Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hey who needs sleep

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i mean its really overrated don't you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Definitely. Insomnia is all the rage now. 4 or 5 hours a night if I'm lucky and thanks to a medical issue I have very little of the sleep I get is stage 3 or 4. So it's been fun haha

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Not me apparently

over a year ago

"Definitely. Insomnia is all the rage now. 4 or 5 hours a night if I'm lucky and thanks to a medical issue I have very little of the sleep I get is stage 3 or 4. So it's been fun haha"
i know i love it I've been watching El Camino good movie

over a year ago

"Not me apparently "
are you working?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Not me absolutely shocking night, fidgeting and brain not stopping whilst my body demands sleep argh, zombieland today

over a year ago

hey lets talk about hot food take your mind off it........ i fancy tapas for breakfast

By *urlyCatzWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"i mean its really overrated don't you think? "

So over rated. Sleep is for wimps. Busy day ahead with sorting the oldies and work so no, a relaxing, recuperating, restorative nap was so not need

By *urlyCatzWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"hey lets talk about hot food take your mind off it........ i fancy tapas for breakfast "

Can manage a fried egg butty at a push.

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"Not me absolutely shocking night, fidgeting and brain not stopping whilst my body demands sleep argh, zombieland today "

I certainly feel like this, had 3 lots of sleep totalling about 7 hours from 8pm last night but its all a bit broken. Woke each time. First time freezing, second time too warm and this third time with one leg frozen due to the sleeping position i'd eventually settled in

over a year ago

"hey lets talk about hot food take your mind off it........ i fancy tapas for breakfast

Can manage a fried egg butty at a push."

lol ok I'll take it

over a year ago

"i mean its really overrated don't you think?

So over rated. Sleep is for wimps. Busy day ahead with sorting the oldies and work so no, a relaxing, recuperating, restorative nap was so not need "

you a carer?

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Not me apparently are you working? "

Thank goodness I'm not. Otherwise I'd be completely zombified. Can try slip in a nap if needed later on. Are you?

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So over rated. Sleep is for wimps. Busy day ahead with sorting the oldies and work so no, a relaxing, recuperating, restorative nap was so not need "

You are one busy lady!

over a year ago

"Not me apparently are you working?

Thank goodness I'm not. Otherwise I'd be completely zombified. Can try slip in a nap if needed later on. Are you? "

nope i can't work even if i wanted to but am attempting to get work

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Nope! Lockdown sleep cycle really is up the left! I'm managing 4 hours a night atm

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thank goodness I'm not. Otherwise I'd be completely zombified. Can try slip in a nap if needed later on. Are you? nope i can't work even if i wanted to but am attempting to get work "

That's more than I'm doing. I scraped wallpaper yesterday!

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Definitely. Insomnia is all the rage now. 4 or 5 hours a night if I'm lucky and thanks to a medical issue I have very little of the sleep I get is stage 3 or 4. So it's been fun haha"

I’d love 4-5 hours I’m surviving on 2-3 at the moment

over a year ago

Thank goodness I'm not. Otherwise I'd be completely zombified. Can try slip in a nap if needed later on. Are you? nope i can't work even if i wanted to but am attempting to get work

That's more than I'm doing. I scraped wallpaper yesterday! "

really not woodchip i hope

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Nope! Lockdown sleep cycle really is up the left! I'm managing 4 hours a night atm "

It’s shit sleep. Wouldn’t be so bad if I had physical company not just texts n forums

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Not me absolutely shocking night, fidgeting and brain not stopping whilst my body demands sleep argh, zombieland today

I certainly feel like this, had 3 lots of sleep totalling about 7 hours from 8pm last night but its all a bit broken. Woke each time. First time freezing, second time too warm and this third time with one leg frozen due to the sleeping position i'd eventually settled in "

That's a horrible night, trouble is you know you will be snappy with a patience level of 0

over a year ago

"Nope! Lockdown sleep cycle really is up the left! I'm managing 4 hours a night atm "
thats all I've ever got ever

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually I sleep really well, but these past few nights I've really struggled to stay asleep.

over a year ago

"Not me absolutely shocking night, fidgeting and brain not stopping whilst my body demands sleep argh, zombieland today

I certainly feel like this, had 3 lots of sleep totalling about 7 hours from 8pm last night but its all a bit broken. Woke each time. First time freezing, second time too warm and this third time with one leg frozen due to the sleeping position i'd eventually settled in

That's a horrible night, trouble is you know you will be snappy with a patience level of 0 "

I'm never snappy

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Would like to get some sleep but my neighbours decided to have a full scale argument at 1am which resulted in police attendance till 3am and the woman been taken away in a riot van . Then my dog decided he want to go out for a walk and howled till I took him

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thank goodness I'm not. Otherwise I'd be completely zombified. Can try slip in a nap if needed later on. Are you? nope i can't work even if i wanted to but am attempting to get work

That's more than I'm doing. I scraped wallpaper yesterday! really not woodchip i hope "

Nope but it was my first time ever attempting stripping wallpaper. Sooo satisfying when it comes off in strips!

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Would like to get some sleep but my neighbours decided to have a full scale argument at 1am which resulted in police attendance till 3am and the woman been taken away in a riot van . Then my dog decided he want to go out for a walk and howled till I took him "

Your neighbours sound ace!

over a year ago

Day off and wide awake!!!!

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Would like to get some sleep but my neighbours decided to have a full scale argument at 1am which resulted in police attendance till 3am and the woman been taken away in a riot van . Then my dog decided he want to go out for a walk and howled till I took him

Your neighbours sound ace! "

amazing what five hours of drinking on garden does. thing about it is hes a expoliceman shes a supervisor at my local big store just letting go Isuppose

over a year ago

i obviously don't

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Me neither

over a year ago

still it doesn't really matter if you don't have to be up

over a year ago

Thank goodness there's a late night thread.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Thank goodness there's a late night thread."

over a year ago

cmon think of the little guy just starting out, trying to muscle in on the competition, see the bigger picture

over a year ago

i need food so its a corned beef sandwich with luxury horse radish sauce mmmmm for me

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Love my sleep. I sleep really well, always have.

Feel for you guys who aren't sleeping so well at the moment

over a year ago

"Love my sleep. I sleep really well, always have.

Feel for you guys who aren't sleeping so well at the moment

"

i dropped off lol

over a year ago

I'm up again and guess what I'm hungry

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Awake

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Me also. Kidding myself I'm looking for meteors but really just perving in here

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

sleep is overated then is that the consensus

over a year ago

right I'll have a coffee that'll help me sleep

over a year ago

one wonders why the dinosaur Tyrannosaurus rex was named rex was it a right royal pain?

over a year ago

Thank goodness this late night thread was bumped.

over a year ago

"Thank goodness this late night thread was bumped."
lol hey I'll regurgitate it

over a year ago

"Thank goodness this late night thread was bumped.lol hey I'll regurgitate it "

over a year ago

"Thank goodness this late night thread was bumped.lol hey I'll regurgitate it

"

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

Wow 4 or 5 hrs damn you are lucky.

over a year ago

"Thank goodness this late night thread was bumped.lol hey I'll regurgitate it

"

over a year ago

oh well that coffee didn't help me sleep so I'll have another

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Beer here

over a year ago

"Beer here "
I've had beer in my room for weeks and drank the last two last night

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"Beer here I've had beer in my room for weeks and drank the last two last night "

Plenty of corona going around!..

over a year ago

"Beer here I've had beer in my room for weeks and drank the last two last night

Plenty of corona going around!.. "

lol hey i only recently got into corona with lime shoved down its neck

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Plenty of corona going around!.. lol hey i only recently got into corona with lime shoved down its neck "

Did I work NHS will be trying it now. It’s going to make everyone BITTER mark my words.!......

over a year ago

Plenty of corona going around!.. lol hey i only recently got into corona with lime shoved down its neck

Did I work NHS will be trying it now. It’s going to make everyone BITTER mark my words.!...... "

aaaaarrrriiiiba

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

I know but if you can’t laugh what’s left lost two people I know both parents of friends of mine

over a year ago

"I know but if you can’t laugh what’s left lost two people I know both parents of friends of mine "
damn hey only other guy in my hotel died two days ago it wasn't the virus though but he was last person i talked to at length had a drink with him outside in the sun

over a year ago

I've been listening to Heart 80s for 6 minutes think my ears are damaged

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"I know but if you can’t laugh what’s left lost two people I know both parents of friends of mine damn hey only other guy in my hotel died two days ago it wasn't the virus though but he was last person i talked to at length had a drink with him outside in the sun "

There saying around 40.000 ish were we now just over 15.000 most people will know someone acquaintance wise.

over a year ago

"I know but if you can’t laugh what’s left lost two people I know both parents of friends of mine damn hey only other guy in my hotel died two days ago it wasn't the virus though but he was last person i talked to at length had a drink with him outside in the sun

There saying around 40.000 ish were we now just over 15.000 most people will know someone acquaintance wise. "

tragic eh?

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"I know but if you can’t laugh what’s left lost two people I know both parents of friends of mine damn hey only other guy in my hotel died two days ago it wasn't the virus though but he was last person i talked to at length had a drink with him outside in the sun

There saying around 40.000 ish were we now just over 15.000 most people will know someone acquaintance wise. tragic eh? "

And people still believe in gods A. Always the good ones. Couldn’t be rapists. Pedo’s and Tottenham fans.

over a year ago

There saying around 40.000 ish were we now just over 15.000 most people will know someone acquaintance wise. tragic eh?

And people still believe in gods A. Always the good ones. Couldn’t be rapists. Pedo’s and Tottenham fans.

"

Tottenham....... did you watch that last man utd game with no crowd at the start of all this?

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

There saying around 40.000 ish were we now just over 15.000 most people will know someone acquaintance wise. tragic eh?

Tottenham....... did you watch that last man utd game with no crowd at the start of all this? "

Nope rugby was on brings a tear to my eyes still. Now I need another desperado or two

over a year ago

Im being paid to stay awake so i doubt that means im an insomniac.

Hell thank god for small mercies yeah

over a year ago

"I've been listening to Heart 80s for 6 minutes think my ears are damaged "

Heart 80s!

over a year ago

Tottenham....... did you watch that last man utd game with no crowd at the start of all this?

Nope rugby was on brings a tear to my eyes still. Now I need another desperado or two "

reminds me if a song

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Nope rugby was on brings a tear to my eyes still. Now I need another desperado or two reminds me if a song "

Another one bites the dust. And another one !!!!

over a year ago

Nope rugby was on brings a tear to my eyes still. Now I need another desperado or two reminds me if a song

Another one bites the dust. And another one !!!! "

and another one another one bites the dust

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Nope rugby was on brings a tear to my eyes still. Now I need another desperado or two reminds me if a song

Another one bites the dust. And another one !!!! and another one another one bites the dust "

Hay there going to get to you.! (Especially if one drops ever time you’re saying hay)

over a year ago

Totally overrated..

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Totally overrated.. "

When you look at it !

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Morning too you

over a year ago

Totally overrated..

When you look at it ! "

Look at what then?

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Totally overrated..

When you look at it !

Look at what then?"

Oh don’t tempt me I have a wicked wicked death Vader car actor still in the box

Where’s your eyes being drawn ?...... do tell

over a year ago

Totally overrated..

When you look at it ! "

in the mirror

over a year ago

Totally overrated..

When you look at it !

Look at what then?

Oh don’t tempt me I have a wicked wicked death Vader car actor still in the box

Where’s your eyes being drawn ?...... do tell "

death invader?

over a year ago

How much sleep are you supposed to have

over a year ago

"How much sleep are you supposed to have "
10.2hours

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"How much sleep are you supposed to have "

Quite a lot I believe at the end.

over a year ago

"How much sleep are you supposed to have 10.2hours "

So not 3 hours then

over a year ago

"How much sleep are you supposed to have 10.2hours

So not 3 hours then "

nope is that all you got coz that'll be same as me so we'd be 7.2 hours shy so we're not average

over a year ago

I normally only get around 6 hrs. I like a cold bedroom to sleep well. Anyone else the same

over a year ago

So not 3 hours then nope is that all you got coz that'll be same as me so we'd be 7.2 hours shy so we're not average "

I shall catch up at some point

over a year ago

So not 3 hours then nope is that all you got coz that'll be same as me so we'd be 7.2 hours shy so we're not average

I shall catch up at some point "

with me.......... oh no you won't

over a year ago

"I normally only get around 6 hrs. I like a cold bedroom to sleep well. Anyone else the same"

Yes, hate when its hot have to open the windows and sleep on top of the covers

over a year ago

"I normally only get around 6 hrs. I like a cold bedroom to sleep well. Anyone else the same

Yes, hate when its hot have to open the windows and sleep on top of the covers "

ive had window open all night always do

over a year ago

"I normally only get around 6 hrs. I like a cold bedroom to sleep well. Anyone else the same

Yes, hate when its hot have to open the windows and sleep on top of the covers "

Bit cold for sleeping on top of covers but fresh air. Emmmm. Lovely

over a year ago

Bit cold for sleeping on top of covers but fresh air. Emmmm. Lovely"

I get to hot sometimes

over a year ago

I get to hot sometimes "

me to I'm like a ho th water bottle

over a year ago

I get to hot sometimes me to I'm like a ho th water bottle "

I dont get to hot. Just cant breath. I like fresh air. Think i should move my bed outside some days

over a year ago

I get to hot sometimes me to I'm like a ho th water bottle

I dont get to hot. Just cant breath. I like fresh air. Think i should move my bed outside some days "

oh yes it definitely aids breathing

over a year ago

I dont get to hot. Just cant breath. I like fresh air. Think i should move my bed outside some days "

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea

over a year ago

I dont get to hot. Just cant breath. I like fresh air. Think i should move my bed outside some days

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea "

is their more than one midge ure

over a year ago

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea is their more than one midge ure "

He is ultra vox

over a year ago

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea "

Thats true. And bird poo in the morning.

over a year ago

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea is their more than one midge ure

He is ultra vox "

i know....... he needed help then and i need it now

over a year ago

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea

Thats true. And bird poo in the morning. "

So not good, i would stay indoors and stay safe from the midges and bird poo

over a year ago

Then you would be attacked by midges, not a good idea is their more than one midge ure

He is ultra vox i know....... he needed help then and i need it now "

You need lots of help

over a year ago

He is ultra vox i know....... he needed help then and i need it now

You need lots of help "

how did you know

over a year ago

You need lots of help how did you know "

Mystic powers

over a year ago

I'm getting about 5 hours sleep a night I think I'm managing

over a year ago

"I'm getting about 5 hours sleep a night I think I'm managing "
omg whats your secret?

over a year ago

You need lots of help how did you know

Mystic powers "

Austin powers, mystic meg

over a year ago

Mystic powers Austin powers, mystic meg "

Septic peg

over a year ago

Mystic powers Austin powers, mystic meg

Septic peg "

omg who's the guy?

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Hour for each foot in higher ?

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Sorry there back in the room

over a year ago

"Sorry there back in the room "
which room

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"Sorry there back in the room which room "

Garden now. where ever I lay my hat that’s my ! - - - - Begins with a r

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Averaging about 9&1/2 at the mo, have the odd tossy turney but mainly all good, always liked my bed though

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Averaging about 9&1/2 at the mo, have the odd tossy turney but mainly all good, always liked my bed though "

That’s 9&1/2 hours not mins

over a year ago

"Averaging about 9&1/2 at the mo, have the odd tossy turney but mainly all good, always liked my bed though "
tease

over a year ago

"Sorry there back in the room which room

Garden now. where ever I lay my hat that’s my ! - - - - Begins with a r "

r......... rectory

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I usually get about 6/7 hours a night

over a year ago

"I usually get about 6/7 hours a night "
omg you're trying to torture me now

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Omg that's how you age too quickly and lower immunity. Coronavirus here we come lol

over a year ago

Omg that's how you age too quickly and lower immunity. Coronavirus here we come lol "

mmmmy mmm mmyy corona

over a year ago

Omg that's how you age too quickly and lower immunity. Coronavirus here we come lol "

this has been a life long curse that and my addiction to the sun

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

You’re having the odd toss and turn and getting that much. The sheets god images. You’re poor partner getting up and the mattes in stuck to her bum. ?. Second thoughts GO MY MAN!!!.... high five (Sticky imagery one ok)

Post new Message to Thread