Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

virgins

Jump to newest

By *istress_L-Captain OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southport

I've had two lads message me tonight and tell me their are virgins and want me to sort them out!

I feel a bit odd about it first thing is it a lie for a sympathy shag or is it true and surely someone's first time should be with someone you care about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depends how old they are and i think they're spinning you a yarn x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've had two lads message me tonight and tell me their are virgins and want me to sort them out!

I feel a bit odd about it first thing is it a lie for a sympathy shag or is it true and surely someone's first time should be with someone you care about?"

Depends if you want to waste time teaching rather than shagging.

Some people don't care about it being with someone special. Personally, I find that sad...I was a virgin when I got married.

By *istress_L-Captain OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southport

One was 19(20 on Sunday) the other 24

I was with someone special the first time and it was great!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

I was with someone special the first time and it was great!"

So was I ...my husband...that's why I do find it sad some don't think their first time is just something to get out the way.

By *harax1985Man
over a year ago

Edlington

I think it's different for guys, it's not something we're especially bothered about keeping intact or giving away to someone special.

My first time was actually with someone I met online too, someone else's wife (hmm, might be why I like the older ladies) - it was great, fun and no pressure at all.

Personally I wouldn't have used it in an opening message, but they don't know any better

over a year ago

"I think it's different for guys, it's not something we're especially bothered about keeping intact or giving away to someone special.

)"

This. If anything, virginity is an embarrassment to a guy, not a virtue

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Think this might be the same 19 yo virgin that messaged lily pn her single profile so he obviousley doesent care who he loosed it to or its a ploy for a sympathy shag

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I've had two lads message me tonight and tell me their are virgins and want me to sort them out!

snip"

It it fits in with your fantasy of deflowering a 'virgin' - why not just go ahead?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I think its their decision whether or not they want it to be 'special' but its not a fantasy for me personally and Id decline their kind offer. Prefer someone who knows what they are doing...

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

surely them being involved in a 3some their first time would be special? lol

over a year ago

We've had messages from quite a few "virgins" with verifications saying how great they are in bed.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I feel a bit odd about it first thing is it a lie for a sympathy shag or is it true and surely someone's first time should be with someone you care about?"

I am sure there are more virgins on here than Bisexual females

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"We've had messages from quite a few "virgins" with verifications saying how great they are in bed."

Post new Message to Thread