Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Romantic or insane human experience?

Jump to newest

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

MY IDEA FOR THE REMAINING WEEKS OF LOCKDOWN: it would be interesting and fun to find a BI-Couple or a lady to isolate with I bet complete strangers can become great friends at least in this unique world changing moment.. and who knows maybe more.. is it so insane, naive or romantic to think it’s possible to achieve something good from such an usual human experience ?

Would gladly hear your opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Sounds like a sexy Big Brother to me.

I hate it. Good luck!

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

Just to clarify I’m not asking anyone to meet I’m sharing an idea of a bit of a social experiment and want to gather your comments and opinions

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

[Removed by poster at 15/04/20 13:12:00]

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

"Sounds like a sexy Big Brother to me.

I hate it. Good luck! "

Well if one wanted to broadcast on livecams these days it would be pretty easy to do.. but it would be a show rather than a social experiment don’t you think ?

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I hate it. Good luck!

Well if one wanted to broadcast on livecams these days it would be pretty easy to do.. but it would be a show rather than a social experiment don’t you think ?"

I mean the whole being locked up with strangers for an unknown amount of time.

Though yeah, could go full fuck-it and make one of those Real Life Documentaries

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

I hate it. Good luck!

Well if one wanted to broadcast on livecams these days it would be pretty easy to do.. but it would be a show rather than a social experiment don’t you think ?

Though yeah, could go full fuck-it and make one of those Real Life Documentaries "

But my idea isn’t about a show I’m interested to know if you think there is a fair probability that people become either friends or more..

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I hate it. Good luck!

Though yeah, could go full fuck-it and make one of those Real Life Documentaries

But my idea isn’t about a show I’m interested to know if you think there is a fair probability that people become either friends or more.. "

Oh!

I think they'd get on each other's tits.

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

I hate it. Good luck!

But my idea isn’t about a show I’m interested to know if you think there is a fair probability that people become either friends or more..

Oh!

"

Bottom line you are saying I’m either too romantic or too naive.. how do I find out which one I’m tho?

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I hate it. Good luck!

Oh!

Bottom line you are saying I’m either too romantic or too naive.. how do I find out which one I’m tho? "

Nah not at all. More my perception than an opinion of you, sir. I like my own space, innit.

Though in experiment, I'd probably want to test it at a time that wasn't so socially wonky as this.

By *elisandre300Woman
over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

"MY IDEA FOR THE REMAINING WEEKS OF LOCKDOWN: it would be interesting and fun to find a BI-Couple or a lady to isolate with I bet complete strangers can become great friends at least in this unique world changing moment.. and who knows maybe more.. is it so insane, naive or romantic to think it’s possible to achieve something good from such an usual human experience ?

"

I’ve made some amazing friends on here without actually meeting them.

So I wouldn’t say naive... more hopeful and optimistic? It’s human nature to hope for something good to come out of a bad situation, it’s why people keep trying even after being knocked down. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

As a single person I enjoy my own company, however I’ve found myself craving human interaction these past few weeks. So yes, I think it would work

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I hate it. Good luck!

But my idea isn’t about a show I’m interested to know if you think there is a fair probability that people become either friends or more.. "

Or when the supermarket shelves are all empty and the home delivery slots are all full......they could eat you.

With some fava beans and a nice chianti.

A

*or a crate of corona.....

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

"MY IDEA FOR THE REMAINING WEEKS OF LOCKDOWN: it would be interesting and fun to find a BI-Couple or a lady to isolate with I bet complete strangers can become great friends at least in this unique world changing moment.. and who knows maybe more.. is it so insane, naive or romantic to think it’s possible to achieve something good from such an usual human experience ?

So I wouldn’t say naive... more hopeful and optimistic? It’s human nature to hope for something good to come out of a bad situation, it’s why people keep trying even after being knocked down. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

As a single person I enjoy my own company, however I’ve found myself craving human interaction these past few weeks. So yes, I think it would work "

Guess I’m not going he only optimistic person left in this planet #refreshing

By *elisandre300Woman
over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

As a single person I enjoy my own company, however I’ve found myself craving human interaction these past few weeks. So yes, I think it would work

Guess I’m not going he only optimistic person left in this planet #refreshing "

Oh I’m a hopeless optimist

It’s why I keep coming back in fab and making the same mistakes lol

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

Guess I’m not going he only optimistic person left in this planet #refreshing

Oh I’m a hopeless optimist

It’s why I keep coming back in fab and making the same mistakes lol "

What’s the mistake ?

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

"

Any more opinions ? Could it work ?

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Who will do the cleaning, washing and cooking

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

"Who will do the cleaning, washing and cooking "

50/50?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It would go one of several ways.

They'd hate each other.

They'd start off shagging like rabbits then hate each other.

They'd get along just fine, platonically.

They'd get along just fine on a personal and sexual level and form a long term partnership.

One would be an abusive manipulator and the other would be very damaged by the experience.

If people were carefully matched and background checked it might stand a tiny chance of succeeding but I've watched Married at First Sight.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Who will do the cleaning, washing and cooking

50/50?"

It's never 50/50.

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

I hate it. Good luck!

On second thought you gave me a very good WebCam show idea that could be a huge money maker with the vibrator activated by viewers tips and toys like that ! Thanks I’ll look into it actually, in this period of economic crisis it could be a way to make some extra money while in lockdown

Though yeah, could go full fuck-it and make one of those Real Life Documentaries "

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

"It would go one of several ways.

They'd hate each other.

They'd start off shagging like rabbits then hate each other.

They'd get along just fine, platonically.

They'd get along just fine on a personal and sexual level and form a long term partnership.

One would be an abusive manipulator and the other would be very damaged by the experience.

If people were carefully matched and background checked it might stand a tiny chance of succeeding but I've watched Married at First Sight. "

I think you pretty much covered all scenarios.. GOOD POINTS

By *eon611 OP   Man
over a year ago

malta

Too bad nobody took it seriously i would have loved to experiment three weeks co-habitation with perfect strangers i think one would learn a lot of things with the right amount of respect and humility with others..

Post new Message to Thread