufacturers have barred me from buying their brands as its giving them a bad name...

I make really nice coffee , I've run out,

my tea is asteing lousy .

over a year ago

Grain, yeast, malt, hops, little bit of sugar and hey presto, liquid bread............

over a year ago

the pub is the next answer then lol try alcohol

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"ah ive always found the best method is to place all the ingredients in your mouth simultaneously, ensuring you only use a one cup t bag, brand unimprtant, although twinnings is so much more refined..........then run around furiously until the water is at the right temperature, be careful not to get it to hot that it scolds....then drink it in one.....please let me know if there are any other issues you have for which I may be able to assist "

Last time I heard of tea bag and mouth in a sentence it was something completely different,..

over a year ago

I've located the source of yer trouble, guv'nor. You're using TEA. Of course it's gonna taste grim. It's tea!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Have some faith, if I can pull on here, there's hope for everyone.

over a year ago

See I'm torn between this and Yorkshire tea...Ringtons comes a close third

over a year ago

"Try green tea....no milk no sugar and is a great for detox the body.....or buy a better brand of tea bag.....pg tips here.....gotta love the monkey

See I'm torn between this and Yorkshire tea...Ringtons comes a close third "

Tried ringtons wasnt happy...now yorkshire tea is good but ya need yorkshire water and a yorkshire lady to make it for ya.....but pg wins hands down for me

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"Try green tea....no milk no sugar and is a great for detox the body.....or buy a better brand of tea bag.....pg tips here.....gotta love the monkey

See I'm torn between this and Yorkshire tea...Ringtons comes a close third "

I remember the vans, Do ringtons still deliver.??

over a year ago

See I'm torn between this and Yorkshire tea...Ringtons comes a close third

I remember the vans, Do ringtons still deliver.?? "

Yes they do lush shortbread biccys too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Earl Grey...squeeze of lemon...aaaaaah...there ya go!

Post new Message to Thread