Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People that come and go on fab .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been chating to this man really nice ... but he must have come and gone 4 or 5 times now and saying he is single , weird ...? How some come and go and back again .... maybe thay do cum and go ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people meet a person and embark upon a non-swinging relationship then return if it fails. Others might just get fed up and take a break for a while. I know i have done the first one discussed. x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've a young chappy on my friends list who has left the site and returned at least 4 times since I joined. I know the reason for one of them, but not for the others and to be honest i don't ask, but I do find it weird.

Perhaps he missed me too much.

over a year ago

Panda style "eats shoots and leaves"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've a young chappy on my friends list who has left the site and returned at least 4 times since I joined. I know the reason for one of them, but not for the others and to be honest i don't ask, but I do find it weird.

Perhaps he missed me too much. "

just i think he done it 3 times this week ,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/12 17:32:38]

over a year ago

Well he shares his laptop with his gf and deletes all history and knowledge before she gets home from work x

over a year ago

"I have been chating to this man really nice ... but he must have come and gone 4 or 5 times now and saying he is single , weird ...? How some come and go and back again .... maybe thay do cum and go , "

i get that a lot, theres a few guys who i have met that keep leaving the site then every now and again i'll get a message from them on a new name asking me to re verify them, one guy it seemed he used to do it almost on a monthy basis, i got a bit fed up with him every 3 or 4 weeks asking for a new verification so i told him to sod off, i find it gets boring after a while if guys you have been speaking to all of a sudden leave the site then keep popping up on new names

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have been chating to this man really nice ... but he must have come and gone 4 or 5 times now and saying he is single , weird ...? How some come and go and back again .... maybe thay do cum and go ,

i get that a lot, theres a few guys who i have met that keep leaving the site then every now and again i'll get a message from them on a new name asking me to re verify them, one guy it seemed he used to do it almost on a monthy basis, i got a bit fed up with him every 3 or 4 weeks asking for a new verification so i told him to sod off, i find it gets boring after a while if guys you have been speeking to all of a sudden leave the site then keep popping up on new names"

LOL I had to tell one guy who did that to me that I honestly couldn't remember the meet. It was over a year ago though!

Post new Message to Thread