Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Closer Magazine

Jump to newest

By *lirty14u OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Anyone seen it? Feature on a Mum and Son who go swinging together in Blackpool. Well, not together, but to parties together.

Won't name them, as they may be members here, but personally I wouldn't like my face splashed across a magazine with my name in it too. But if they're cool with it, thats fine....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone seen it? Feature on a Mum and Son who go swinging together in Blackpool. Well, not together, but to parties together.

Won't name them, as they may be members here, but personally I wouldn't like my face splashed across a magazine with my name in it too. But if they're cool with it, thats fine...."

lol, wake up

By *lirty14u OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ahh yes. See thread on Swinging Chat board.

[Of course, its not my magazine you understand.]

over a year ago

The woman I share an office with reads that magazine. It seems like every issue has a swinging related story, and I can tell when she's reading one from the tutting noises.

Meanwhile I'm struggling to keep the smug grin off my face lol

over a year ago

"The woman I share an office with reads that magazine. It seems like every issue has a swinging related story, and I can tell when she's reading one from the tutting noises.

Meanwhile I'm struggling to keep the smug grin off my face lol"

You smug - never !! xx xx

over a year ago

"The woman I share an office with reads that magazine. It seems like every issue has a swinging related story, and I can tell when she's reading one from the tutting noises.

You smug - never !! xx xx"

I had to feign ignorance when they where discussing swingers clubs on Jeremy Vine on the radio. I didn't have any trouble doing that lol

over a year ago

"

I had to feign ignorance when they where discussing swingers clubs on Jeremy Vine on the radio. I didn't have any trouble doing that lol"

Just tell em lol and widen your social circle pmsl xx

over a year ago

You smug - never !! xx xx

I had to feign ignorance when they where discussing swingers clubs on Jeremy Vine on the radio. I didn't have any trouble doing that lol"

Aw xxxx

Post new Message to Thread